BATTLE STRIKERS TOWER SHOWDOWN: CN Tower, Toronto, Canada. $1500 Grand Prize!

Event Name: Battle Strikers Tower Showdown
Event Website: www.battlestrikers.com/towershowdown
Price: Free for first sixty kids and parents, discounted rate thereafter

Event Location: CN Tower, 301 Front St W

Schedule: November 7 2009, 10AM-12PM

Battle Strikers – the latest revolution in Battling Tops is revving up the CN Tower in search for the ultimate Battle Strikers Champion!

FREE ADMISSION*
When you sign up at www.battlestrikers.com/towershowdown

Battle for your chance to win awesome prizes!
Grand Prize winner gets $1500 in Canadian Savings Bonds!!

Free Giveaways, Door Prizes, and More!

See you on the Glass Floor!

Ages 6 through 12 may enter.

*Free admission for the first 60 kids to sign up; discounted rates will be offered after

sorry those of you older than 12 lmao
you mean I can't go an own a bunch of 8 year olds?! How inconsiderate.
I wanna do this - wish i live in USA...$1500 to spend on Stikers and Beys *Drools*
I could definitely do with $1500, but I'd be over the age limit for this anyway.
Can't see Hasbro doing this any time soon.
(Oct. 30, 2009  10:01 PM)Ash Wrote: I wanna do this - wish i live in USA...$1500 to spend on Stikers and Beys *Drools*

It's in Toronto, Canada not the US Wink
Yeah but he could travel from USA to Canada.
Man, I wish I could go over there and see it at least Unhappy
CANNNNNNN I COME WITH UUUUUUUUUUUUUU ILL SKIP CLASS AND WORK
I AM ELEVEN YEARS OLDDDDD.
T_T
WIll the one in mtl be as big as this one?
(Oct. 30, 2009  10:25 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Yeah but he could travel from USA to Canada.

Why wouldn't he just say he wishes he was in Canada, then ...

(Oct. 30, 2009  10:56 PM)Beynval Wrote: CANNNNNNN I COME WITH UUUUUUUUUUUUUU ILL SKIP CLASS AND WORK
I AM ELEVEN YEARS OLDDDDD.
T_T
WIll the one in mtl be as big as this one?

hahaha sorry no
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th6RpARBiXM

If this guy can pass for five years old, I think I'll be able to sneak in. Tongue_out_wink
Playing Battle Strikers Over that glass floor will be sick! I remember looking down from there on my trip last summer, my cousin got a picture of me lying down next to it so you could see all the way down there. Too bad i can't go now Pinching_eyes_2
I've lived in Toronto most of my life, yet I've never been to the CN Tower.* I'm too old for this anyways.

*inb4 "WAAAH??"
I'll probably come anyways... hmmm must find a 12 year old and pose as their parent...
Guys, if you want to come, PLEASE pre-register for this on our site. If you know any kids aged 6-12, please bring them. I want really badly for this to be a success!
(Nov. 04, 2009  3:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Guys, if you want to come, PLEASE pre-register for this on our site. If you know any kids aged 6-12, please bring them. I want really badly for this to be a success!

Does anyone on this site actually fit into that age bracket?

Most of my friends kids are under 5 lol
(Nov. 04, 2009  4:05 PM)Minion Wrote: Does anyone on this site actually fit into that age bracket?

Most of my friends kids are under 5 lol

man, i don't care

we just need bodies, ok?
(Nov. 04, 2009  4:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: man, i don't care

we just need bodies, ok?

Dead or alive?

Being old sucks Unhappy

Try posting on craigslist, maybe? Are there not a lot of people signing up on the site?
We're not getting the amount we'd like to.

Craigslist is a good idea.
I thought battle strikers was a big copy of beyblades.
This is epic and I really do hope it does go well and have a good turn out but I am sorry I can't help you ever but I am sure someone on here can get to it.
(Nov. 04, 2009  8:57 PM)Ice_Blader Wrote: I thought battle strikers was a big copy of beyblades.

No, that was just people saying it was.
(Nov. 04, 2009  8:57 PM)Ice_Blader Wrote: I thought battle strikers was a big copy of beyblades.

There were battling spinning tops before Beyblade, there were be battling spinning tops after Beyblade ... can we please not do this in this topic?
(Nov. 04, 2009  9:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: There were battling spinning tops before Beyblade, there were be battling spinning tops after Beyblade ... can we please not do this in this topic?

Srry Srry!
The age limit kills me Pinching_eyes_2

I could probably get up to Canada, too...As my dad flies into Toronto almost weekly for work.
We're giving away the savings bonds for education, so it would truly not be fair for a sixteen year old to come through and decimate a bunch of kids lol
comin for sure im gettin the hang of the controller