BATTLE STRIKERS TOWER SHOWDOWN: CN Tower, Toronto, Canada. $1500 Grand Prize!

(Nov. 05, 2009  12:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: We're giving away the savings bonds for education, so it would truly not be fair for a sixteen year old to come through and decimate a bunch of kids lol

I don't even care about playing, I'd just like to watch kids play with spinning tops in the CN tower.

Maybe next time? Although I can't imagine a venue as cool as the CN tower ever coming up again. Even Hasbro never scored that.
I'm looking forward to playing on the glass floor!
2 years over D: $1500 is a really nice prize, hope everything turns out well for the tournament.
i wish i could go
but i live halfway round the world.
(Nov. 05, 2009  3:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm looking forward to playing on the glass floor!

rub it in!
You should come Grin You could totally pass as 12 LOL
(Nov. 05, 2009  8:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You should come Grin You could totally pass as 12 LOL

It's morally wrong. Moms would stare, or glare. 8 years too old is pushing it Tongue_out
For anyone who wants to hang out, PM me your phone numbers. I should be free after 4 on Saturday, and probably tomorrow night as well.
Man, this is pretty intense, I would show up just to be there if I lived in Canada lol
I know Beyblade and Battle Strikers are for kids, but...12? That only leaves a very small window of possibilities, they have to be kids and like spinning tops...and know about the event...

Can 16 years old guys with IQs of 7 years old come? =D
(Nov. 06, 2009  3:48 PM)Dude Wrote: I know Beyblade and Battle Strikers are for kids, but...12? That only leaves a very small window of possibilities, they have to be kids and like spinning tops...and know about the event...

um there's a lot of 6-12 year olds in toronto
Oh, I'm sure there are...but I don't think there are a lot who know about this event and also like spinning tops...

I'm curious, though, you'll tell us how many kids there were, right?
It's tomorrow.
sorry i jst thought it was on friday sry
wow I hear about this now one day before the COntest man i so could have gone to in car i could have passed for 12 I'm real short
oh well lol
AHH im 12 wish i could come...
But I dont have battle Strikers...
Anyways, I hope this is a big sucsess and gets alot of kids into battle strikers

Ultimate Goal: Battle Striker world championships
Not going to be able to make it down there tomorrow. Unhappy
Good Luck with it all Brad Smile
Good luck Brad Wink
Have fun spinning at the top of the world (or at least the highest point in Canada)
IT OWNED SO HARD BEST TOURNAMENT I'VE EVER HOSTED
AND I STILL HAVE TO DO UR DISHES carp U.

How many people came???