BACK TO BEYBLADE

He's not mad as such....he was just commenting that you post kinda randomly. It's not really a problem so don't worry. Smile

If you're really bothered about it you could try to make your posts more constructive?
It's OK really...but still he's kinda right I shud make them more constructive. Thx Rocky and Brad.
Welcome. Pichuscute:What tournament in London.
(Jan. 23, 2009  8:16 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Welcome. Pichuscute:What tournament in London.

spinoff
(Jan. 23, 2009  8:16 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Welcome. Pichuscute:What tournament in London.

You already know this.......if you ask again, I'm gonna get a bit annoyed. Pinching_eyes_2
hi i'm new to bad we can't have championship for past beyblade champions to see the ultimate bey champion like the winner of mexico's tournament and canada australia texas africa america and japan and all the winners have a huge tournament to see who's the best of the best
We can't afford it. Everyone would have to fly to oneplace to battle, way too expensive.
Welcome RedAce And Pichu is right. Money doesn't grow on trees you know UnhappyXD(That's a very famous dialogue)
Is anyone holding a tournament in manchester.

Cuz i would defenitly go if there was
The only tourney at the moment is the one in London. There was talk about one in the East Midlands but not enough people could come. You live closer to there so maybe you could sort something out for a later date?
(Feb. 04, 2009  7:48 PM)Rocky Wrote: The only tourney at the moment is the one in London. There was talk about one in the East Midlands but not enough people could come. You live closer to there so maybe you could sort something out for a later date?

I might but there is not enough fans down here.

Chief - Sigh ... all my friends are sexbox360 addicts
damn we would have had 3 people then lol
I was co-organizer (and the one of the only 2 people who could come XD ) Maybe in the future...
i would come if you could get people to come
Well thats the problem, the East Midlands is to far away for most people, unlike London witch is in the center of the Country (Round About)