B3ASTLY's BeyDesigns UPDATED!- 08/19

i worked pretty hard on these designs, so id love to hear your thoughts, suggestions and critisizm!

Well, these are my 4 current designs: Hydrus,Poseidon,Aurgis,&Perseus I did'nt bother drawing any fancy details cuz i just wanted to show off the design. i took some of ur guys suggestions and made poseidon's metal wheel a tad smaller. Smile

UPDATE: i have recently decided to officially make my designs a WBO EXCLUSIVE, which means that you can only find them posted right here at the WBO!
[Image: beydsign1.jpg]

I also have another design i'm currently working on and i will post it in the near future! Smile
the first thing i can say is that you are talented! it looks nice Smile
my only comment is that the metal wheel looks bigger than usual!

btw it kinda looks like my tigros design B. http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1949/95577085.png (second pic)
Everyone is doing beydesigns lately...anyways, it looks pretty good Grin
(Jul. 22, 2009  5:53 PM)Hero Wrote: Everyone is doing beydesigns lately...anyways, it looks pretty good Grin
Hehe, I was actually planning on posting one soon, too. Lips_sealed

Anyway, this looks really good. You are talented at drawing, that's for sure. Great job.
That looks really nice. Really nice.

On another note, kinda seems it would be more effective if it had Right spin instead of left.
it looks appealing. maybe making the metal wheel smaller?
Looks good. Smile

(It would probably cut someones fingers though. XD)
any others?
(Aug. 02, 2009  12:01 PM)StormDriger Wrote: any others?

i'll have more coming soon, iv been alittle busy the past few days but im currently working on 2 new designs! Smile
Yay! More designs
Nice Design. Tongue_out
nice graff do you spray?or do you just do it on paper?
(Aug. 15, 2009  1:19 PM)heero yuy Wrote: nice graff do you spray?or do you just do it on paper?

I just used penicil & paper.
btw, im gonna try to put up my new design by today er tommorow, and im also redoing this one Smile
lol i ment spray as in spray paint like tagging LOL
cool look foward to seeinging it Joyful_3
Ok, the new designs are up and i'll have more coming soon!
btw, thanks for all the great compliments! Smile
Did you do all the Street Art (Graffiti) yourself?
(Aug. 18, 2009  6:30 AM)Blitzkrieg Wrote: Did you do all the Street Art (Graffiti) yourself?

no Unhappy i used an online graffiti creator, but the actual designs and my signature were all done by hand Smile
Cool cool. Still pretty wicked of a Design.
(Aug. 18, 2009  6:33 AM)B3ASTLY Wrote: the actual designs and my signature were all done by hand Smile

KOOL SIGNATURE DUDE! Grin I like how the purple brightens and makes everything pop!
Those metal wheels would be ridiculously fragile, and majorly off balanced.
Also, you might want to switch those clear wheels around.
The clear wheel for Poseidon actually fits Hydra better with the serpent like heads.
The clear wheel you've given Hyrda looks closer to Poseidon, since the head and two wing sections give it a three pronged appearance similar to a trident.
(Aug. 18, 2009  6:33 AM)B3ASTLY Wrote: no Unhappy i used an online graffiti creator, but the actual designs and my signature were all done by hand Smile

you should learn how to do graff its actully pretty easy and theres alot you can do to fonts by changing them up or coming up with you own ones the designs youve made are cool tho Joyful_3
(Aug. 19, 2009  12:18 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Those metal wheels would be ridiculously fragile, and majorly off balanced.
Also, you might want to switch those clear wheels around.
The clear wheel for Poseidon actually fits Hydra better with the serpent like heads.
The clear wheel you've given Hyrda looks closer to Poseidon, since the head and two wing sections give it a three pronged appearance similar to a trident.

i should have stated this before, but my designs arent rlly performance based, they're mainly just for looks Tongue_out btw, 'hydra' and 'hydrus' are 2 different things, 'hydra' means "3 headed serpent", and 'hydrus' means "water snake". but im actually in the middle of makin a 'hydra' blade right now Smile lol