B-daman fans.

Who here other than me likes B-daman overall?
i liked it a little i went to that ytv thing in cne and lost to some girl lol
awesome another topic about b-daman

i'm excited
(Jul. 13, 2009  2:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: awesome another topic about b-daman

i'm excited

LOL- I say this rarely... Another B-daman topic.
I think b-daman was alright. I followed it while it was popular[ish]
It kinda died on me though, didn't really have the appeal that beyblade did

Marble shooting was kinda cool, but they got lost too easily, Plus there wasn't really a backing for it
[Beyblade had the BBA]

I still have a cobalt blade and a knight cavalry lying around somewhere... couldn't really be bothered to buy a *stadium*, but random coffee table DHB was fun for a while.

Anyway, personally it was fun for a while, but i don't think it embellishes enough on the "strategy" element to convince an older audience.

Feel free to prove me wrong, I'm just speaking from retrospect :3
I can't get over the second Battle B-daman series. Teh strike shot perfomred differently to one another, the new cores had more use, and the cartridge double shot was just beautiful.
There was a second series...?
I had some B-daman, but I thought it wasn't all that interesting since it was a OHKO, and I wasn't really interested in importing the fancy japanese ones at the time.
I never really watched the show, but I loved the game lol. Played it a bit couple years back.
(Jul. 13, 2009  3:07 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: There was a second series...?

There's like three or four different series or seasons. More surprising is that Duel Masters still exists, and is quite strong in Japan.
(Jul. 13, 2009  5:48 PM)To Wrote: There's like three or four different series or seasons. More surprising is that Duel Masters still exists, and is quite strong in Japan.

Holy carp really? That was like foreverages ago.
(Jul. 13, 2009  11:35 PM)t3haxle Wrote: Holy carp really? That was like foreverages ago.

Yes, it still exists. I watch it every Friday on Tv Tokyo. But I suppose this is not the most appropriate topic to converse about such...
(Jul. 13, 2009  5:48 PM)To Wrote: There's like three or four different series or seasons. More surprising is that Duel Masters still exists, and is quite strong in Japan.

Duel Masters is one of the top TCGs in Japan. Just because it died in english doesn't mean it doesn't flourish elsewhere. I say this because I play Duel Masters still. Strictly online though as it's dead in America.

As for B-daman, I liked the show a little, but I never cared for the toy.