B-150 Booster Union Achilles.Cn.Xt+ Retsu

(Aug. 09, 2019  12:25 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: The way how bey looks is simmiliar case which happened with Winning Valkyrie.It was evolution of God/Ultimate Strike God Valkyrie but it looked more like evolution of Victory Valkyrie.Same thing here.Its evolution of Cho-Z Achilles but has design simmiliar to Z Achilles.And the parts,Cn,we doesnt know how it looks like for now and Xt+ is really good driver ,extreme lifeafter death , and it was in meta but then it got banned if I remember correctly.And Retsu is good for weight distribution for better smash attack.

Xt+ isn't banned in WBO tournaments.
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:25 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: The way how bey looks is simmiliar case which happened with Winning Valkyrie.It was evolution of God/Ultimate Strike God Valkyrie but it looked more like evolution of Victory Valkyrie.Same thing here.Its evolution of Cho-Z Achilles but has design simmiliar to Z Achilles.And the parts,Cn,we doesnt know how it looks like for now and Xt+ is really good driver ,extreme lifeafter death , and it was in meta but then it got banned if I remember correctly.And Retsu is good for weight distribution for better smash attack.

Xtend+ was only banned in Burst Classic, not Burst Standard. I'd say Union Achilles looks a lot more like Cho-Z Achilles than Z Achilles because it doesn't focus on the shields. Also, since this is a Balance Type that's based on Attack Enhancement, 烈 is a fitting Weight for it due to creating slightly more aggressive movements.
(Aug. 09, 2019  7:50 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Why does a balance type layer have an unbalanced layer weight? And btw, Achilles has technically downgraded it's driver from dimension according to anime, right?

Balance type means that a bey is inbetween the trifecta of attack/defense/stamina types (usually done by mode changing), not literally balanced weight distribution.

And yeah, the driver is technically a downgrade from the anime perspective, similar to Zwei Longinus reverting to Spiral
(Aug. 09, 2019  6:03 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: 4904810134466_032ee34457a14b498680d89b0864c411.jpg]
[Image: 4904810134466_2e3fb69025184c90b774b7e6a26c5f9e.jpg]
[Image: 4904810134466_1bd127b363a549bb9c7bd19cb2b928cd.jpg]

Thanks for the images! Beautiful bey!
Nicest Achilles! Wow.

Makes me wish it was 2 years of GT just so we could get more GT versions of past Beyblades. Pretty sad we'll likely not get a GT Deathscyther, Wyvern, Satan, Kukulcan, Salamander, etc. Every design has been stellar.
(Aug. 09, 2019  7:56 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Nicest Achilles! Wow.

Makes me wish it was 2 years of GT just so we could get more GT versions of past Beyblades. Pretty sad we'll likely not get a GT Deathscyther, Wyvern, Satan, Kukulcan, Salamander, etc. Every design has been stellar.

I would love to see GT Salamander
At first I thought you flipped that extra piece to change modes. For the blue mode you just add that piece from what I understand?
(Aug. 09, 2019  9:21 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: At first I thought you flipped that extra piece to change modes. For the blue mode you just add that piece from what I understand?

I pretty sure that's the case. Speed mode is without it and power mode is with the blue blades
It looks like the blades fit underneath the weight/chip. Hopefully that doesn't cause the chip to rise too much. I don't want another Db fiasco.
is nobody going to connect the fact that if this uniting bey the disk would fit cn equals connect and rubber would make sense for the disk cause when you make contact you connect and nvm
(Aug. 09, 2019  10:01 PM)Crumok Wrote: It looks like the blades fit underneath the weight/chip. Hopefully that doesn't cause the chip to rise too much. I don't want another Db fiasco.

If the teeth are going to be snug on Power mode, then the Weight may be quite wobbly on Speed mode (a millimeter of space inbetween parts is more than enough to make it so), don't you think? I do hope the teeth are quite tall to actually be useful regardless of whether the Base would make it touch the Driver prongs less or not.

(Aug. 09, 2019  10:04 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: is nobody going to connect the fact that if this uniting bey the disk would fit cn equals connect and rubber would make sense for the disk cause when you make contact you connect and nvm

That train of thought also makes the abbreviation possible as Contact or Counter then.
Achilles has sold me for the aesthetics and the promise of Xt+ alone. Definitely will be grabbing this one.
I don’t know much about the disk so hopefully it’s good but I have to say from hP to now uA we are getting parts like Xt+ and proof being much more accessible is amazing! I do hope the colours on the driver look nice I hope it isn’t too plain looking
(Aug. 10, 2019  5:29 AM)originalzankye Wrote: I don’t know much about the disk so hopefully it’s good but I have to say from hP to now uA we are getting parts like Xt+ and proof being much more accessible is amazing! I do hope the colours on the driver look nice I hope it isn’t too plain looking

Proof has been accessible for awhile now. RBV14 07 rA.4P.O.
(Aug. 10, 2019  5:32 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2019  5:29 AM)originalzankye Wrote: I don’t know much about the disk so hopefully it’s good but I have to say from hP to now uA we are getting parts like Xt+ and proof being much more accessible is amazing! I do hope the colours on the driver look nice I hope it isn’t too plain looking

Proof has been accessible for awhile now. RBV14 07 rA.4P.O.
Yeah but you can’t always get it from RBV14 unless you buy a confirmed booster.
(Aug. 10, 2019  5:34 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2019  5:32 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Proof has been accessible for awhile now. RBV14 07 rA.4P.O.
Yeah but you can’t always get it from RBV14 unless you buy a confirmed booster.

On Ever-Wish, you could get it for about 20 bucks.
(Aug. 10, 2019  5:37 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2019  5:34 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Yeah but you can’t always get it from RBV14 unless you buy a confirmed booster.

On Ever-Wish, you could get it for about 20 bucks.
Oh. I don’t use Ever-Wish.
(Aug. 09, 2019  3:19 PM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  7:50 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Why does a balance type layer have an unbalanced layer weight? And btw, Achilles has technically downgraded it's driver from dimension according to anime, right?

Balance type means that a bey is inbetween the trifecta of attack/defense/stamina types (usually done by mode changing), not literally balanced weight distribution.

And yeah, the driver is technically a downgrade from the anime perspective, similar to Zwei Longinus reverting to Spiral
I do know what is a balance type FYI. If it wants to be a trifecta of attack, defense and stamina, then why does it have an unbalanced layer weight which only arguably increases it's attack (according to anime, being unbalanced probably guarantees more attack) and decreases it's defense AND stamina?
(Aug. 10, 2019  2:34 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  3:19 PM)eigerblade Wrote: Balance type means that a bey is inbetween the trifecta of attack/defense/stamina types (usually done by mode changing), not literally balanced weight distribution.

I do know what is a balance type FYI. If it wants to be a trifecta of attack, defense and stamina, then why does it have an unbalanced layer weight which only arguably increases it's attack (according to anime, being unbalanced probably guarantees more attack) and decreases it's defense AND stamina?

Well looking at the original Z Achilles, it’s shape was meant to be an attack type. So I dont find this surprising at all, considering all the bladers ever try to do is burst each other.
(Aug. 10, 2019  2:34 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I do know what is a balance type FYI. If it wants to be a trifecta of attack, defense and stamina, then why does it have an unbalanced layer weight which only arguably increases it's attack (according to anime, being unbalanced probably guarantees more attack) and decreases it's defense AND stamina?

You're gonna have to ask Takara Tomy for that. I'm just telling you that they often slap the "balance type" label to every bey that has mode changing as its gimmick, no matter if the actual combo is useable only for attack, or defense/stamina.
And yet...JJ will probably still outclass it in attack.

Edit: Mass production Xt+ is a plus. Everyones Xt+ is just about worn out now. Unless you have 2 copies.
where do you buy it?
(Aug. 10, 2019  6:39 PM)beybladeburstrg Wrote: where do you buy it?

Union Achilles? It hasn't been released yet