[Product]  B-01 DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel

I used to create topics for new releases with much less information, so these really need threads now even though some design traits might still be prototypes, hah.

[Image: Valkyrie_box.jpg] [Image: Valkyrie_Starter.jpg] [Image: Valkyrie_side.jpg]

Accele is (unsurprisingly) flat. The parts in Beyblade Burst so far look quite 'sleek'.

[Image: Valkyrie_proto_dxstarter.jpg]
[Image: Valkyrie_proto_parts.jpg]
[Image: Beybladeburst_valkyrieprototype.png]

This is called a DX Starter because it will come with a BeyLogger (records wins and losses and adds your performance details to a worldwide ranking system part of the BeyCloud via your smartphone) and a Light Launcher. To be released in July 2015, for 2375 yen.

Of course, Valkyrie will probably be the main character's Beyblade, and so far we have no information on those characters but there will definitely be a manga and then an anime to come for the Beyblade Burst series.

The Beyblades from the Burst System have three layers :
- Layer
- Disk
- Driver
For more information, you should read the Beywiki article on Beyblade Burst (ベイブレードバースト) :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...lade_Burst

Therefore, Valkyrie is the name of the Layer, Wing is the Disk and Accele, the Driver.
Kai-V, you are a wizard. How do you post these so fast?

Also this is really hype because attack types are the best.
(Apr. 21, 2015  2:06 AM)Grimace-kioEPC Wrote: Kai-V, you are a wizard. How do you post these so fast?

Well, Kai-V is Feminine , so it cud be witch Tongue_out
Attack types are actually great though Grin
Maximum Driver, Kai-V is a moderator. So she is up do date on all threads and PM's, not because she is feminine.
(Apr. 24, 2015  4:36 PM)Hades Lynx Wrote: Maximum Driver, Kai-V is a moderator. So she is up do date on all threads and PM's, not because she is feminine.

well, that was only as a joke hah Grin not to hurt anyones feelings Grin
I saw this stuff on youtube vids(mostly cause everybody uploaded tons of videos on what they though about the new series lol) and I think the burst feature will eliminate those battles where theres like no action for example phantom orion vs phantom orion so yeah looks awesome!Smile
That bey looks AWESOME! ..But I think I'll put my faith In Defense types this generation.

Anyway, I kinda wish these beys were more expensive... Then It'll be a sure thing that the BeyLoggers are no joke. :\
im not sure I like these... I mean in 4 hits its over, its blasts apart... I think ill stick to Metal beys.....
Perhaps there is a way to modify the blow up so it doesnt happen or its very delayed... hmmm
And even beyblades go Android.......

BTW If they use plastics as the wheel but still got weight by adding a metal piece the wheel is gonna break pretty easily.....
(May. 14, 2015  5:55 AM)TenshouYoku Wrote: And even beyblades go Android.......

BTW If they use plastics as the wheel but still got weight by adding a metal piece the wheel is gonna break pretty easily.....
Japan is mostly android, about as much as they are portable over set top when it comes to consoles. In that sense it's smart that they would focus on android over IOS, however it's best if they make a version for both.

On the case of plastic, if you remember both zero-g and the L-drago series have used plastic as their main contact piece, and their plastic don't break easily even when up against metal. Its more of a case of how thin the plastic is, like the commonly broken wheels of the plastics era.
(May. 14, 2015  6:21 AM)Giraton Wrote:
(May. 14, 2015  5:55 AM)TenshouYoku Wrote: And even beyblades go Android.......

Japan is mostly android, about as much as they are portable over set top when it comes to consoles. In that sense it's smart that they would focus on android over IOS, however it's best if they make a version for both.

On the case of plastic, if you remember both zero-g and the L-drago series have used plastic as their main contact piece, and their plastic don't break easily even when up against metal. Its more of a case of how thin the plastic is, like the commonly broken wheels of the plastics era.
Lol I jsut find it interesting for the Japanese to make a Cell-phone required recorder, since it is pretty unusual.

In L-drago, The parts of contact of Meteo is rubber which has elasticity, Destroy and Guardian has Metallic 'cover' which covers most of the plastic wheel (not to mention the PC is also rubber-containing) and the PC of Lightning is easily dented and damaged......

Edit: I suddenely remembered that there are like, 20 Valkyries in total. Probably Takara should divide up these Vakyries and create more than 20 beys like Reginleif, Haldgunr, Alvitr, etc so that they could sell more, lol
(May. 14, 2015  6:21 AM)Giraton Wrote: Japan is mostly android,

Source? iOS devices are consistently the top-selling handsets in Japan.
(May. 14, 2015  5:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

But don't forget there are non-included devices such as China cells are all android-based..... and their cheap prices constantly made Android the most common system used.
Besides if they were to make Beyblade worldwide (Online system FTW), then Androids are preferred owning to their large market in the world, although it won't be suprising if the Japeneses made this device also IOS compatitable.
(May. 19, 2015  4:25 AM)Soul The Gamer Wrote: Looks awesome I hope theres a phoenix Cute

I don't know. It seems they overused the mythology theme. It's kinda human-esque, now.
(May. 19, 2015  5:23 AM)Neo Wrote:
(May. 19, 2015  4:25 AM)Soul The Gamer Wrote: Looks awesome I hope theres a phoenix Cute

I don't know. It seems they overused the mythology theme. It's kinda human-esque, now.

Mythology is often ideas for Japanese creation (notable examples such as Athena, phoenix, etc).
Though I agree that some myths are pretty overused (Valkyrie, ever since the Operation Valkyrie a ton of people repeatedly uses this term.)
I love my Phoenix!!!!Joyful_2
Thx for the replys guys
valkryie is my fav and always be

I wonder how will the own of valkryie act like
(May. 14, 2015  6:21 PM)TenshouYoku Wrote:
(May. 14, 2015  5:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

But don't forget there are non-included devices such as China cells are all android-based..... and their cheap prices constantly made Android the most common system used.
Besides if they were to make Beyblade worldwide (Online system FTW), then Androids are preferred owning to their large market in the world, although it won't be suprising if the Japeneses made this device also IOS compatitable.

We already know for a fact that iOS is supported. I suspect Android is or will be, too. Just wanted to counter the statement that "Japan is mostly Android," since there's no evidence supporting that.
(May. 28, 2015  3:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 14, 2015  6:21 PM)TenshouYoku Wrote:
(May. 14, 2015  5:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Source? iOS devices are consistently the top-selling handsets in Japan.

We already know for a fact that iOS is supported. I suspect Android is or will be, too. Just wanted to counter the statement that "Japan is mostly Android," since there's no evidence supporting that.

Considering the fact that apps are cross-platform compatible with each other and nearly every app with more than a couple thousand downloads is available on both, everything here that has been said by everyone besides Brad is a mute point regardless.
Just super glue the parts for a no-blow bey.
(Jun. 09, 2015  10:28 PM)Lliu Wrote: Just super glue the parts for a no-blow bey.

Sure, if you constantly have underwear made of money bills.
Well, the final price for this and B-02 DX Starter Spriggan Spread Fusion is 2,375 yen, instead of 2,200 yen.
(Jun. 09, 2015  11:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2015  10:28 PM)Lliu Wrote: Just super glue the parts for a no-blow bey.

Sure, if you constantly have underwear made of money bills.

this is one of the most confusing yet funniest posts i've ever read on this site
(Apr. 21, 2015  2:06 AM)Grimace-kioEPC Wrote: Kai-V, you are a wizard. How do you post these so fast?

well, I find it hard to win with an attack type sleep out. maybe it's just me.