Awesome April's Fools done for Adachi Takafumi !

How did they get that pen to fit in that tiny booster box?
(Apr. 02, 2011  9:24 AM)Hero Wrote: How did they get that pen to fit in that tiny booster box?

That's what I was thinking too! Also, this is a fountain pen, so besides from being the first beyblade to be able to write, it spits out ink. What a gimmick. I wonder if you can actually launch this?
(Apr. 02, 2011  9:24 AM)Hero Wrote: How did they get that pen to fit in that tiny booster box?
Magic.

It could extend from a smaller form maybe?
If that face is obtainable ever, I will put it on all my combos. Best. Face. Ever.
Damn, i'm really looking forward looking this beyblade spin. Hope it does Downforce Smash xD. Beating MF Basalt Bull 230CS :3.
(Apr. 02, 2011  8:20 PM)LDragoDestory Wrote: If that face is obtainable ever, I will put it on all my combos. Best. Face. Ever.

It's probably just a sticker, but I agree with you.
(Apr. 02, 2011  1:43 PM)iXus Wrote:

That's what I was thinking too! Also, this is a fountain pen, so besides from being the first beyblade to be able to write, it spits out ink. What a gimmick. I wonder if you can actually launch this?

Special Attack: Ink Cannon! -BOOOMM- That bey would be perfect for pranks. Honestly, if I got this thing, I would keep it as my lucky pen, it's that awesome. And the face, as others have stated, is just pure awesomesauce. I expected the awesome face on it, but this is even better!
Does the CW class as Pegasis, or Takafumi? Lol, why didn't he get his own personal clear wheel lol, ahhh well very cool, and the penguin face reminds me of a mate who goes scuba diving with penguins... It's very cool wonder how much it will be
MUST HAVE
That thing would be awesome.
The Tip Can Draw While Battling!
Hmm, would this pen use ink? The only results for "Gpen" on Google were tablet writers and pregnancy tests.
Otherwise, it was great of TT to honor this artist with his very own beypen.
I NEED to see this spin!
I want to use that pen for math class as a good luck charm. It has a nice look to it.
Just make sure not to make it use star blast attack. It might poke your eye out.
I think you can use any pen on it. Then again, maybe not. This is a cool idea! Why don't they actually make these to sell? TakaraTomy that is, not Hasbro!
this is a really cool must-have,i wonder if TAKARA TOMY will start selling this....
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:52 AM)Amazing Wrote: Hmm, would this pen use ink? The only results for "Gpen" on Google were tablet writers and pregnancy tests.
I NEED to see this spin!

I think what the "Gpen" refers to is something like "Gyro Pen".
ya, i would buy this. and think it would make some cool marks if it where spinnable, see what it makes. i can imagine getting some pretty cool ideas with that thing!
(Apr. 04, 2011  12:44 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:52 AM)Amazing Wrote: Hmm, would this pen use ink? The only results for "Gpen" on Google were tablet writers and pregnancy tests.
I NEED to see this spin!

I think what the "Gpen" refers to is something like "Gyro Pen".

mabye something more simple such as gel pen?
Time to get THE HIGHEST BEY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me want smash attack to beat the defence and poke eye out!
Gpen's are fountain pens, and therefore not a ballpoint pen. Therefore they can't be something like Gyro pen or gel pen.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm right, when you see him writing with it in the second picture, it's got a fountain pen's tip. Didn't we already state that it was a fountain pen on the last page? How did you think it was a gel pen?
oh this is cool, but i recon they should make one with hell kerbecs so it balances out the height with the weight, then it would be able to spin properly, i suppose
dose that go on the lancher? and if it dose he should launch it and see what i draws.