Awesome April's Fools done for Adachi Takafumi !

TAKARA-TOMY took the time and effort to make a special Big Bang Pegasis box just for Adachi Takafumi : Big Bang Takafumi 1403Gpen.

[Image: adachitakafumiaprilsfoo.jpg]

His pen is therefore about 14.03 centimetres tall, and it is a Gpen. The description of the Track on the back of the box is even "The life of a cartoonist, 14.03 is the length of the Gpen! Boasts the longest history of Beyblade!".

[Image: adachitakafumiaprilsfoo.jpg]

Drawings on the box are Adachi Takafumi's own comic illustrations of himself, and it is written something like "CoroCoro artist No.1" on the left.

I thought this was too awesome for just a post in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic.

If you have any cool comments for him, I might try to send them to Adachi Takafumi in reaction to this April's Fools.
sugoi

time to search yahoo japan auctions. keke
Indeed, I really wish it was not a "one-time" deal ...
I want the face, omg.

Hey, if you launched that, would the marks it would create count as modern art?

Adachi Takafumi, could you launch it and see what the Beyblade creates?
I hope they at least release the Face in CoroCoro or something.
Wait, the image on the face is different from the box and the actual face.

It's probably just a sticker.
Coolest. Pen. Ever. Seriously. And would make SUCH awesome combos.
Whoa! Adachi Takafumi is a lucky man.... Seriously, But he totally deserves this, as he spent long hours of toiling creating MFB.

And the Product number is cool too, TA-01 must stand for Takafumi, Adachi - 01. Haha, amazing find Kai-V
Seriously, the Face is too cool. Best design.
loooooool, is it legal, lol beats 230 lol
I hope they made a few more and sold it on at least YJA. Or better yet, AkirasDaddy should get some to sell.

Best. Bey. Ever.
Is this even having a track and tip and is the Metal Wheel compatible with other Tracks?
No way! I want it
THIS IS AWESOME
So is Big Bang Takafumi customisable?
And can you actually spin it?
Wouldn't it just fall or something?
Wow, this is awesome in so many levels! Adachi Takafumi is a lucky man.
Good troll Takara Tomy; the box design is where their efforts went ^^
Hah!
I'm serious though.
Then I can get big Bang without that Nasty 4D thingy.
And a free pen how cool is that!!!!
i want it i would buy it then rip it onto my exam and see if it does all the effort for me, all i would need to do is turn the page and re-rip it when losing stamina Joyful_2
Wow Kai-V. This way, way over awesome. Ha. I would buy that if it was on sale. Can you post a video of what happens when spun?
That pen dropped from the sky! Looks amazing! The box looks beast!
And we thought the Sharp series Bottoms had poor balance!
(Apr. 01, 2011  11:28 PM)Kei Wrote: And we thought the Sharp series Bottoms had poor balance!

Go Big Bang Adachi Takafumi! Use Wobble Attack!!!

Best attack ever...
(Apr. 02, 2011  12:47 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2011  11:28 PM)Kei Wrote: And we thought the Sharp series Bottoms had poor balance!

Go Big Bang Adachi Takafumi! Use Wobble Attack!!!

Best attack ever...

It might actually work since this is Big Bang on it...
Wow, first bey i have seen for a Real Life Person. Its really cool, hope CoroCoro releases the Pen or the Face! Its really awesome Grin