Avi and sig

(Nov. 24, 2010  3:59 AM)Rantak Wrote: Yay fun ur names on teh list of epicness

Not quite the words I would have used, but meh.
(Nov. 24, 2010  3:58 AM)Life207 Wrote: hello could u make me one with Tsubasa eagle my name kai and dranzer with a yellow and brown bakground and my name in blue and green

Here you go man i hope u like it

[Image: Life-207.jpg]

heres the link

http://s854.photobucket.com/albums/ab108...fe-207.jpg
[Image: stormaries8862-option-2-1.jpg]

hope u like this one lolz

http://s854.photobucket.com/albums/ab108...on-2-1.jpg
how do i get it>?
2 things life one i spose u figured out how to get it and two im not rode house im rantak
Some people
can u make me a banner with tsubasa and kai and Pises in the back ground with Purple text
can you clarify a little more
with Tsubasa and Kai with Pisces in the middle and a gold background with the4anime in Orange Text
Hey, could you make me a sig plz??? On the left could you put Ginka and Storm Pegasus (beyblade) and on the right Tyson and Dragoon (beyblade). In the middle put LET IT RIP! in red text and could the backround be dark blue, plz?? Sorry if it's a bit much. I put beyblade in parenthesis next to pegasus and dragoon because I just want the beyblades, not the creature themselves. Thanks!!!

Oh kinda like life207's (now darkfire_eagle)
can you make me a sig ? i want Sora and Gingka next to each other with there beys under them and nyeh its joey! in the middle for my sig
Could you make me a sig that has Meteo L Drago, Lightning L Drago, and L Drago in a triangle. The background could be a black hole. And in the middle of it all have Joe. Take as long as you need, thanks ahead of time! Joyful_3

P.S. Make the same thing as an avatar if possible too please? Thanks!
ok guys i have one thing nhey joe do u have a background u want and the other two, i am kinda swamped with school but i will have them up before the 1st of december promis... i mightbeable to make the tonight.[/align]
(Nov. 29, 2010  4:02 AM)nyeh its joey! Wrote: can you make me a sig ? i want Sora and Gingka next to each other with there beys under them and nyeh its joey! in the middle for my sig

P.S. Three beys... whaaa
(Nov. 29, 2010  11:35 PM)Rantak Wrote: ok guys i have one thing nhey joe do u have a background u want and the other two, i am kinda swamped with school but i will have them up before the 1st of december promis... i mightbeable to make the tonight.[/align]
(Nov. 29, 2010  4:02 AM)nyeh its joey! Wrote: can you make me a sig ? i want Sora and Gingka next to each other with there beys under them and nyeh its joey! in the middle for my sig

P.S. Three beys... whaaa

It's fine, take as long as you want.
(Nov. 29, 2010  11:35 PM)Rantak Wrote: ok guys i have one thing nhey joe do u have a background u want and the other two, i am kinda swamped with school but i will have them up before the 1st of december promis... i mightbeable to make the tonight.[/align]

P.S. Three beys... whaaa

lol no two people and two beys Tongue_out Sora and Gingka and cyber and pegasis
and for the background just have like a blue and red background nothing really Smile
Oh cool I've never had a pic in my sig so this awesome.
OK so could you make me a sig where theres like a dark purple/blue backround and the bey Dark Wolf in the middle. And could it say like "The true power of a Wolf!" (which is in my current sig) above the bey and my username below the bey.(the font color red) Thanks man!
our sigs could be here tomorrow! *faints*
lol
Could you make me a sig with yuu and flame libra on one side and tsubasa and earth eagle on the other and in the middle write LibraEagle?
Can you make the background light blue. Make the libra text green and the Eagle text purple. Thanks!
could you make me a sig with ray gill in a icy background and have soldier-f3ar written in it thanks
I would like a signature with a starry Backround and a sort of blue flux in it with a pic of cyber Pegasis and my username is Silver text. Please?

EDIT: I want the cyber pegasis from the show, not the actual cyber pegasis beyblade.
hey its me again could u make me a new sig ? this time with dark dranzer a pic of angry kai and eagle and my name

DARKFIRE_EAGLE dark fire in black at the bottom and red at the top sorta like fire? and the background black at the top blue then green at the bottom??
I would like a sig
Pic : Leone (the bit beast or watever it is called)
Backround: A black Vortex
Underneath could you put Shadowleone in Dark Green (or green watever you have)
[deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted]
Can you make me a ray unicorno AND galaxy pegasus AND earth eagle signature?
(Dec. 04, 2010  4:50 PM)asdf7500 Wrote: Can you make me a ray unicorno AND galaxy pegasus AND earth eagle signature?

3 things: First, Don't use fanart if possible; Second, Don't argue with WBO Staff members; Third, if the only art you can use is fanart then tell me so you don't use it.
So Im guessing where going to get our sigs...?
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:30 AM)Dark Alpha Wolf Wrote: So Im guessing where going to get our sigs...?

There are other sig shops. I've asked Night and Omega, too.