I was trying to update my avatar and it isn't working, I changed it once and it worked fine. But, then I decided to add text to the pic, I did, tried to add it and it wouldn't show up. So, after a few tries I deleted my avatar, then tried it. That didn't work either, and now its reverted to my old SOS Brigade Avatar, that I never clicked on. Wutsup with it? BTW, the file may be too big, idk, but there were no warnings, when I went to upload it, and this one is about the same filesize as the other one I successfully uploaded. (changed to my first one I was changing to)
I see it fine. It's your cache. Hit Shift + Refresh.
I see it now. Hmmm, thanks, I'll keep that in mind for later.
Well this thread is probably dead, but do you mean SOS Brigade (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)?? I loved that show.
(Apr. 04, 2009  4:56 AM)jsc Wrote: Well this thread is probably dead, but do you mean SOS Brigade (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)?? I loved that show.

umm.. I think you misunderstood what this thread is for. It's not for a TV show, it's for a question (problem) regarding changing an avatar.
(Mar. 21, 2009  4:22 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I was trying to update my avatar and it isn't working, I changed it once and it worked fine. But, then I decided to add text to the pic, I did, tried to add it and it wouldn't show up. So, after a few tries I deleted my avatar, then tried it. That didn't work either, and now its reverted to my old SOS Brigade Avatar, that I never clicked on. Wutsup with it? BTW, the file may be too big, idk, but there were no warnings, when I went to upload it, and this one is about the same filesize as the other one I successfully uploaded. (changed to my first one I was changing to)