I HOPE WE SEE MOMO Smile
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:26 AM)storm dranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  5:55 PM)BLAZING DRAGON Wrote: I WANNA FIND OUT WAT HAPPEN TO ZUKO'S MUM Smile

Yeah, the last time you see Zuko he is asking Ozai where his mother is.
Correction. The last time we see Zuko, him and Aang are telling the entire nation that they can rebuild together for world peace...
(Mar. 01, 2011  12:40 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  5:55 PM)BLAZING DRAGON Wrote: I WANNA FIND OUT WAT HAPPEN TO ZUKO'S MUM Smile

Correction. The last time we see Zuko, him and Aang are telling the entire nation that they can rebuild together for world peace...

Wait, no, actually you are talking about what happens exactly after Ozai lost bending.
That looks so Epic IM GONNA START WATCHING THAT
(Mar. 01, 2011  12:40 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

Correction (again). The last time you see Zuko is when he is with his friends and uncle working at the Jasmine Dragon tea shop. OWNED
Does it matter the last time we see Zuko? They were just trying to imply that it was a major cliffhanger.

Did any of you guys see the leaked, rumored, test animation? It came from a Korean Animator (Avatar is animated in Korea), the character looks like Korra, and the bending is very similar to the show.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5hn-lMGPpI
It's so awesome.
Hey, I just wanna know something. Why is fire bending so bad? In fact, air benders could be bad by using all the air on earth!
They're considered as evil because they use it to dominate other countries, while the others just live peacefully with other nations.

I think...
True, but the creators make it like that. They could have made Aang evil.
Fire burns and destroys, so it can be seen as evil and horrible. From this standpoint, it would make sense to use the fire benders as the antagonists. However, fire is also warmth and energy, so it can be seen from both ways.

Oh yeah, and they changed the name, apparently. It's called "The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra." I find this offensive due to its association to the horrid adaptation of the show. It's also quite lengthy...

[Image: Korra_bending.png]

Here's a new concept art for all you fans out there.
Well, the same could be said about the other three elements. Tornadoes for air, earthquakes for earth and tsunamis for water. They're all pretty deadly.

Actually, as we've seen in the show, water-bending also implies blood-bending, which I find much scarier than just shooting fire out of your hands.

And besides, it doesn't make sense to begin with, because fire is a chemical reaction, not an element of the earth.

Also, that concept art for Korra is pretty awesome.
I wonder wether Appa is there. Momo too.
Dude,
I agree. I would rather have fire benders good guys than blood benders like that freaky lady.
I just figured that can't work because Aang has to be dead untill the next avatar will be reborn and yet Aang will be teaching Korra air bending.
uh read the wiki maybe since it says Aang is dead and his and Katara's son teaches Korra air bending.
Yep, most sources state that Aang is dead, which is kinda risky. Doing this basically bases itselvef on the fact that it's the premise that will bring back the fans and not the characters which they learned to like (Since they're probably all dead, maybe) But this doesn't seem impossible, as long as they give some fan service, like mentionning and honoring old characters. (Unlike what they're doing with MFB)

Also, I'm worried about the villains, here. Mere Anti-Bending folks? Not only will Korra probably have the law on her side, since element-bending seemed a pretty accepted thing, in the first series, but she can just use her bending to kick their posteriors in outer space, unless they've invented guns, by now...
According to the original series, Fire Lord Azulon, and Fire Lord Sozin (Zuko's grand father and great grandfather) live to be 90-109 years. (I forget the exact ages.) So Zuko could still be alive. And some other characters too. Also, King Bumi was 112. And he didn't die yet. So some other characters will probably be alive. And Toff could very well be the new ruler of Omashu.

I'm just hoping Sokka is still alive. XD

What I'm wondering is what Korra's Avatar guide will be. They mention in the original series that the original Earth Benders were those giant Mole thingies. So those are probably Earth Bender guides. They say that the dragons were the original Fire Benders. And Roku's Guide was a dragon. And the Flying Bison were the original Air Benders, and Aang had Appa as a guide. So what do Water Benders have? The moon was the original Water Bender. (They mention his in the season 1 finale.) So does Korra have a Penguin? Or nothing? Lol. XD
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:30 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: And Toff could very well be the new ruler of Omashu.

I'd be interested in seeing that, actually.

But it could also backfire. Seeing characters we loves as kids 70 years later could be disappointing...
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:30 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: According to the original series, Fire Lord Azulon, and Fire Lord Sozin (Zuko's grand father and great grandfather) live to be 90-109 years. (I forget the exact ages.) So Zuko could still be alive. And some other characters too. Also, King Bumi was 112. And he didn't die yet. So some other characters will probably be alive. And Toff could very well be the new ruler of Omashu.

What I'm wondering is what Korra's Avatar guide will be. They mention in the original series that the original Earth Benders were those giant Mole thingies. So those are probably Earth Bender guides. They say that the dragons were the original Fire Benders. And Roku's Guide was a dragon. And the Flying Bison were the original Air Benders, and Aang had Appa as a guide. So what do Water Benders have? The moon was the original Water Bender. (They mention his in the season 1 finale.) So does Korra have a Penguin? Or nothing? Lol. XD

Well, its been specualted on the Avatar Wiki that it'd be a Polar Bear dog, since the creators said they wanted to use the concept, but never got around to doing so in the first series.
What do you mean avatar guide? Appa never did anything to teach aang airbeand. Also it was suggested in the wiki that we would see what happened to Zuko's mother which was left as a cliffhanger at the end of the old series. If this is true then we will be seeing him again. Also it has been reported that the actor who voiced Zuko is coming back but it left it unclear who he would be voicing so he could be doing Zuko again.
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:30 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: According to the original series, Fire Lord Azulon, and Fire Lord Sozin (Zuko's grand father and great grandfather) live to be 90-109 years. (I forget the exact ages.) So Zuko could still be alive. And some other characters too. Also, King Bumi was 112. And he didn't die yet. So some other characters will probably be alive. And Toff could very well be the new ruler of Omashu.

The water type guides are Penguin Otters
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:15 PM)Dude Wrote: Yep, most sources state that Aang is dead, which is kinda risky. Doing this basically bases itselvef on the fact that it's the premise that will bring back the fans and not the characters which they learned to like (Since they're probably all dead, maybe) But this doesn't seem impossible, as long as they give some fan service, like mentionning and honoring old characters. (Unlike what they're doing with MFB)

Also, I'm worried about the villains, here. Mere Anti-Bending folks? Not only will Korra probably have the law on her side, since element-bending seemed a pretty accepted thing, in the first series, but she can just use her bending to kick their posteriors in outer space, unless they've invented guns, by now...

I have a feeling that it's going to be something like the X-Men, where benders have become somewhat like freaks. The general populace is afraid of them and they mistrust them. Not to mention there are a whole lot more of the non-benders. And of course, Aang has to be dead. There can't be two avatars alive at the same time, I thought that was pretty obvious.
(Mar. 13, 2011  8:52 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:15 PM)Dude Wrote: Yep, most sources state that Aang is dead, which is kinda risky. Doing this basically bases itselvef on the fact that it's the premise that will bring back the fans and not the characters which they learned to like (Since they're probably all dead, maybe) But this doesn't seem impossible, as long as they give some fan service, like mentionning and honoring old characters. (Unlike what they're doing with MFB)

I have a feeling that it's going to be something like the X-Men, where benders have become somewhat like freaks. The general populace is afraid of them and they mistrust them. Not to mention there are a whole lot more of the non-benders. And of course, Aang has to be dead. There can't be two avatars alive at the same time, I thought that was pretty obvious.
If Aang wasn't dead, Korra wouldn't be the avatar. Dude, the first series was about 100 years before the second.
(Mar. 13, 2011  9:25 PM)storm dranzer Wrote: If Aang wasn't dead, Korra wouldn't be the avatar. Dude, the first series was about 100 years before the second.

When did I ever say Aang was alive? He is most certainly dead.

Also, this is from the Avatar Wikia (Which is probably a good source) "The new series will take place 70 years after the end of the Avatar: The Last Airbender story arc, with all-new characters and settings." So not 100 years, just 70 years.
(Mar. 14, 2011  1:03 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  9:25 PM)storm dranzer Wrote: If Aang wasn't dead, Korra wouldn't be the avatar. Dude, the first series was about 100 years before the second.

When did I ever say Aang was alive? He is most certainly dead.

Also, this is from the Avatar Wikia (Which is probably a good source) "The new series will take place 70 years after the end of the Avatar: The Last Airbender story arc, with all-new characters and settings." So not 100 years, just 70 years.

ABOUT 100 years, but yeah, I was off.