[Australia] Bladers of Destiny

So i made a team and i want to make it big and epic anyone can join if u want to join then write it on the page

members:

kyoa leone [leader]
noob blader [co-leader]
Beyblade Gamer [co-co leader]
BigBang Destory [Mod]
welcome to the australian team sociaty
make sure u get some members
because TGW will get revenge lolz
i might have very less people in my team but it will grow and i plan to win at niles torney and i will find more members just u wait plus almost everyone is quiting tgw cause nile lost hes bey sprit but me no it burns harder every day but u will see team bladers of destiny will be rivals with tgw good luck guys
(May. 02, 2011  10:20 AM)kyoa leone Wrote: i might have very less people in my team but it will grow and i plan to win at niles torney and i will find more members just u wait plus almost everyone is quiting tgw cause nile lost hes bey sprit but me no it burns harder every day but u will see team bladers of destiny will be rivals with tgw good luck guys
you plan too.. say that to maximum metor....
ill join then for the year ok and do you have userbars? and can i be co-leader?
Ohh yeah we already have a rival and its Team Omega Nova
Plus the team name was 'Bladers of Destiny' not 'Team Bladers of Destiny'
Welcome to the Team community
(May. 02, 2011  11:03 AM)BigBangDestroy Wrote: read the title and u are a member?

I got the idea.
I pretty much came up with the name so yeah =P
yep basicly bakers helped us and wat do want to be bigbangdestory
TGW isn't the only team you need to worry about. Team Omega Nova is on the rise.
(May. 02, 2011  11:36 AM)RowDog Wrote: TGW isn't the only team you need to worry about. Team Omega Nova is on the rise.

k thanks alot but any one u guys no all the names on teams that r in nsw australia
hi i im just joining to you have more members ok?
yea i will find more members
kyoa dont u think making a team right seem like a bad idea if u dont get enough members until the tournament Nile posted???????
i think we need to get more members for this to be a real team
and im staying till theres 10 members cause i like TGW the best
srry but this team is on hoilday for a while until yea..... idk (i dont know)