(Austin, Texas) Are there any Bladers nearby?

(May. 11, 2021  11:21 PM)USN Wrote:
(May. 11, 2021  11:16 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Yes, you NEED to pass the quiz before proposing. Once you have passed, click on tournaments and you should see "Schedule an Event."

@StrikegamerV6 I need to have a tournament set up to complete the quiz. This is not an official proposal, it is just a start. I took these strait from the quiz. The quiz states that: 
  • You must have already gathered at least 4 participants for a tournament and submitted a legitimate event proposal in the Schedule an Event sub-forum, otherwise your quiz results will be dismissed.
    To host a WBO tournament, you need at least four members to have confirmed their interest on the forums. Please provide links to posts demonstrating this interest. If you do not provide this, your quiz will not be reviewed.

Just to clear things up, this is no longer a strict requirement and instead more of a suggestion. The wording simply hasn't been changed to suit that yet, which is admittedly misleading. I would at least link this thread or respond to the question with a brief explanation of any plans you may or may not have to spread the word about the event (which could be through this thread) if you can't find 4 people beforehand and don't want to leave the question blank.
(May. 12, 2021  4:41 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2021  11:21 PM)USN Wrote: @StrikegamerV6 I need to have a tournament set up to complete the quiz. This is not an official proposal, it is just a start. I took these strait from the quiz. The quiz states that: 
  • You must have already gathered at least 4 participants for a tournament and submitted a legitimate event proposal in the Schedule an Event sub-forum, otherwise your quiz results will be dismissed.
    To host a WBO tournament, you need at least four members to have confirmed their interest on the forums. Please provide links to posts demonstrating this interest. If you do not provide this, your quiz will not be reviewed.

Just to clear things up, this is no longer a strict requirement and instead more of a suggestion. The wording simply hasn't been changed to suit that yet, which is admittedly misleading. I would at least link this thread or respond to the question with a brief explanation of any plans you may or may not have to spread the word about the event (which could be through this thread) if you can't find 4 people beforehand and don't want to leave the question blank.

Thank you for clearing this up. I am still going to try to find people through this thread though because I have found that whenever someone who just wants to be in a tournament comes here, they do not stick around. This way there is an event already ready for them and the chances of them leaving are reduced. As for how many people I need, I just want people so I can host a tournament. That's pretty much the whole point of being an organizer as far as I can tell. Either way, thank you!
Depending on what day. I'm willing to drive my son up and join. We been looking for some tournaments to get him into..
(Jun. 08, 2021  4:57 AM)Ultimate_RedEye Wrote: Depending on what day. I'm willing to drive my son up and join. We been looking for some tournaments to get him into..

i got a tournament going on the 20th. Here's the sign up: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-KICKing...ear--99778
Hey just checking in, is there still a presence here in Austin? I just ordered some new beyblades and I'm looking for people to actually play with. I want to ride this beyblade high while I still can.
(Jan. 19, 2024  6:23 AM)DragolianX Wrote: Hey just checking in, is there still a presence here in Austin? I just ordered some new beyblades and I'm looking for people to actually play with. I want to ride this beyblade high while I still can.

We have a few people who live in Austin that come to Houston for our larger tournaments, however, PrimedMythical does sometimes have tourneys in Pflugerville!
(Jan. 20, 2024  4:10 AM)Brynessa Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2024  6:23 AM)DragolianX Wrote: Hey just checking in, is there still a presence here in Austin? I just ordered some new beyblades and I'm looking for people to actually play with. I want to ride this beyblade high while I still can.

We have a few people who live in Austin that come to Houston for our larger tournaments, however, PrimedMythical does sometimes have tourneys in Pflugerville!

Cool, I'll have to check them out at some point