Aura and Flaming Aries' Graphics Store

(Sep. 20, 2011  7:37 AM)Aura Wrote: Sorry, I've been away all weekend. I'll do it later.

Oh ok because you haven't posted for a while so I thought you where away or something...
(Sep. 17, 2011  8:15 AM)H8R Wrote: Okay so I just saw AD's video of Phantom orion and Chris looks epic sooooo....
I need another sig(sorry to be such a bother but you guys have talent!)

Name: H8R (at the top of the sig,)

Pics: Any picture that makes Masamune look Serious as though he were ready for battle.
any picture of Chris so far all of his pictures look great and he's pretty serious...
both of there beys on the owners side battling it out much like in Drakios signature!

Details: Masamune's picture (along with Blitz unicorno) should be on the left with Blue behind him
Other: No scatter effect or smudge just a simple Bright background with red on Chris' side and Blue on Masamune's side Smile...
if you could put a little spark effect between the two beyblades so that they look like they're battling and if you can put animations make the beys spin after two or three seconds and then make them stop...

Size of Graphic: preferably as wide as Drakio's sig

Creator: Any of you I'm fine with it....

Thanks I thought long and hard for this one! (could you make the quality really good?

Would you mind if I used a different bey and person instead of Chris and Phantom Orion?
(Sep. 22, 2011  7:00 PM)Au®a Wrote: Would you mind if I used a different bey and person instead of Chris and Phantom Orion?

that would be a set back but I wouldn't mind King and VariAres! I would prefer King in "Super Saiyan" form haha
(Sep. 22, 2011  7:40 PM)Au®a Wrote: What'cha think?

[Image: H8R.png]

you know its great ! thanks man!!!!
(but man one small detail that you got wrong was Ray Unicorno instead of Blitz unicorno but I'm not complaining!)
(Sep. 22, 2011  4:35 PM)Au®a Wrote: Here you go:
[Image: BladerOfLegend.png]

I couldn't make it fade in.

OMG...
How did you do that! Its AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
I can now make GIFs from a video. If you would like one done, give me the link to the video and say what part of the video you want. I can only do 5 seconds of it. Here's an example:
[Image: vlcsnap-2011-09-24-10h17m08s57.gif]
(Sep. 17, 2011  8:03 AM)Au®a Wrote: If you're not happy with your signature just tell us and we can fix it.

No man I love my sig I was just saying that it looked really cool, I don't know why he didn't take it I like the old 1 more than the one that he has now.
hey I think that you guys should enter in this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-GFX-...P-champion
Name: NightAreo
Pics: Hell Kerbecs, Madoka (4D Version), and Kerbecs Spirit
Details: Can it be based on a pink and gold theme, with a thin black border around the whole signature and avatar
Other:
Size of Graphic: 500 x 175
Creator: Flaming Aries
I will do it by tuesday
No I will do it I just won't have a computer this weekend, don't worry about me.
I think that you guys should both do it and see who's is better, sort of like a mini graphic battle.
I already gave NightAreo the sig
Oh, you should post them on here to so that we can see them. just saying.
I will tommorow and he pmed saying he wanted leone instead of kerbecs.
hey can i get a sig with noble 6 from halo reach running with noble team in the
back round and it says JINX in the top right size as big as a sig can go
and JINX with the color gray thank you. please make
can aura make it thx
Hey! Can you make me a sig like this:

Name: Swany10 ( Can you put dark angel underneath in small letters) both in Black At the top
Pics: Thermal pisces spinning on right side of screen taking up 1/3 of whole sig.Itachi and ssj Vegetto(dbz) and ichigo (bleach)with zangetsu(his sword) on left side.
Details: Can it be on a silver and orange background with an aqua border.
Size: 2nd largest size that is allowed to be out as signature.
Creator: Aura

Thanks!
(Oct. 01, 2011  10:57 AM)Áú®®@' pid='1499 Wrote:Sure. It'll be done in a couple of days.

IF YOU CAN, Can you put Kakashi in as well? ONLKY IF U CAN