Aura and Flaming Aries' Graphics Store

yes and [Image: international-1.png]
Thanks!
I'm really sorry I couldn't do it. I have most of my files back so I'll start taking requests.
Hey guys I needed a sig and from looking at you guys' work and it's awesome so could you make a sig for me?
if so :
Name: (italics) H8R

Pics: Any picture that makes Masamune look AWESOME!!! the unicorno 2 face,horuseus face,Byxis face,BBP face,Ldrago 3 Face, Horogium face,Kronos face,escolpio face,VariAres Face, and Aquario face

Details: Masamune's pic should be on the right, The face pictures should be scattered around the signature without interrupting the rest of the sig If some faces don't fit feel free to remove horogium, kronos and horuseus... The background should be a bright blue smudge colour... maybe with a scattered effect like in aura's sig...
Other: If you feel the blue colour doesn't suit the sig well feel free to pick any other bright colour! I'm fine with it.
Size of Graphic: the size permitted by the WBO
Creator: Any of you I'm fine with it....

Thanks!!!
Wow you guys are the best I will definitely come back here when I need a new sig.
(Sep. 15, 2011  4:10 PM)Aura Wrote: I'll do my best!

I am bored so I will do it two he can decide what is best
I decided not to put it into italics but I like it

[Image: H8R-1.png]

and this is the best size
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:56 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: I decided not to put it into italics but I like it

[Image: H8R-1.png]

and this is the best size

woah thanks!!!!!! I'll put that in for now as my sig and I'll give you credit... If aura seems to make a better one I'll use that one (no hard feelings though haha)
uugghhh do I need to explain Unhappy
could you widen it a bit?
and make it a bit smaller height wise?
was the signature to large and you got warned it was 400x150 the legal size is 500x200
I have no Idea what happened!
I loved the sig but yeah I checked the rules!
weird?
very weird!
I'll try the other one aura posted...
I gave you credit so yeah don't worry!
Man I was going to have my next sig like yours H8R because I love striker but it whatever, it still looks cool even though I jealous XD
If you're not happy with your signature just tell us and we can fix it.
Okay so I just saw AD's video of Phantom orion and Chris looks epic sooooo....
I need another sig(sorry to be such a bother but you guys have talent!)

Name: H8R (at the top of the sig,)

Pics: Any picture that makes Masamune look Serious as though he were ready for battle.
any picture of Chris so far all of his pictures look great and he's pretty serious...
both of there beys on the owners side battling it out much like in Drakios signature!

Details: Masamune's picture (along with Blitz unicorno) should be on the left with Blue behind him
Other: No scatter effect or smudge just a simple Bright background with red on Chris' side and Blue on Masamune's side Smile...
if you could put a little spark effect between the two beyblades so that they look like they're battling and if you can put animations make the beys spin after two or three seconds and then make them stop...

Size of Graphic: preferably as wide as Drakio's sig

Creator: Any of you I'm fine with it....

Thanks I thought long and hard for this one! (could you make the quality really good?
You have to wait one week to request another signature. We worked long and hard on that. You shouldn't just throw it away!
You guys are some of the best at making these kind of things so I thought I should ask you's to make on for me if its ok?
Name/Text?: BladerOfLegend
Pics: Small Picture of Ray Unicorno in the distance, coolest matching pic of Masamune you can find.
Details: Ray Unicorno in the distance near the top right corner,Masamune near the left, BladerOfLegend near the bottom right and this colour background ->EDIT: I got it from the background of Strikers beast. [Image: unledcx.png]
Other: Forum Sig
Size of Graphic: Any size you need it to be
Creator: Either of you
Dont need it in a hurry either, also PM if you have a problem with it.
EDIT: Can you make it look like Ray Unicorno Is appearing from the background. Dont know how to put that.
(Sep. 17, 2011  8:24 AM)Aura Wrote: You have to wait one week to request another signature. We worked long and hard on that. You shouldn't just throw it away!

sorry for being so obnoxious Unhappy .
But yeah I'm a demanding person...
Since I did the all the requests so far Aura will be doing a few now.
yeah he said he wanted to do the next ones
This is the best time to get sigs because its not over crowded and you don't have to wait for so long, well I can't wait to see all of the other sigs that you guys make.
Looks like your shop is going great guys! This is a good time for sigs because lots of people have re-opened GFX shops so you lots of variety and not everyone is crowding in one place for a sig/avi (trust me, when you have 5-6 massive orders to complete, you are glad when something like this happens.)
Aries can you do mine? I dont know if Auras doing it because he hasn't replied.