Aura and Flaming Aries' Graphics Store

aura when will mine be done?
I can't do sigs or avatars for a couple of weeks. I have been getting quite a bit of homework and I need to focus more on other stuff. I'll make sigs and avatars and I'll ask if anyone wants them and I'll add their username but I will not be taking requests.
(Oct. 03, 2011  8:57 PM)Áú®®@' pid='3891 Wrote:I can't do sigs or avatars for a couple of weeks. I have been getting quite a bit of homework and I need to focus more on other stuff. I'll make sigs and avatars and I'll ask if anyone wants them and I'll add their username but I will not be taking requests.

Close the shop because I have been feeling the same I AM NOT MAKING SIGNATURES UNTILL FALL BREAK ENDS OR LONGER
fall break? whats that?
A school holiday for them apparently.
ok if it will take that long dont worry ill get some 1 else to make 1 for me
Name:B10001
Pics:Gravity Perseus vs Hell Kerbecs (my 2 favorite beys Cute )
Details:I want there facebolt pictures for a background behind them (ex: Gravity Perseus' facebolt picture behind gravity perseus) then i want my name under where they clash
Other:
Size of Graphic:The same as yours
Creator:Aura and Flaming Aries of course Smile
PM me with it Smile
We're closed. But I'll do it anyway.

Edit: Here it is:
[Image: b10001.png]

Double Edit: My 900th post!
so this place is closed temporally right?
nah ill be fine i got cocoapuffs to make 1
Thanks! Smile
can you show me how you would of made meh sig i asked for i just want to see
Name:-Text:KunaiBlader!
Pics: http://lh4.ggpht.com/-XmmDPFh9rbU/SXi5Yd...-11024.jpg http://shiverstuff.files.wordpress.com/2...lpaper.png http://www.picture1.enfuniverse.com/anim...anubis.jpg http://images.wikia.com/beyblade/images/...ruseus.jpg
DetailsConfusedasukes side blue naruto side orange,On Sasuke's side Mecury anubis looking like its spinning , and on naruto side vulcan horseues look like its spinning.
Other:
Size of GraphicGrinoesn't matter plz not over size or low size
Creator:Aura

Edit:I would like a matching avatar with it to.
How come you havent done mine yet??? Unhappy Please do it soon, Ill repost the Order, because I added some more stuff to it. Name: Swany10 ( Can you put dark angel underneath in small letters) both in Black At the top
Pics: Thermal pisces spinning on right side of screen taking up 1/3 of whole sig.Kakashi,Itachi and ssj Vegetto(dbz) and ichigo (bleach)with zangetsu(his sword) on left side. AND if there is still space please add a pic of Master Chief from Halo.
Details: Can it be on a silver and orange background with an aqua border.
Size: 2nd largest size that is allowed to be out as signature.
Creator: Aura

Thank you!!! Grin
Hey aura, is flame Aries still working here.
Hey, could I get a sig too? I'm a huge Hell Kerbecs fan, so I'm sure you can kinda geuss what I'm gunna ask for already.

Name: Masaru Hara

Pics:Hell Kerbecks on the right with Daiman behind it and maybe a pic of its beast in the background with Gravity Perseus at the top left side as if it got a stadium out.

Details: a purple background on the left side and a gold background on the right side maybe? Whatever you think is best.

Size of graphic: as big as you need it to be that's not too much for the forums

Creator: Either or, doesn't matter.

Thanks ahead of time!

Edit-Could my name be at the top in the middle and at the bottom middle have it say "Nothing stands in our way..."? If you can't don't worry. Grin
Edit-Nvm, I wanna cancel this request, seeing I still can't delete my posts I'll put it in words.
yo guys what about my sig request in your old shop
Hi, can I get an avatar and sig?

This is the sig
Pic:Meteo L Drago Assault Version
text: Maeyer2001 with gooey like fonts on the top, o yeah make the color Light green.
Background:make it sapphire mixed with light green covered with white fogs, cover Meteo L Drago too a little

This is the avatar
Meteo L Drago Clashing with Galaxy Pegasis with the beys in spinning motion
after the beys spin awhile have a Maeyer2001 text with Stone like fonts.
Thx again. Byeeeeeeee
hey can i et that sig i asked for with noble team?
(Mar. 16, 2012  3:42 PM)Cygnus Wrote: Dude, this is ancient.

Please don't post here.