Auctioning off ONE BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set

I'm getting this in from MOJ in about two or three weeks (I'm cheap, I picked SAL). I'll end the auction a day after I receive it. I'm posting this in a new topic because I don't want any confusion with anything in my other thread. That seems to happen in this sub forum a lot. Uncertain

Post all bids

This set includes:
  • Storm Pegasus
  • Dark Wolf
  • MFB Attack Stadium
  • Blue Beylauncher
  • Red Beylauncher

I have fair and fast shipping
(Because generally I ship everything within 1-24 hours after payment)

Do NOT ask me about anything else here. It's in my other thread if I have it.
i will bid 21 dollars
25 is my bid.XD btw dude 1 dollar highers are really annoying.One time I bid on something on ebay (a hopper if anyone actually cares) and when I get back a person bid 50 cents higher then me..
deikalo that such a good deal if i have any money left over from what i buy of you and bey brad im defo bidding however its going to be intresting to see how high the bids go
(Apr. 24, 2009  11:46 PM)BladeBee Wrote: 25 is my bid.XD btw dude 1 dollar highers are really annoying.One time I bid on something on ebay (a hopper if anyone actually cares) and when I get back a person bid 50 cents higher then me..

That may be because they entered a max bid higher than your's, and ebay automatically bidded the least increment possible for it.

Also Dekailo, you might want to consider have a minimum bid increment of like $5 to avoid people bidding in small increments like $1.
i thought brad already got this. I did offer $40 but my post has seem to have gone AWOL
It looks like there was a glitch in the site and some posts went missing.

Deikailo agreed to donate this kit to Beyblade War Room. Smile