Attack Type: The true Balancer

I can see where you're coming with this Brad as with the pairings: vs. stamina = 90% win rate, attack 50%, and Defense 30% (all hyperbolized and guestimated) Attack types overall have a better chance at winning. I know I have 0 confidence with attack types, as some may know, as that's just how my personality portrays. I'm naturally defensive and that's rubbed off on my blading. That's why it's going to take me a long while before I can handle good attack type blades.
In my opinon, Attack types may be good it is not perfect or always the best to use, that is why the balancers are made
(Jul. 02, 2009  7:10 AM)FelGrand Wrote: In my opinon, Attack types may be good it is not perfect or always the best to use, that is why the balancers are made

Did you actually read this topic before making this post?

Balance-types are almost useless because having no strengths means they have a hard time taking out anything.
Yes, Attackers have the strength and speed to take the opponents out even against the odds...

But what I am saying is that balancers aren't made for nothing
(Jul. 02, 2009  7:34 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Yes, Attackers have the strength and speed to take the opponents out even against the odds...

Except Balancers are almost always beaten by a "pure" Type. There are almost no competitive Balancers, and there are literally no competitive Balancers in MFB.
(Jun. 29, 2009  12:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: As for Balance, the lack of a Tornado Ridge or a lip at the exits makes any Attack-type really risky ...
Unless you know how to God-Aim.
i agree. i prefer to use attack type beys b/c they tend to be pretty unpredictable depending on your skill lv/ as a blader.
every time i practice with my Dragoon beys, it's spin patterns alter from Defence/Endurance/Attack/Stamina.
depending on the force and launch i use, in that sense, i think id be better to invest in attack types b/c they're almost random and can't be predicted during batte
(Jul. 05, 2009  6:21 PM)Ginga_Hagane109 Wrote: i agree. i prefer to use attack type beys b/c they tend to be pretty unpredictable depending on your skill lv/ as a blader.
every time i practice with my Dragoon beys, it's spin patterns alter from Defence/Endurance/Attack/Stamina.
depending on the force and launch i use, in that sense, i think id be better to invest in attack types b/c they're almost random and can't be predicted during batte

Only during battle it doesn't matter how predictable they are, unless you're using an RC for w/e reason.
(Jul. 02, 2009  7:34 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Yes, Attackers have the strength and speed to take the opponents out even against the odds...

It would have been true for MFB if we had a part(a metal one) that works as the Metal Change, however, having the overall of the Beyblade condensed with metal boosts the attributes in certain stats and does not contribute equally, therefore, an attacker is the true balancer and Quetz based ones are ubers...
If you cannot generally predict how your Beyblade will behave, you're not skilled enough yet. One of the goals all Bladers should strive for is the ability to accurately predict how a match will go.
But most of the time, even when you are using a good combo, it depends on how you shoot it.

Factors like spin velocity will affect the outcome of the battle

So, ppl who can't do very well with attackers will most probably, when using them, lose
(Jul. 06, 2009  1:01 AM)FelGrand Wrote: But most of the time, even when you are using a good combo, it depends on how you shoot it.

Factors like spin velocity will affect the outcome of the battle

So, ppl who can't do very well with attackers will most probably, when using them, lose

... ok?

Not sure what point you're trying to make here. "If you're bad, you'll lose." Well, duh. Speechless
He probably means to say that some people are better with defenders than attackers..
And will lose more often with the attackers..

But if you're a good blader, you should be able to do well with every type though..
(Jul. 06, 2009  1:11 AM)Ghost Wrote: He probably means to say that some people are better with defenders than attackers..
And will lose more often with the attackers..

Considering there is almost no skill in shooting Defense or Stamina other than "shooting it well", of course it's much easier to be better with those types.
Defense rules!! haha Tongue_out Sorry Brad had to say it Tongue_out
(Jul. 13, 2009  5:22 PM)MIXY Blader Wrote: Defense rules!! haha Tongue_out Sorry Brad had to say it Tongue_out

Is this all you have to add to this topic? Even though the best Attacker can beat the best Defender?
(Jul. 13, 2009  6:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is this all you have to add to this topic? Even though the best Attacker can beat the best Defender?

Naaa i just wanted to be silly Tongue_out it's obv attack is one of the most ruling types!