[Atlantic and New England, USA] Calling all Bladers

Hey, you wanna be on team that's cool and with a bunch strong bladers? A team that will "mentally" bring out the best of your Blader Spirit. You came to the right won. HD ACADEMY!!!!!!

PsycheTongue_out

Here on this team, we want everybody to gain their Blader Spirit the "Natural" way. We want everyone to show good sportsmanship; to play fair, to be honest, to be RESPONSIBLE, and to be RESPECTFUL. If you follow these simple rules then you cannot join.

I may soon have some approved WBO tournaments (if not approved then moved to free play). I would like as many people as possible show, but if they can't because its to far away, then I would actually have the most responsible team members in (for ex.) Rhode Island host a WBO approved (or free play) tournament there. Why? So team members can get the same benifits as the ones who automatically get these approved or free play tournaments. By splitting up the power like that, it helps us all.

This Team's name is called
Heavon's Divine BeyBlasters

Any suggestions on the team name would be good though. For now this can be the name.
No DiabloLeone this is ridiculous. You asked to join about 4 or 5 teams. Your already in mine. Choose one team and be on it and stay on it. If you quit then you can join diffrent teams but you cant join more then 1 team so please decide what team you will like to be on.