[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

I could host a tournament in Georgia at the same place that the previous one was but I don't have a burst stadium or prizes so if someone could provide those things we could host the tournament.
So who wants to do a hasbro tournament I will be able to host it if someone helps with prizes at Hobgood park only beyblade burst from hasbro so who wants in it will be when we all decide a good date for it.
Is there anyone who's willing to travel to South FL for a tournament on Nov. 12 or 13th? Let me know, thanks!
i could possibly make that tournement
(Sep. 15, 2016  4:56 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: i could possibly make that tournement

Ah really? I'll add you to the Maybe list. I'll let you know if there's any updates. Thanks. c:

Edit: Which tournament are you referring to?
(Sep. 15, 2016  4:58 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2016  4:56 PM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: i could possibly make that tournement

Ah really? I'll add you to the Maybe list. I'll let you know if there's any updates. Thanks. c:

alright! and the South Florida tournament
(Sep. 16, 2016  6:06 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2016  4:58 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

alright! and the South Florida tournament

Gotcha. I added you. Smile
(Oct. 01, 2016  6:34 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: Anyone interested in a Augusta tournament soon?

sure i am
Anyone interested in a Tournament in the Rome GA area? Trying to drum up interest, will be PMing and emailing people this week. MFB.
(Oct. 09, 2016  4:52 AM)Redemption Wrote: Anyone interested in a Tournament in the Rome GA area? Trying to drum up interest, will be PMing and emailing people this week. MFB.

I'm actually trying to hold one in Augusta if you are interested.
Augusta's a bit of a hike, I live 45 mins out of Rome.
I am going to host a winter beyblade burst tournament sometime in December at Hobgood park in Georgia I already have some people helping but if you could donate a bey stadium for burst or a random booster volume 4 to help out it will be great so sign up now if you want to and we will come up with a date and time soon as soon as we have 8 people so who wants to join one of the last beyblade tournaments of the year in Georgia so let's do it.
If not enough people in time will change to January
is there still plans for a tournament in january?
Yes but we need 8 people and we have to use hasrbo beys now since they will be released in Jamuary for north america
(Dec. 26, 2016  11:05 PM)jq10017 Wrote: Yes but we need 8 people and we have to use hasrbo beys now since they will be released in Jamuary for north america

You don't have to use Hasbro only beyblades only in the Hasbro only format
(Dec. 27, 2016  1:52 AM)mj9 Wrote: You don't have to use Hasbro only beyblades only in the Hasbro only format

I know but it would be better accessible that way
ill see if i can get my hand on some
I just found hasbro beyblade burst at toys r us and I have a stadium so I can run a tournament all I need is help on prize support
(Jan. 22, 2017  6:52 PM)Hiltzaile Wrote: We gonna do a tournament in GA?
Most likely but for hasbro version beys burst
I dont have any hasbro beys yet but i can get some before the tournament. when are you guys thinking of having it?