At what university do you go to/want to go to

I went to:

UNL (corn huskers) Business, Political Science

U of M -Music, Art under grad.

Currently
U of M for MFA (master in fine arts (oil painting))

Yes I have 4 degrees, and working on my masters
I'm hoping to go to West Virginia University. If not, I'll just pick Duke...
I wanna be a video game designer so I'm either going to M.I.T. for the GAMBIT program or Drexel University.
I'd like to go to Harvard. But lets be realistic here I'll probably be only Duke or NC State material.
1)Rider University

2)Seton Hall

3)Rutgers
Even though this is like 8 years away:
1.) Oxford
2.) Yale
3.) Harvard
4.) UT ( I am a die-hard fan)
5.) Appalachian State
Yeah, I won't get my top 3......
I would love to go to Oxford to study literature or math. I have searched the campus, and it is pretty good. Did you know the eating hall in Oxford was used for the Great Hall in Hogwarts. I know they are two totally different subject. It would be nice to go there on a Rhodes Scholarship, but I am only good at math. My second choice would be Georgia Tech. It is pretty good college.

Meteo l-Leone- Yeah it is eight years unless you like skip school or something.

This is kind of off topic, but what would happen if you are 2 years ahead in Math? Like would you take a college course or something?
(Nov. 09, 2011  10:39 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: This is kind of off topic, but what would happen if you are 2 years ahead in Math? Like would you take a college course or something?

Depends on your school. Probably Calculus/AP Calculus, because I'm pretty sure that's the only college-level math course you can take in high school. What, are you taking Algebra in the 6th grade or something? As in, the full Algebra course and not just brushing up on it?

But then again, I live in New York, and it might be completely different in Georgia. Tongue_out
I don't know yet but I willtry to get into one of the beter ones in the coutry, which is USA by the, I'm ok with it but I have no idea what I'm gona do with my life yet exet do some things with symphones but not to often and not gona be my main job.

I'm going to either ASU, LSU or NOTRE DAME (GO SUN DEVILS, TIGERS, and FIGHTING IRISH)
(Nov. 09, 2011  10:39 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: I would love to go to Oxford to study literature or math. I have searched the campus, and it is pretty good. Did you know the eating hall in Oxford was used for the Great Hall in Hogwarts. I know they are two totally different subject. It would be nice to go there on a Rhodes Scholarship, but I am only good at math. My second choice would be Georgia Tech. It is pretty good college.

This is kind of off topic, but what would happen if you are 2 years ahead in Math? Like would you take a college course or something?

Not true mate. There's no Oxford 'campus' - it's separated into many different 'colleges' which are like the houses in Harry Potter. They are listed here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colleges_of..._of_Oxford

The place you visited was Christ Church, the college where Harry Potter was filmed.
(Nov. 10, 2011  12:24 PM)Raikun Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2011  10:39 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: I would love to go to Oxford to study literature or math. I have searched the campus, and it is pretty good. Did you know the eating hall in Oxford was used for the Great Hall in Hogwarts. I know they are two totally different subject. It would be nice to go there on a Rhodes Scholarship, but I am only good at math. My second choice would be Georgia Tech. It is pretty good college.

Not true mate. There's no Oxford 'campus' - it's separated into many different 'colleges' which are like the houses in Harry Potter. They are listed here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colleges_of..._of_Oxford

The place you visited was Christ Church, the college where Harry Potter was filmed.
I had a feeling somebody was going to comment on my inferior knowledge of college and pretty much everything else.
i want to go to yale university
(Nov. 10, 2011  10:51 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: Why would I waste my time, looking at a list of schools, when you gave me the name of the school I was talking about. If you looked at my profile, you could see that I was eleven years old.

So if you weren't sure on the answer, then why'd you post it in the first place? Tired
And what does your age have to do with anything?
I just got accepted into Hunter College. I was kind of excited when I heard...
(Nov. 11, 2011  1:07 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2011  10:51 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: Why would I waste my time, looking at a list of schools, when you gave me the name of the school I was talking about. If you looked at my profile, you could see that I was eleven years old.

So if you weren't sure on the answer, then why'd you post it in the first place? Tired
And what does your age have to do with anything?

Because it is like 7 years away from college.
Was just trying to help, Vulcan Joyful_3.
I study Law at Oxford.
Michigan GO BLUE!
I go to Leeds so I can stay at home. Sole reason TBH.
I'm aiming to go to Princeton.

I know what your thinking. WTF

Then again my mom went to UCLA AND MY DAD WENT TO HARVARD.

Plus I got a 4.0 gpa and am aisian. what an excuse. What are you thinking, I'm a show off. Sorry
...Nobody said anything. Other people (including myself) included Ivy League, or otherwise known for being great, schools in their list, and no one said anything.
Schizophrenia will wreck your chances at any Ivy League School, bro.
I'll see I've got away to go. like almost 4 years
(Nov. 11, 2011  3:06 AM)mayfirst Wrote: anyone want to go to penn state?

Yes!!! they have a great MFA program, which I'll probably end up seeking in digital/mixed medias after I'm finished with my current MFA at U of M... (different emphasis)

Yes, I'm a professional student... Kinda made that Asher Roth tune my credo lol!! oh how I do love college Wink