At what university do you go to/want to go to

I want to go to MIT.
I'm about to go to get interviewed by the local liason of the United States Military Academy(Weat Point), and this could make or break the opportunity. This is my last college opportunity. If I don't get accepted here I'm probably not going to college. I could apply again next year, but I might not get the Congressional Nomination a second time. This is a once in a life time chance, so I'm going to do my best. Though the Army is not the Marine Corps this is exceptional.
(Jan. 16, 2011  3:21 AM)KidTala Wrote: Cambridge Uni, studying Web designing.

Anglia Ruskin Uni, studying the same.

There's no Web Design course at Cambridge :<. Universities like that tend to do a lot 'harder' courses.
(Jan. 15, 2011  2:39 AM)♥ Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:39 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: Well i'm 11 years old so this might change but i will still write it

number 1 choice: University of Nottingham in chemistry

number 2 choice: Oxford in chemistry

number 3 choice: MIT

I know that you probably can't say: number 2 choice: and number 3 choice: but I don't know what to write... I speak english and french but i speak french better.

I live in England, and it goes without saying that Oxford is an outstanding university, but Nottingham is also an amazing university too.

I wish you the best of luck! Joyful_2

Both are great universities but Oxford is a clear mile ahead Smile
Im planning to go to Auckland university (located in NZ :p) to study either childhood education or something to do with animals - like a vet or something along the lines of that. Imma animal lover Smile
I would have to go to North Western University. Also study Biology and might be able to bite someone to death.
Totally the University Of Illinois. Their medical center i s amazing. I would like to major in under medicine with hope to become a General Physician (Gen. Practitioner)
If I could, I would want to study Engineering or Law at the University of Sydney.The Main Quadrangle is SERIOUSLY big!
My dreams :
1. Harvard (a wish may come true)
2. Oxford
3. Yales
4. Standford
2 and 3 can be exchanged hah
Id dont want to go to far down the country TBH; not being modest, but with the way im going i should be able to get the pick of my Uni if i was gonna study medicine but id prefer to be a lawyer or a dentist . Id like to go to newcastle alot to study dentistry but its so competative, (dentistry) so im just gonna have to do well i suppose. Worst case, i go to somewhere down south: york, leeds, or maybe even london. I know my cousin had to go to southhapton; and he finished with A and B and wanted to do medicine.
Brown University.

Has a fantastic writing program, is ranked #7, and a lot of authors graduate from there XD.
In order my dream

1. Stanford
2. Haravrd
3. Yale
4. Northwestern
5. Oxford
Harvard, Yale or Oxford

I would like to major in IT or Medical. Hope to achieve my goals.
I wanna go to University of IL (Urbana Champaigne).
I would like to be a software engineer. I think U of I is a good place for that. Maybe
Simon Fraser University.

I get in free. Smug

And my brother made me look, and they have the program(s)(or whatever) that I would like.
I'm considering about Cambridge. I might get a scholarship from that school when I 'm old enough
Kyoto Seika University in Japan. I wanted to go to Nihon Kogakuin College, but unfortunately it's a vocational school. Kyoto's sort of far from Tokyo, where I initially planned on moving to, Kanagawa to be exact. I'm visiting in spring, I'll be buying A LOT of Beys Cool In 10th I will take college classes + AP, so they look at mean like I'm worth a darn. I told my dad let me do it this year, but he doesn't understand logic.
I want to got to Tennessee university, lets go vols! I don't know why but I just always liked that college and I like the area too.
Western university in london, Ontario. I wanna go there because it's the best for my dream career. Marine biology.
well ill be going to my local university Northern Michigan University (NMU) next year to hopefully get a job in marketing and/or buisness but i have to finish my senior year of high school (which i started last week)
Eh, since giving up on football, I'm likely going to try to get out of the country for college. University of British Columbia in Vancouver. IT just seems like a nice place, and I could double-major in English and Creative Writing.
I want to be a director of marketing or a psychologist, and maybe a teacher and maybe even a writer for stuff like storylines. I'm not sure about the university/college for Director of marketing, psychologist, and writer, but, for teacher, then it's York university for the teacher's college. I also realized that the university/college that Kei goes to is acctually one that I'm considering to go to (not telling what the name is).
I'm thinking about going to MIT to become an astrophysicist. If that doesn't work out I'll try to go to harvard. Either way I'll have to live in massachusetts, which is pretty far away from ohio, where I live now.
Went to a college fair today. Guess what? Because my gradfather's from Canada, I don't have to do a whole year in Canada to be considered a citizen! Well, I wanted to go to a school out of the coutry anyways, so I'll likely go to the University of Saskatchewan or U of Winnipeg. Regardless, I'll be spending the six months after my senior year in Canada. (Plus, I can already afford a year at Winnipeg, room and board included, hah.) Today was great!
I need to start going to some college fairs. They had one at my school's open house but I missed it Crying

I'm still on the look out for universities; I have to find some schools that are top ranked for architecture or mechanical engineering Tongue_out Harvard seems pretty good for Graduate Architecture, and I'm going to a summer program there, so that's a possibility. Cooper Union, Cornell University, and Virginia Polytech seem to offer good undergraduate Architecture programs as well. I've got 3.5 more years to keep looking, though Tongue_out
Melbourne University.

I wanna go to Melbourne High, because if you go to MH, you're instantly accepted to MU. Plus, Melb. Uni is Australia's most prestegious school, and due to that you have 99% chance of getting a good job. However, I need at least like 95%+ [or was it 99%?] on VCE. Good thing I'm intelligent. However, Getting in is like trying to beat Hell Kerbecs BD145 boost WD with a Dark/Poison ___ BD145 S/Q