Assassins Creed Pic ( quicky made )

Just respond. You like it? cool You dont like it? keep yer comments to you, as they say if you dont have anthing nice to say about something, dont say anything at all.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

I don't like how your rejecting constructive critisism .
I like it but you have to look really closely to see what it actually was to begin with I thought it was just friends holding each others shoulders.
Why did you make a thread for only ONE picture?
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:05 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: Why did you make a thread for only ONE picture?
he is maybe gonna post more
Due to the fact the title says assasins creed pic not pics I would take a guess and say hes not making another one.
(Sep. 12, 2010  8:45 PM)Moss Wrote: Due to the fact the title says assasins creed pic not pics I would take a guess and say hes not making another one.
yeah youre probably right
(Sep. 12, 2010  8:45 PM)Moss Wrote: Due to the fact the title says assasins creed pic not pics I would take a guess and say hes not making another one.
In that case, this should be closed, cause making a whole thread for only one pic?
ill be making more. its takes time...
Did you make the actual image of Ezio or Altair stabbing those guys, or did you simply frame an image from something else? At that resolution I honestly can't tell.