Assassin's Creed III

Conner will have a hidden blade its just not shown
I'm pretty sure he would have a hidden blade, since all assassins have them...they're just hidden, as the name implies..
I got Brotherhood for Christmas and have been hooked ever since. Apparently there is a Tomahawk weapon coming, sounds awesome!!
They haven't said anything about this game having multiplayer, have they?
The multiplayer was pretty bad in my opinion so i dont care if they do or dont.
E3 has shown confirmation of multiplayer in AC3, and it sounds like they're fixing a lot of the problems ACR's multiplayer had.

Multiplayer in Brotherhood was good for about 5 months, then they patched it and broke it, and moved on immediately afterwards. Revelations started off already worse than Brotherhood, and got patched and broken 5 months later as well. It won't surprise me if they do the same thing again in AC3, but the single player looks like a huge step forwards in a lot of areas, so I look forward to seeing what else is coming.

Also, free roam and combat on the wide open ocean!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4a1X2PUmw4 (best collection of info from E3)

As a former fan of the series who started to lose faith during Brotherhood and gave up before Revelations was released (I still played it, but don't own my own copy of the game), I'm cautiously optimistic for the new game.
Not going to lie, the new trailer we saw at E3 for this game redefined "unfriggin" stoppable! Did you see how many Templars Conner took out single handedly? Amazing...

For a guy who has supposedly experience very little personal tragedy in his life, his assassinations are rather brutal...different from previous attitudes,, but I certainly do not hate it. I welcome the different emotional appeal of the game. It should be interesting to see how it effects the story in a whole new way compared to previous games
The frontier of Assassins Creed 3 will be one and a half times the size of Rome in Assassins Creed Brotherhood. Ubisoft's goal for this game is to have a large helping of both Storyline and Gameplay. Alex Hutchinson(Creative developer) "It's still Assassins Creed. It's the biggest and we hope, best Assassins Creed, and is also by far the widest. Lots of things in the game aren't 'Go to this icon on the map and do this'."' The team has also suggested that this will be the most RPG-like Assassin's Creed game.
This game came out and it is awesome! It's about the US revolutionary war.
I'm in love with this game. Assassin's Creed during the American Revolution? How much better can it get?!
i dont usally play this series but i really want to get this game
it looks great and cant wait to get it
Great game got it a week later (my birthday) and its far the best game of the series. Tree climbing, bow and arrow, hunting bears and cougars!! I don't see anything just as good on the horizon yet
This was good but fell short of Assassin's Creed 2. Probably due to it having one of the worst endings I've ever had the misfortune to see, since

(Nov. 10, 2012  4:36 AM)kyoyatategami Wrote: i dont usally play this series but i really want to get this game
it looks great and cant wait to get it
im the one who showed it to him
gonna buy it soon
I got it the day it came out and I'm still playing it 12 days later and still have tons to do. I haven't even done all the side missions and I completed the story which took me 15 hours and I've done a ton of other stuff and I only have 43% synchronization. The game is pure awesome!
Rather disappointed...haven't even gotten past Conner's father yet, and already I am bored. I don't feel the freedom and beautiful simplicity I felt while playing AC2 or Brotherhood. Like Revelations, this game attempts to do too much while failing to maintain a balance of what is good and what is not. The franchise is beginning to lose itself within its own expansion...
I have yet to get the actual game. The ending is what I'm wondering. I don't understand how you can't feel the freedom, since it seems like there's a lot more to do than just story missions, unless I misunderstand what you mean by the "freedom" or the "simplicity" of the game, Tempest.
Okay, I've got a question, I saw in one of the gameplay videos that there was side quests? Has it sort of become kind of like a Dragon Quest RPG, with sidequests and all? Please don't reveal too much, I plan to get it soon.
got this game and finished it in 2 days.... playing as Haytham was boring and there are 12 sequences but it still feels like how the previous ac games had 9 or somethin. I really like the easter eggs in ac3 like The Headless Horseman, Sasquatch (Big Foot), UFO and The Lochness Monster

U can also get Altair's assassin outfit by getting 100% sync in all optional objectives Grin u can also get Ezio's outfit by doing dat Uplay thing.
(Nov. 23, 2012  12:10 PM)Xephere1316 Wrote: got this game and finished it in 2 days.... playing as Haytham was boring and there are 12 sequences but it still feels like how the previous ac games had 9 or somethin. I really like the easter eggs in ac3 like The Headless Horseman, Sasquatch (Big Foot), UFO and The Lochness Monster

U can also get Altair's assassin outfit by getting 100% sync in all optional objectives Grin u can also get Ezio's outfit by doing dat Uplay thing.

me too!
ok and a little problem. after killing charles lee what should you do ? i dont have anything to do so i keep on killing those gaurds for fun. please tell me what to do.