0%
Pariah
0%
Dama Rossa
0%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
who is ur fav multiplayer character in assasins creed brotherhood
man the only thing i know is this game rocks
(Apr. 27, 2011  12:03 PM)bladeruler Wrote: man the only thing i know is this game rocks

ya really bro.
Best game alive.
Bladeruler do u play ac brotherhood in xbox or ps3.
this is one of the best games in the world,
it is the best
I dont see the point in saying this is the best game ever and stuff. I think we should use this thread to get help.
(May. 29, 2011  10:24 PM)TheDarkPisces Wrote: this is one of the best games in the world,
it is the best

i agree tbh. single player was great

i haven't played much multiplayer tho
Hey guys do you know any expert controls in this game for pc like how to taunt,counter-kill and more? Thank you.

And guys
I dont see the point in saying this is the best game ever and stuff. I think we should use this thread to get help.
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:43 PM)Shahmir9 Wrote: Hey guys do you know any expert controls in this game for pc like how to taunt,counter-kill and more? Thank you.

And guys

Totally agree with you (Speaking about the last part..)...Anyways do you need help in Assassins creed brotherhood???or is it another version of Assassin's Creed???And which platform are using???could you specify these details???
(Jun. 02, 2011  5:00 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:43 PM)Shahmir9 Wrote: Hey guys do you know any expert controls in this game for pc like how to taunt,counter-kill and more? Thank you.

And guys

Totally agree with you (Speaking about the last part..)...Anyways do you need help in Assassins creed brotherhood???or is it another version of Assassin's Creed???And which platform are using???could you specify these details???
Sorry,mate.
Anyway the game is Assassins Creed Brotherhood and it is on PC
(Jun. 03, 2011  7:58 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote: For the controls and stuff go here..

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Controls

For the other stuff you asked go here..

http://www.ign.com/cheats/games/assassin...d-pc-57508
They only give basic controls here. I already seen it before.