Asking where to find beyblade metal fusion tops and accessories

What I would like to know is where I can find beyblade metal fusion toys single packs for me to play with and where to find  tornaments for beyblade metal fusion also I wouldon't like to know what the prize is if you win the tornament.
Moved to Hobby Q&A
I need to know a legit place where I can buy beyblade metal fusion toys single packs that are real beyblade metal fusion tops not fake and a place where I can get accessories for my beyblades like parts for them launchers and other things that have to do with beyblade.
Do you want a physical place or will a website do?
Where can I find beyblade metal fusion tops not fake and are real but im looking for the original Beyblade Metal Fusion tops at website will do but I would rather a store in can go to to find them instead.
I would like to know where I can find beyblade metal fusion tops not fake and are real but original is there anyone who is a beyblade metal fusion tops expert who can help me find places to buy beyblade metal fusion tops. Because beyblade metal fusion tops are my favorite toys and I would like to buy them again to enter tornaments battle other beyblades and win bits and maybe get a headline in the newspaper about my epic beyblade tornament in 1st place.

I am wondering where I can find beyblade metal fusion tops because I wanted to buy them again and have become a part of a lot of Beyblade metal fusion tornaments where can I go to find original beyblades accessories and other pieces for the beyblades is there anyone out there who is a beyblade metal fusion tops expert on where to find them the cost of them where to find accessories such as the point counter the grip and the angle compass and many other beyblade metal fusion accessories Please help me in any way that you can.