Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Fang should work well with most tracks that are 145- (S130 is probably your best choice, possibly R145) when paired with RF. According to the testing thread here, Fang worked better in Defense mode at a glance at the thread. Not really competitively viable now though, it wasn't even good when Basalt was out, and now with Duo everywhere, it's almost useless I'm sure.
is the Bearing drive 4d botom any good for stamina in bb10? I know is deadly in hasbro, but I don't know anything about its performance in a bb10
Er, let's see. It does have a good solo-spin time, but it gets KO'd very easily. Sticking to WD would be safer.
Is there any EASY to use product to strip paint off of the metal wheels such as hell, galaxy, gravity and so on, and doesnt make to much of a mess?

Because as you know they tend to look like a right mess after to many battles so i just want to make them look brand new again, as paint on paint looks disgusting and sanding is to much work.

Many thanks
There's some videos on youtube that show how to do it easily.
When is the next and nearest beyblaude tournament to Connecticut
I meant to say beyblade
Questions like that do no belong here. Check the WBO Organized Play section.
should i use duo 230 d or duo bd145 eds
Depends on what you're up against.
ok so when should i use each one

Okay... When making a Stamina Combo, you'd need an evenly weight distributed, well balanced and a relatively smooth MW so that it's spin velocity can maintain a higher speed for a long period of time, right? :$ 'Cause i'm kinda lost on this subject.
Hello! Is there any difference between these (performance, quality of the spares, other etc etc)
I mean wich is better?

- Twisted Tempo 145WD X Basalt Horogium 145WD
- Hades Kerbecs BD145DS X Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

Thanks
(Jun. 26, 2012  9:16 AM)sammmurai Wrote: Hello! Is there any difference between these (performance, quality of the spares, other etc etc)
I mean wich is better?

- Twisted Tempo 145WD X Basalt Horogium 145WD
- Hades Kerbecs BD145DS X Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

Thanks
all are the same, they are just name changes
Twisted Tempo 145WD, Hades Kerbecs BD145DS are hasbro re-names given to these beys
Basalt Horogium 145WD, Hell Kerbecs BD145DS are original Takara Tommy names..
Hi
I know they are the same but do the quality of the material (Wheel etc) is different?
No the quality doesnot differ, although there maybe weight differences, but that is with almost all bey parts
Does anyone know if and when the Metal Masters version of Vulcan Horuseus (the one with the black Metal Wheel) will be released in Europe?

Greez Smile
@DrigerGatling-i guess dimsum2u is selling it-check it out
a friend of mine who's not a beyblade fan saw me playing and gave me a suggestion that i should put some oil in my launcher or ripcord in order to make the launch smooth
but it's illegal in WBO tournaments,right?
please help
Read this zeneo

Legal Modification
While almost all modifications are considered illegal, there are some modifications you may use that are considered legal.
• Painting or clear-coating parts for aesthetic reasons. The coat must be light, non-textured and not affect the Beyblade's performance.
• Coating the inside of a Launcher with a lubricant. • Straightening Winders. • You may exchange the parts between launchers as long as you do not modify the original
technical design of the launcher.
zeneo, he said the Metal Masters version, not the Takara-Tomy version.

(Jun. 26, 2012  1:00 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Does anyone know if and when the Metal Masters version of Vulcan Horuseus (the one with the black Metal Wheel) will be released in Europe?

Greez Smile

Hasbro never make release dates. It probably will be released though.
Thunder Dome-thanks for helping,i was pretty confused about it and forgot about the rules
So, I'm looking for a clear wheel that has its weight focused as close to the center of the bey as possible. What is a good clear wheel with that kind of weight distribution? I'm using Pieces right now as it looks like it fits the bill the best, but does anyone know of a better one?
Does anyone know anything about Hasbro's Variares wheel?
I heard that Hasbro is postponing the release of metal fury beys because they want beys in stores now to decrease in numbers. i havent seen any unboxings of beys like Cosmic pegasuson youtube either
(Jun. 26, 2012  7:30 PM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: I heard that Hasbro is postponing the release of metal fury beys because they want beys in stores now to decrease in numbers. i havent seen any unboxings of beys like Cosmic pegasuson youtube either

What ? There are at least two. Have you not been reading the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic at all ?

But no, Splat Kirby, there is nothing known about Hasbro's VariAres yet. That has not been released yet.

Ingulit, I suppose a Clear Wheel that is not wide, like Gemios, could generally help.
Apparently Zero-G parts can only be used in Zero-G stadiums. Can anyone affirm this...?