Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Both. It probably works about the same as Light Wheels (Also illegal.)
Yerp. Two Crystal Wheels is still relatively light, and if they get hit once by ANYTHING they're done.
(Jun. 21, 2012  11:35 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yerp. Two Crystal Wheels is still relatively light, and if they get hit once by ANYTHING they're done.
Could you video it? I'd like to see.

Actually, I'd like o see if those do better than Light Wheels. XD

Pretty sure they don't even though I've never used Light Wheels.
Like Mu said, Crystal Wheels can't fit together properly... You end up with a gap between the two Wheels due to the Crystal-things being too long and there not being a hole for the Crystal to go through entirely.
By the way, it might be written "Chromium" on the packages, but everywhere else, TAKARA-TOMY calls it "Chrome Wheel", so I would say that this is the official name, not "Chromium".
What are the lightest parts available?
(Jun. 22, 2012  2:35 AM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: What are the lightest parts available?

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/pweight.htm
Scroll down to the tables. Most of the parts are there, but Hasbro's Torch and Fury might be among the lightest too. Also, obviously Light Wheels are the lighest, however they are illegal.
Kai-V: I was wondering that myself, lol.
Not sure this is the right place but...
If this the Mars Red Variares where there was only 100 produced??(super rare coro coro lottery bey)
Copy the URL into the search bar
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-TAKARA-...35bb00f572
(Jun. 22, 2012  3:39 AM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: Not sure this is the right place but...
If this the Mars Red Variares where there was only 100 produced??(super rare coro coro lottery bey)
Copy the URL into the search bar
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-TAKARA-...35bb00f572

It it slightly more pink, but it is not impossible that either :

- Not all of the one hundred from the initial release were won and claimed;
- They got leaked;
- Mani Limited released them more widely in some way.
Those were not even released by Mani Ltd. They are what is called 'Factory Recolors'. Same factories apparently bypassed Mani Ltd, and go straight to the asian sellers.

Edit: They are still authentic Takara-Tomy nonetheless.
(Jun. 22, 2012  4:26 AM)Uwik Wrote: Those were not even released by Mani Ltd. They are what is called 'Factory Recolors'. Same factories apparently bypassed Mani Ltd, and go straight to the asian sellers.

Edit: They are still authentic Takara-Tomy nonetheless.

But they are not actually part of the initial release of one hundred only, no ?
(Jun. 22, 2012  4:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: But they are not actually part of the initial release of one hundred only, no ?

No, they are not. This practice is increasingly becoming a problem for collectors.
Thanks for the answers. I was confused and excited when I saw them and there's also a blue one too on ebay.
That ebay seller is a member here on WBO as well, you can try contacting him here for a possible WBO member discount.
I just wanna ask
Who decide which part is legal or not
Wbo community in here
Or takara tomy
Or wbba
which combo is better: Duo Aquario 230MB or Duo Aquario 230D
(Jun. 22, 2012  7:15 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: I just wanna ask
Who decide which part is legal or not
Wbo community in here
Or takara tomy
Or wbba

They all do for their own tournaments.
You can't really claim which one's the best. 230MB would be better for Defense, while 230D's better for Stamina...
(Jun. 22, 2012  12:11 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: You can't really claim which one's the best. 230MB would be better for Defense, while 230D's better for Stamina...

thanks for the tip now hope that helps me get back into my top 3 place like i use to be
(Jun. 22, 2012  12:11 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: You can't really claim which one's the best. 230MB would be better for Defense, while 230D's better for Stamina...

I think you're mistaken here. For Duo specifically, 230 MB is just as good as 230 D, if not better. But then again, I might sound biased, so I'll let others decide. Regardless, just because it uses an MB, it doesn't make it 'better' for defense. Both are not great for defense.
L drago destroy
Is there any good combo which I can made with that bey
You can make MF-H LDD BD145RDF.
what mode and spindirection do i use gravity for spin steal