Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 16, 2012  1:21 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Hey, if Vulcan Anubius can't be earned from the Bey Ta Go arcade machine anymore, then the only thing that can be won are BeyPoints?

You are referring to Mercury Anubius, not "Vulcan Anubius" ... Yes, Mercury Anubius can only be exchanged for Beypoints on the BeyPoint Card.

It is time TAKARA-TOMY changes their campaign though ...

Tris Wrote:Hmm... What makes a stamina type metal wheel? Does it need to be light, and smooth so that the spin velocity increases... I have no idea. Helpp?

The article for Duo Uranus 230WD is up on Beywiki, so you could see what is written about it.
(Jun. 16, 2012  3:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Tris Wrote:Hmm... What makes a stamina type metal wheel? Does it need to be light, and smooth so that the spin velocity increases... I have no idea. Helpp?

The article for Duo Uranus 230WD is up on Beywiki, so you could see what is written about it.

Would what I said earlier be correct in addition to the information on Bey-wiki?
If your using a hasbro stadium in a tournament, and your bey goes into the pocket and comes back out quickly, will it count as a lose?
(Jun. 16, 2012  3:38 AM)Tris Wrote: Would what I said earlier be correct in addition to the information on Bey-wiki?

Not really, since Duo is quite heavy ...

(Jun. 16, 2012  3:45 AM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: If your using a hasbro stadium in a tournament, and your bey goes into the pocket and comes back out quickly, will it count as a lose?

Yes, it counts as a loss.

There was some discussion a long time ago about the difference between "Thunder" and "Infinity", concluding with the claim that one of the two was 1 gram heavier. Beywiki provides no weight for "Thunder" though so I have no idea which it was. Can anybody answer this?
Dracomageat: Thunder weights 30.2g while Infinity weights 29.7g
So it's only half a gram? Maybe it was the whole ey weigtht 1 gram more...
Anyway, thankyou. Now I know which to get, assuming I ever get either.
Can Plastic Generation Beyblades stil be used in today's Beyblading?
There have been WBO authorised plastic tournaments but they are infrequent.
I think I should rephrase that. I mean, are Plastic Generation Beyblades still significant with the arrival of 4D Beyblades and HWS in general?
What, you mean that whether or not could you battle Plastic Beyblades with Metal Fight Beyblades?
(Jun. 16, 2012  2:32 PM)SplatKirby Wrote: I think I should rephrase that. I mean, are Plastic Generation Beyblades still significant with the arrival of 4D Beyblades and HWS in general?

Plastics always have a special spot deep inside our hearts.Although I do not think you should try using plastics against MFB,unless you want some broken peices.

In general,I'd say plastics are not as significant.Most of the members signed up with the release of MFB,so in their case...plastics are a thing of the past.
Can anyone scale this gif to a size that i can use as a sig?
[Image: video-game-memes-icarus-you-should-stop-doing-that1.gif]
that or remake it so that it has that long rectangle shape but doesn't look all distorted...
(Jun. 16, 2012  2:36 PM)Vortex-S Wrote: Plastics are a thing of the past.

Soo sad......Smith

(Jun. 16, 2012  2:40 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2012  2:36 PM)Vortex-S Wrote: Plastics are a thing of the past.

Soo sad......Smith
i strategically choose not to reply to that....

That goes in Questions About The WBO thread... This thread is only for questions about Beyblade, the hobby itself.
No it does not. He should go to a signature maker in the Your Creations forum.
Please don't post one-liners like "ok, thx, wow, omg". It could get you warned.

Maybe elaborate more? Like "Okay, thank you for your help."

Dang, I've been nagging a lot these days.
(Jun. 16, 2012  3:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2012  1:21 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Hey, if Vulcan Anubius can't be earned from the Bey Ta Go arcade machine anymore, then the only thing that can be won are BeyPoints?

You are referring to Mercury Anubius, not "Vulcan Anubius" ... Yes, Mercury Anubius can only be exchanged for Beypoints on the BeyPoint Card.

It is time TAKARA-TOMY changes their campaign though ...

Thanks, my mistake!
If I have 4 packs of random booster 7, how good are chances I get a beat lynx,
or gravity perseus BD145XF?
It's simple math... There are eight possible Beys that you could get out of the Random Booster, so you have 1/8 chance of getting any one that you want.
Yeah, but if I got 4 packs that makes 4/8 and im looking for 2, not 1, so that would make my chances 2/8 per each pack I got so 2/8 (chances of getting one of a specific 2) * 4/8 (packs I got) = 8/8 giving me a 99.9 chances of getting eighter beat lynx or gravity perseus bd145xf. (the other 0.01 is getting a repeat)
If im wrong correct me.
You still have a 1/8 percent chance of getting the Bey you want regardless of how many of the packages you own.

You'd know exactly by opening up the packages, though. Tongue_out_wink
If you told me you were getting four units from one full set of BB-109, OK, you would be right, it would be a four on eight chance, but since this has almost no chance of happening unless you have a very kind seller, then Carly R. Jepsen is correct.