Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I thought so, but wasn't sure, and it would've been a dealbreaker.

While I'm thinking about it, since price is comparable(if not identical), does the SonoKong one also have a Tattooed Facebolt?
I am pretty sure that the SK release of Evil Beowulf has a tattooed face. On a side note if you can get an SK one at the same price then get the Sonokong one because I have heard that the Hasbro ones may have more manufacturing defects, at least that the experience I have had with them.
Hazel- I, and one of my friends bought an Evil Befall. It had a printed Face, but as Dingodigo said, there are chances of defects. For some reason, both of our Befall faces do not screw properly. They have to be pressed VERY hard, before they can be screwed. And of course, if you apply too much force, you might end up damaging it. So, I ain't opening Befall again. Thank God that Killer, Befall, and UW145 aren't exceptionally useful...

Also, I have had a Hasbro Twisted Tempo and Gravity Destroyer with similar defects. :\
But well, it might of course be one piece out of a hundred others. But I wonder why do I always get that one defective piece.

EDIT-
IMPORTANT- I forgot to tell you-
I don't know about the SK one, but the Hasbro Befall CW is completely pink/magenta. Remember how the TT one had black "feather" designs on the CW? The Hasbro one doesn't.
I ordered an SK one already - its package depicts it with the black CW markings, so hopefully it will have them.
Great, haha!

Well, even the Hasbro package/code-card depicts Beafowl with the black markings, but it doesn't have them in reality. Unhappy
As it is, Hasbro mindlessly adds those pictures to their packages. This problem will aggravate later in the Metal Fury/4D era. In all of Toywiz's pictures, we saw how the package depictions differ from the actual product in Hasbro's Metal Fury series... Smile
Actually, I just recently found this out...
In that Starbreaker 3Pak, the CW actually DOES have those black markings! It's a molding variant or whatever. I also found that a packaged Flame Byxis has those 6 spokes in its WD, but mine doesn't. I guess they're putting them in all of the Beys now. Pretty cool if you ask me.
How can Ä° understand my l-drago is in which mode
(May. 01, 2012  6:14 PM)thyrano Wrote: How can Ä° understand my l-drago is in which mode

Look on Beywiki, there are articles for them.
Which mode on MLD (normal version) is better when using Spin Equalizing combos?
Jaw or claw exposed?
What is the Light Wheel that looks like Infinity / Thunder called ?
(May. 02, 2012  10:07 AM)Life Wrote: What is the Light Wheel that looks like Infinity / Thunder called ?
Do you have a picture?
Oh wait , I did some Google-ing and found it . It's called Heat . Thanks if you wanted to help though.
my big bang's face broke i was wondering if anyone could send me one with a sticker or sticker sheet
(May. 02, 2012  1:01 PM)rockboy360 Wrote: my big bang's face broke i was wondering if anyone could send me one with a sticker or sticker sheet

then..make yourself a "buying thread" in beymarket..this is not the place for it bro.. Confused
(May. 02, 2012  1:01 PM)rockboy360 Wrote: my big bang's face broke i was wondering if anyone could send me one with a sticker or sticker sheet

And no begging for parts please.
(May. 01, 2012  8:51 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Which mode on MLD (normal version) is better when using Spin Equalizing combos?
Jaw or claw exposed?

It'd be easier for us to suggest if you would have known the Official mode names, but well, lets hope you understand. Smile

Barrage Mode, due to its rather rough surface, is considered to be better for Spin Steal combos.
Barrage Mode is the one in which the Gold contact points are exposed.

@rockboy- We have a Sticker Sheet thread, if you'd like to check that out. Or, do what Blank suggested.

EDIT- Beaten by Aru.
(May. 02, 2012  10:07 AM)Life Wrote: What is the Light Wheel that looks like Infinity / Thunder called ?

Yo, lately, I keep referring people to the Beywiki articles ... It is an awesome resource, you know ?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Light_Wheels

It should be the first place you look.
What can I do if my storm pegasus's rubber tip is Rubbed like an Eraser
Do nothing.
Its worn beyond limit, so illegal. Buy a new one.
It'd be best if you posted a picture though, I have no idea what "rubbed like an eraser" means so you'd get the most accurate answer if you had a picture. (just in case it actually is legal, and the description is just a little off, haha)
If Ldrago destroy and Ldrago guardian share the same clear wheel can it be interchangeable?
Since they are identical, yes.

Although, it is not a "Clear Wheel" at all...
Where can I find a list of the most competitive Beyblades that is up to date? The Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos hasn't been updated for a bit.
Go to the last page of it .
1 - Do Hasbro has Metal Fight (Metal Fury) 4D beyblades?
2- What are the best Metal Fight (Metal Fury) 4D beyblades at this moment?
(Stamina, Defense, Attack)

Thanks!