Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 12, 2012  12:58 PM)alx Wrote: When is RF illegal for organised play?
When It is very worn, or its performance changed than it is suppose to be.
(Apr. 12, 2012  11:27 AM)AlbiZod Wrote: when will hasbro release 4D beyblades
There is no release dates in my understandings.
(Apr. 12, 2012  11:36 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: dosent the gan gan galaxy set have four beys in it
yes, there are two sets, however the other one is a GIFT set, and the person who asked also said that there was Ray Striker, Galaxy Pegasis, and Earth Eagle
(Apr. 12, 2012  1:08 PM)ampharos777 Wrote: what is diablo nemesis's 4D bottom do?
Diablo Nemesis' X: D is a combination of several 4D bottom features, like L-drago's F: S and Pegasis' F: D, However inherits more of Vari Ares' D: D.
@ampharos- What Blood said is true, but if you want to know more, see the BeyWiki Article of Diablo Nemesis.

I know I'd actually be getting an old matter up here, but I find it important-

I see a few objections upon the inclusion of anti-attack into the Defense category.
Well, its what I have always believed in, and have never been wronged for that. Smile
So, I believe that its never wrong to consider an anti-attack combo as a Defender.
If we consider the type match-ups, Anti-Attack is solely meant to beat Attack. So technically, this fits as a Defender. Smile
Moreover, I have always thought of this old adage, which applies very well to Anti-Attack combos-
"The best defense is a good offense"

@Shaba- Attack-Defense would more or less relate to anti-attack, haha! Rock was never good for such things I suppose, and there has always been just one Attack-Defense hybrid Metal Wheel, and that is Diablo. Smile

Also, Duo 230MB shouldn't really be Weight Based Defense. This combo utilizes a completely different style of battle, and that is wobbling. Something like the famous MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB can be called weight based Defense. Smile

The Others- The existence of "true" Balance types has always been a debatable issue according to me.
According to the BeyWiki, a Balance type must combine attributes of all three types- Attack, Defense and Stamina. Do we have any such combo? Probably not, but there might be exceptions.
If one says that even if a bey combines the attributes of just two types; even then it can be considered a Balance type. I wouldn't really agree to this, unless the definition of Balance types actually changed recently.
I'd prefer to call such combos hybrids, to be honest. Not a "legalized" term, but I have always used it around the Forum, haha!
(Apr. 12, 2012  1:23 PM)Blood Wrote: [quote='alx' pid='937605' dateline='1334231936']
When is RF illegal for organised play?
When It is very worn, or its performance changed than it is suppose to be

Mine is still attacking quite fast but is worn down about halfway. Is that ok as i only have one RF

Also another question why are duo combos considered better for balance than phantom
Nope. It is pretty worn...
alx- Duo and Phantom are evenly matched for Stamina. Both of them are amazingly strong in that sphere.
Now, Duo has an added benefit of having top-class Defense along with top-class Stamina.
So it is generally used for such Defense/Stamina hybrids.
Does fusion, kries, and swd have any competitive use?
Not really. If you don't have Basalt/Twisted, Fusion is decent for Defense.
SWD is outclassed by WD and EWD in terms of both Defense and Stamina.
as for Kreis I've never seen it in a competitive customization, so I think it's outclassed.
(Apr. 12, 2012  1:42 AM)RemyX1 Wrote: Hey I Just bought a Beyblade triple pack of team gan gan galaxy that includes Earth Eagle Ray Striker and Galaxy Pegasus. But the weird part is that ray striker had an evil fusion wheel instead of a ray and I havent opend it could it Be valuble because of the mistake

I know which set you are talking about, IMO I think you should keep it sealed. it might be worth something someday. it's like buying a luke skywalker figure that accidentally came with a red lightsber. big$$$$ I once got a counter leone with 2 facebolts in the same package i didn't notice until I opened it. if I would've known I would've kept it mint..( from a collectors POV)
(Apr. 12, 2012  10:46 PM)twistedgasher Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2012  1:42 AM)RemyX1 Wrote: Hey I Just bought a Beyblade triple pack of team gan gan galaxy that includes Earth Eagle Ray Striker and Galaxy Pegasus. But the weird part is that ray striker had an evil fusion wheel instead of a ray and I havent opend it could it Be valuble because of the mistake

I know which set you are talking about, IMO I think you should keep it sealed. it might be worth something someday. it's like buying a luke skywalker figure that accidentally came with a red lightsber. big$$$$ I once got a counter leone with 2 facebolts in the same package i didn't notice until I opened it. if I would've known I would've kept it mint..( from a collectors POV)

I don't think so IMO, considering bey collectors usually want the right parts, it would not be worth AS much.

Beyblade will not ever reach the popularity that made the mismatched Skywalker figure worth money - collectors from this hobby want the right parts, not some nonsense screwup.
Does anybody know beyblade metal metal fury is coming out in north america?On toywiz it says May is it right?
(Apr. 13, 2012  12:31 AM)anubis X Wrote: Does anybody know beyblade metal metal fury is coming out in north america?On toywiz it says May is it right?

yes and no. yes that it will be release in may; no for hasabro's way of insignificant distribution for beyblade.
are any of these tips(bs,f,hf,es,wd,wb,ms) good for trading an hfs tip
all mfb

poison wolf
You don't need an HF/S. You already have HF and F.
That should have been asked in the Purchase Consultation topic anyway.
Hey Community,

I don't know many things about the costs of Beyblades and I don't have a price guide...
But I have a small wish-list in my mind and I want to ask you something.

I have an unopened mint Dranzer GT, so it is brand new... I think I'll get for it maybe 70-80$, could that be right?

So, here you can see my wish-list:
Cyber Dragoon
Dragoon V2
Dragoon GT
Galeon 2

And my question now is: Which of these Beyblade (one or maybe 2?) I can get used(!) if I trade my new Dranzer GT?

Greez, DrigerGatling Smile
In the Bey Marketplace Forum, we have a thread for "Beyblade Wishlist" or "Purchase Consultation", as well as a Plastics Price Reference Guide, so that post would belong in whichever of those topics it fits into; you'll get an answer from people who are great collectors and don't often visit this thread!
Oh, ok, thanks for the quick answer Wink
Then I'll look for it Smile

Greez Wink
@Shaba- The Plastics Price Reference Guide is supposedly "not very accurate" as I have heard from a few members. As for the Beyblade Wishlist thread, that is just to share one's wishlist, haha!
That won't really help him much I guess.
And instead of Purchase Consultation, we have a brand-new thread dedicated to plastic-related queries. The Plastics Q&A thread is the way to go!

@DrigerGatling- Get your questions answered in the Plastics Q&A thread, and then you can create a Selling/Trading/Buying thread in Bey Marketplace. Smile
I have a question. I'm 16 and I like to blade, but the only people I know that blade are my little brother and my older brother. I'm in Colorado so there's not many bladers here. Does anybody have any suggestions on how i can get more people to blade?
This question doesn't belong here, to be honest.
Actually, this question goes in no thread IMO.
Check out the Organizers' Circle. There's a thread which discusses about the issue of getting more bladers.
Has anyone else had problems with contact with beyblade japan i ordered BBG-03 and BB-10 with EMS but no responce i have no idea if it was shipped? i have tried contacting him threw FB,WBO,Youtube and sending him emails no responce? anyone else had problems?
That doesn't belong here...

Check out his site for any news about him
I am bit confused which to buy MeteoL'Drago , Basalt Horogium or Hell Kerbecs (all are Takara Tomy ) ??
(Apr. 13, 2012  10:54 AM)-1o1-DiAbLO- Wrote: I am bit confused which to buy MeteoL'Drago , Basalt Horogium or Hell Kerbecs (all are Takara Tomy ) ??

This belongs in Purchase Consultation, in the Bey Marketplace.