Ask a question, get an answer! #2

So, instead, use the "Questions about the WBO" topic.
(Mar. 04, 2012  4:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So, instead, use the "Questions about the WBO" topic.
ok sorry Kai-V
(Mar. 04, 2012  4:21 AM)rockleone7778 Wrote: ok sorry Kai-V

It is not too bad, do not worry.

(Mar. 04, 2012  4:42 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: which AR is better in attack DRAGOON MS or DRIGER MS??

We have articles for both of those Beyblades :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Driger_MS
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Dragoon_MS

If you just look at the Overall section in each, you will see that one at least talks about the Attack Ring, and one does not even mention it.
Hey I just wanted to know which type of beyblade I should use to see if my attack type beyblade is good or not.
(Mar. 04, 2012  8:47 AM)maze Wrote: Hey I just wanted to know which type of beyblade I should use to see if my attack type beyblade is good or not.

I'd use Defense beys. Cause most Defensive beys relatively beat Attacks, so... You know?
Question : is CS (calm) better than MB?
(Mar. 04, 2012  1:43 PM)Rayleone Wrote: Question : is CS (calm) better than MB?

definitely of course.. Eee
guys im new to this new era of beyblades.. im from the plastic generations of beys and stopped playing bey when i was in elementary..btw, i want to ask about whats the difference in pre HWS and HWS beys? and what came first? is it pre HWS or the HWS? im sorry for asking but im a little bit of confused..and whats the latest and most used by bladers on these two types or whatever you called these.. (sorry, im not very good at english..)Unhappy
It's not HWS, it's HMSSmile HardMetalSystem or HMS came first, it was in the third season of Beyblade series. And Pre HMS was the starting point of Metal fight beyblade(only on manga though). Latest and most used beys system are Hybrid Wheel and 4d systemSmile
(Mar. 04, 2012  4:30 PM)kopo007 Wrote: It's not HWS, it's HMSSmile HardMetalSystem or HMS came first, it was in the third season of Beyblade series. And Pre HMS was the starting point of Metal fight beyblade(only on manga though). Latest and most used beys system are Hybrid Wheel and 4d systemSmile

You got this wrong here. He did mean HWS (Hybrid Wheel System).
It is not Pre-HWS. The System has a name. It is called the Metal System.
Basically goes like this Metal System >> Hybrid Wheel System >> 4D System.

The difference between them is that the Metal System Beyblades have no Clear Wheels.

(Mar. 04, 2012  4:38 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2012  4:30 PM)kopo007 Wrote: It's not HWS, it's HMSSmile HardMetalSystem or HMS came first, it was in the third season of Beyblade series. And Pre HMS was the starting point of Metal fight beyblade(only on manga though). Latest and most used beys system are Hybrid Wheel and 4d systemSmile

You got this wrong here. He did mean HWS (Hybrid Wheel System).
It is not Pre-HWS. The System has a name. It is called the Metal System.
Basically goes like this Metal System >> Hybrid Wheel System >> 4D System.

The difference between them is that the Metal System Beyblades have no Clear Wheels.

Ah...That was embarrassing xD
thank you guys for helpin me out..Smile well i just got myself a bey a basalt horogium and a storm pegasis 100RF (stardust ver.) its my first two beys coz i just started..Smile so, these beys are HWS and most widely used today by bladers in our current year? am i correct?
Not really... RF is still valuable, and Basalt is still a good Defensive Metal Wheel, but Basalt has been outclassed by numerous things, and Storm Pegasis 100 is otherwise useless.
Does any tip exist in all three forms - Metal, Plastic, & Rubber?

My 9yo son is doing his very first Science Project and chose to work with the physics of Beyblade.

He wants to compare different Materials of the tips - metal vs plastic vs rubber.

To control for tip-shape, he needs the tips to be shaped the same, but made of different materials.

Do any tips exist in all three materials?

Is RS shaped the same as S with the only variable being the composition? What about RF and F? Do these tips exist in Metal form?

Thanks a ton for any help you can provide. Much appreciated.

Ski
Does any Launcher/Ripper control consistently launch at the same velocity?[/b]

My 9yo son is doing a science project on the friction of different Beyblade tips/bottoms. We need to control for all other variables, including launch speed.

Does an Automatic Launcher/Ripper exist that launches blades at the exact same velocity every time?

We greatly appreciate any guidance.

TIA,
Ski and son
There exists: RS, S and MS. These are your best chances, for RF is wider than MF and RB is differently shaped (somewhat) to MB and WB.

RS, S and MS are probably the most consistent in terms of shape, but make sure that the RS is mint. Otherwise, the RS will be worn down and have a slightly different shape.

Beys with RS: Grand Ketos/Cetus
Beys with MS: Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze
Beys with S: Flame Sagittario

Those are your most easily accessible beys that contain the tips you are looking for. Don't forget to take into account the shape itself so that you have a basis for comparison.
(Mar. 04, 2012  11:06 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: There exists: RS, S and MS. These are your best chances, for RF is wider than MF and RB is differently shaped (somewhat) to MB and WB.

RS, S and MS are probably the most consistent in terms of shape, but make sure that the RS is mint. Otherwise, the RS will be worn down and have a slightly different shape.

Beys with RS: Grand Ketos/Cetus
Beys with MS: Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze
Beys with S: Flame Sagittario

Those are your most easily accessible beys that contain the tips you are looking for. Don't forget to take into account the shape itself so that you have a basis for comparison.

Thanks a lot, Ga'Hooleone!

Do you also know whether a Ripper exists that consistently launches at the same velocity? My son needs to control as many variables as possible.

Thanks again.

^ There's this thing but I'm not actually sure how consistent it is, and I know for a fact it gives a poor launch.
I think your son is better off launching each different beyblade 10 or 20 times with a Beylauncher and comparing results. If you're just looking at spin time, you can calculate the average spin time each tip provides.
(Mar. 04, 2012  11:32 PM)-Vulcan- Wrote: ^ There's this thing but I'm not actually sure how consistent it is, and I know for a fact it gives a poor launch.
I think your son is better off launching each different beyblade 10 or 20 times with a Beylauncher and comparing results. If you're just looking at spin time, you can calculate the average spin time each tip provides.

That was confirmed not to launch the Beyblades with the same velocity.
What is a zombie bey?
(Mar. 04, 2012  11:57 PM)Goku911 Wrote: What is a zombie bey?

We have a very clear article on Zombies on Beywiki.
i was wondering... what metal wheel(besides 4d) and spintrack will do best w/ the performance tip sf(semi flat).
also which metal wheel(besides 4d) and spintrack will do best w/ the performance tip fb(flat ball). im trying to make a balance type beyblade. also im not trying to make a competitive but a really good balance bey.
Use the "Build me a combo!" topic for that.
can u tell me about bey blade news in Norfolk Virginia B-);):3::P^.^