Ask a question, get an answer! #2

How do you protect a Beylauncher handle without buying a suspension or launcher rubber? I need to use something strong.
(Feb. 25, 2012  7:03 PM)Rayperseus1 Wrote: How do you protect a Beylauncher handle without buying a suspension or launcher rubber? I need to use something strong.
The suspension works best! i ordered it from ebay and i was impressed u get to pull the string launcher hard without breaking it.

(Feb. 25, 2012  7:10 PM)Green_blader_12 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2012  7:03 PM)Rayperseus1 Wrote: How do you protect a Beylauncher handle without buying a suspension or launcher rubber? I need to use something strong.
The suspension works best! i ordered it from ebay and i was impressed u get to pull the string launcher hard without breaking it.
Oh wait... you said without? well cant help u their buddy. but, u could try putting gorilla glue when it breaks. try not pulling it hard.

(Feb. 25, 2012  6:01 PM)Green_blader_12 Wrote: hey guys my green lacerta energy ring has some white things on hit kinda like it is damaged. How do i prevent it from getting it more damaged?? Should i replace it w/ a new one or get a different energy ring besides lacerta? Here is how it looks like http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3...=1&theater

It is pretty damaged so I wouldn't replace it I would just use it less often
I have noticed some differences with the Hasbro and Sonokong versions of Meteo L-Drago. On the Hasbro version L-Drago 2 has softer rubber and there is a new mold of Meteo on the Hasbro version. So my questions are do any of these differences affect performance significantly, and has this Hasbro version of Meteo replaced all re releases of Meteo or is this mold unique to Hasbro?
alright but does this happen w/ any other lacerta energy ring?
This happens to any energy ring when you use it heavily.
oh i see it is just that this never happened to me before. but thanks Smile
(Feb. 25, 2012  7:42 PM)Kenshin Wrote: I have noticed some differences with the Hasbro and Sonokong versions of Meteo L-Drago. On the Hasbro version L-Drago 2 has softer rubber and there is a new mold of Meteo on the Hasbro version. So my questions are do any of these differences affect performance significantly, and has this Hasbro version of Meteo replaced all re releases of Meteo or is this mold unique to Hasbro?

A new mold of Meteo ? Post comparison photographs.
(Feb. 25, 2012  11:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2012  7:42 PM)Kenshin Wrote: I have noticed some differences with the Hasbro and Sonokong versions of Meteo L-Drago. On the Hasbro version L-Drago 2 has softer rubber and there is a new mold of Meteo on the Hasbro version. So my questions are do any of these differences affect performance significantly, and has this Hasbro version of Meteo replaced all re releases of Meteo or is this mold unique to Hasbro?

I will be able to post some photos latter my camera's battery is dead right now sorry. While I am at it I would like to ask another question how many different molds of Hasbro's R2F are there I have seen a version with no bar and another version with 2 bars that don't connect?
(Feb. 26, 2012  12:21 AM)Kenshin Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2012  11:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I will be able to post some photos latter my camera's battery is dead right now sorry. While I am at it I would like to ask another question how many different molds of Hasbro's R2F are there I have seen a version with no bar and another version with 2 bars that don't connect?
As far as I know Hasbro R2F's come with No Bars, 1 Bar and 1/2 Bar. It's up to luck which you get

I get the narrow painters tape and chop it in half lengthwise, then wrap it around the handles, neck, and a little criss-cross. It is illegal for organized play, but if you're playing by yourself it is perfect; it surprisingly is great at preventing breaks and retracts normally. I've used about five BeyLaunchers a lot with tape and none of them broke. I even had a Hasbro BeyLauncher that was partially cracked and about to break, and the tape prevented it for about two years until I tried an experiment on the string that made the whole launcher unusable, haha.
http://s1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc45...o%20Molds/

OK I have finally got the pictures finished. I am sorry if any of the pictures look blurry my camera's picture previews are not very good. I have put my observations in the description if anyone wants to know. As for different Meteos I don't have any Takara Meteos and I don't have a scale to see if there are any major weight differences. I'm sorry if that causes any problems, and I wonder anyone else noticed this.
Hey guys, which metal wheel should use best for an attack customization? Is it ray, tornado, screw, or forbidden? Or you can prefer another metal wheel not listed. I am using the metal wheel w/ these parts
Face bolt: Lacerta or wolf
Energy ring: lacerta or wolf
Metal wheel:?
Spin track: WA130
Performance tip: FB(Flat ball)

You can also suggest another spin track for this attack customization.
You already asked that in the "Build me a combo!" topic, which was actually the appropriate thread, and you got answered. Why would you post the question again here ?
(Feb. 26, 2012  4:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You already asked that in the "Build me a combo!" topic, which was actually the appropriate thread, and you got answered. Why would you post the question again here ?

this guy was mean and said go to the appropriate thread...so i went here and made it into question form.
Absolutely no one told you to come here. He told you to read the Competitive Combos List.
(Feb. 26, 2012  1:01 AM)S.D.C Wrote: As far as I know Hasbro R2F's come with No Bars, 1 Bar and 1/2 Bar. It's up to luck which you get
Surprise! ;D

(Feb. 26, 2012  1:04 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: GanGan Galaxy Set R²F:
Hasbro Mold 2 (No bar): http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9013/p2250101w.jpg
Hasbro Mold 3 (Half bar): http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/4500/p2250102.jpg

Mold 3's rubber doesn't shake, which I assume would give it better grip. I won't be using it to prove that, because I'm keeping it in the box for the future (sets will be worth quite a bit once MFB finally ends I'm sure)
Just thought I'd point this out, I remember a while back someone mentioning it, but there was no proof - well, here's your proof.

@LT13
Counter mode is generally accepted as the better one for attack. As for Defense mode, it's better for Defense as well.
From the unposted Gravity Perseus article (credit to Nojo294 and others who contributed):

"When the protrusions of the Clear Wheel are inside the first three indents and only 1 of the red stickers are visible, it is in "Counter Mode", because this maximizes the surface area of the metal wheel, thus creating more smash attack. When Perseus fits into the other three indents and all three of the red stickers are visible, it is in "Defense Mode", which increases metal on plastic collisions, thus creating less recoil. The protrusions are more prominent in right spin, and it is a great Smash Attacker"
I know this is a stupid idea (and I will probably be made fun of), but if you're willing read my post. You know how in Beyblade Metal Masters, each country has a team and they compete with each other? So I was thinking; wouldn't it be possible to do that in real life? If you're interested, PM me. I want to know how to email the WBBA and get their opinion on this idea once I get other people to support me.
A post like that doesnt belong here. Try Anime and Manga random thoughts...and the WBBA is not a real orgnization...
I hate to be a killjoy, but that is essentially not possible - to fly people selected by God knows what means around the world to fight in a stadium, and have people pay to come see it (which nobody wants to pay to go see a Beybattle IRL) without special moves, long battles... It just isn't really possible.
Today I was screwing around with uncustomized beys. Midnight Bull and Inferno Byxis were 1st, and after a very strong launch for both with my string launcher, something peculiar happened. Byxis was lifted off the ground by Bull on more than one occcasion durring the battle. Now, this was not the result of the bey being thrashed around by hig recoil, as the RS on Byxis has good grip, and was not tossed around so easily. I replicated this a few times with the same powerful launches, and it happned atleast once each time. I replaced Byxis with a heavier bey, earth Virgo. Sure enough, the same thing occured agian. Finaly, I faced Midnight Bull agianst a Flame Byxis, and it happened once more.

Upward Smash refers to the direction of a form of smash attack, while upper attack refers to the lifting of beys. Upper Attack in MFB is not possible (or so tests have found), but this is clearly not just Upward Smash. Can anyone explain?

Why is it that clockwise rotating beys move counter-clockwise around the stadium? Why is the reverse true?

Which mode of Gravity is more useful? Defense or Counter? Why?
(Feb. 26, 2012  1:04 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: GanGan Galaxy Set R²F:
Hasbro Mold 2 (No bar): http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9013/p2250101w.jpg
Hasbro Mold 3 (Half bar): http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/4500/p2250102.jpg

Mold 3's rubber doesn't shake, which I assume would give it better grip. I won't be using it to prove that, because I'm keeping it in the box for the future (sets will be worth quite a bit once MFB finally ends I'm sure)
Just thought I'd point this out, I remember a while back someone mentioning it, but there was no proof - well, here's your proof.

Wait what does Hasbro mold 1 look like, and telling by the pictures of mold 3 it looks like it could still shake. Because when you compare the rubber in mold 2 to 3 there is no rubber near the half bar it appears to have been removed. But I could be wrong if Hasbro created a more secure plastic casing for the rubber tip which would secure the tip.
(Feb. 25, 2012  9:10 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: CS is not meant to spin for long, actually.
But well, the reason as to why it never happened to you before, but is happening to you right not is because-
Hasbro CS's are a bit aggressive, and hence have lower Stamina in comparison to TT ones (which you probably owned before).

(Feb. 25, 2012  9:10 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2012  4:37 AM)BlackHeart1216 Wrote: I purchased a beyblade and the CS tip is giving me trouble. no matter what top I put it on the bey will spin no longer then 30 seconds solo time. I have never had this happen before with CS.

If it is behaving aggressively, then you just need to wear down the rubber...

Ok I fixed the problem. the coat was actually a decent amount longer then the sharp , so the sharp was not making contact with the floor. I smashed it in with my nail and launched it and its actually super passive.
Leon Tempest:
Midnight is one of the few beys that can perform upward smash and i think screw can also do this as long as its main contact points are revealed