Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 20, 2012  8:02 PM)PhantomKid Wrote: Will Flash be the last before Zero-G or will we have a BB-127?

I have already posted about that several times. Simply use the Search function to look for "BB-127", and read what I wrote on that subject.
I don't get it, they're releasing vulcan horuseus and destroyer dome set as part of metal fury line, i thought metal fury was hasbro's 4D beys, can someone explain to me whats going on Uncertain
(Feb. 20, 2012  10:04 PM)MrL0K0 Wrote: I don't get it, they're releasing vulcan horuseus and destroyer dome set as part of metal fury line, i thought metal fury was hasbro's 4D beys, can someone explain to me whats going on Uncertain

It is like when Hasbro re-released some Beyblades as Boosters in Metal Masters packaging. Hasbro will release all those things, the BeyWheelz, etc. before the actual Metal Fury Beyblades.
Which Attack Wheel is better Variares or Blitz?
It really depends on the user, but at equal skill, most people prefer VariAres to Blitz.
is there a list of good mfb parts for a compact bey
There are no real compact combinations possible in Metal Fight Beyblade, I think.
Tongue_out Unhappy btw
STAMINA

Phantom Bull/Aquario/Cancer 230/TH170/BD145/AD145/85 WD/EWD/SD/D/EDS
Duo Bull/Aquario/Cancer 230/TH170/BD145/AD145/85 WD/EWD/SD/D/EDS
Scythe Kronos 230/TH170/BD145/AD145/100 WD/EWD/SD/D/EDS

Y no BGrin

sory B: D
Because B:D is not a competitively viable part in comparison to the ones listed. It has even less KO-survivability, is highly inconsistent in manufacture, and even in "best case scenario", generally will not do better than those.

This is fairly common knowledge by this point. Just because a part wins tournaments doesn't mean it's optimal - most, if not all, tournament wins involving B:D would have been achieved just as easily and probably moreso with TH170D/AD145WD.
What launcher grip will allow my to hold the grip in my right hand and pull the ripcord with my left?
I do it in a twisted way with any Launcher Grip, but if you want to be more conventional, then only the 3 Segment Launcher Grip allows you to do that.
Why is it that smaller ARs are preferred in HMS and plastics for stamina/defense but wider ones are preferred in MFB for the same?
"The same" being ? Which type, etc. ?
The same means stamina/defense.. okay not for defense but at least for stamina, wider ones(Hell/Phantom) are preferred in MFB but in plastics, Tiger Defenser/War Lion(which is small) is preferred.. why is that so?
Due to the weight distribution differences in MFB and Plastics/HMS, Plastics preferred having centralized weight going all the way down the middle(and as close to it as possible). MFB, on the other hand, have nearly all of their weight in the top, so creating the Flywheel Effect is much more beneficial - weight focused toward the outside of the MW, and so forth.
I am sorry but I still could not get it. Okay, for an example, if Kid Draciel's AR has all its weight focussed on the outside, will it be considered a good option for stamina type ARs? And if Tiger Defenser is made of Metal and weighs 45-46 grams... will it be able to outspin things like Hell BD145(Boost) or Phantom?
Those examples make no sense... they are contradictory to what I said entirely...

Plastics = Want weight in the middle for Defense/Stamina.
MFB = Want weight on the outside for Defense/Stamina.

This is simply due to how their weight is distributed - on a Plastic beyblade, the heaviest part weighs about 8 or 9 grams. Most parts of a Plastic beyblade, from top to bottom(bit chip not included), are of similar weight.

For MFB, the ENTIRE CENTRAL MASS of the Beyblade is actually all located at the very top, which changes its weight dynamic entirely.
That's why I started with 'If' and ended with '?'. Anyway, so the whole thing is due to the weight distribution being different in plastics and MFB isnt it?
Hey guys, I'm gonna get my dx set soon, and I wanted to know if l drago guardian and winged Pegasus are useful as attack wheels, I was told winged is a competitive attack wheel, but it isn't on any tier lists or in kei's competitive combo list...
That belongs in Purchase Consultation, though you really could just check the threads on Wing and L-Drago Guardian in the Customizations Forum for yourself...
Sorry, but the wing discussion wasn't all that helpful considering the guy hadn't done many good tests, and i didn't think it should go in purchase consultation because I've already bought it...
The way you phrased it implied you had not bought it yet.

Wing is a viable Defense wheel, but not Attack at all. L-Drago Guardian is just mediocre in every sense of the word.
Wing can actually rival Death/Duo and easily tops Basalt, I did extensive testing on this. Unfortunately I neglected to post it in the 'Wing Discussion' thread and posted it all in the 'Duo Discussion' thread, as most of the tests were comparisons to Duo IIRC
Hey i'm new in here and I'm from indonesia...there's something i want to ask...did anybody here know when beyblade 4d release in indonesia???pleaseee answer this thx...
owww one more....we all have beyblade right???did somebody here have a bey with clear wheel or metal wheel scratched cause battle???can you tell me what bey is that...?thx