Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 19, 2012  9:26 PM)Wrathn Wrote: This may sound like a dumb question but I'll ask anyway. Where would i find on the forum the category for launch techniques? Im an avid beyblader but my launching could use some work. Any ideas?

All the actual launching techniques are explained on Beywiki. On Beyblade Channel, our YouTube channel, we even have videos to really show how to do some of them.

(Feb. 20, 2012  12:19 AM)username786 Wrote: i mean are takara tomy beyblade molds better than sonokong, like do takara tomy mfb beyblade perform better than sonokong ones.

They are on average the same, although sometimes SonoKong's finishing is less clean. SonoKong also uses the stronger molds if a piece is subject to breaks more than others, however TAKARA-TOMY also ends up releasing those better molds after a while, to replace the old ones on the shelves.

(Feb. 20, 2012  4:05 AM)Ankh Wrote: Will tsubasa's earth aquila evolve?

No.
Apparantley when I was trying to launch my dark bull, it got stuck on its ripcord launcher... The launcher makes a zipping noise when I try to launch my dark bull... How do I remediate this?
Does it emit that noise when you try launching any other Beyblade ?
What I mean is that it's not coming off the launcher. ;-; how do I get it off? O.0
You really have to just try moving it, pushing and pulling in all directions until you see it get off the prongs.
Are you sure it won't break the bull cw?
By pulling, I obviously did not mean vertically. You have to dislodge your Beyblade from the prongs, which are shaped like Ls, so you need to try pushing and pulling horizontally.
How will I fix the launcher? I have a broken galaxy pegasus launcher as well...
EDIT: I tried moving it side to side... Still won't budge D:
The launcher may not be the problem. It could really just be all due to the way you inserted your Bull onto your launcher's prongs.

Try asking one of your parents, I do not know ... We cannot really help you since we cannot be right next to you to physically hold your launcher ...
Have you tried pushing the bey up and then turn it clockwise/counter clockwise?

if yes, then try Using brute force, and turn it clockwise(or was it counter?)
(Feb. 20, 2012  4:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2012  12:19 AM)username786 Wrote: i mean are takara tomy beyblade molds better than sonokong, like do takara tomy mfb beyblade perform better than sonokong ones.

They are on average the same, although sometimes SonoKong's finishing is less clean. SonoKong also uses the stronger molds if a piece is subject to breaks more than others, however TAKARA-TOMY also ends up releasing those better molds after a while, to replace the old ones on the shelves.

And to add-
Apart from Mold Differences in Beyblades, there is one extremely important difference that has to be known. It is important because, the difference affects an EXTREMELY important Accessory.
Coming to the point-
BeyLauncher LR

The SonoKong BeyLauncher LR is too fragile. So, never get the SK Gravity Perseus, or BeyLauncher LR. Only TT ones are nice.
Where can I find Metal Fight Explosion episodes with english subs?
The Question doesn't belong here...
Besides the plain Beypoint card, what Beylauncher cards are there, and what do they come with?
What do you mean?
A BeyPoint Card comes with the a Galaxy Pegasus and Ray Unicorno BeyPoint Card Starter Pack.
It also comes with the BBP DX Set.
(Feb. 20, 2012  3:25 PM)StadiumOut!! Wrote: Where should I ask it then?

This topic and forum are only for questions related to the Beyblade hobby, as is written in this thread's first post. You should look around the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum.

Mars Wrote:Besides the plain Beypoint card, what Beylauncher cards are there, and what do they come with?

There are some special character cards that are included in some SonoKong-exclusive sets, and you can always slightly cut one of the World Beyblade Organization's Promo Cards to have it fit inside the 3 Segment Launcher Grip.
(Feb. 20, 2012  3:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: What do you mean?
A BeyPoint Card comes with the a Galaxy Pegasus and Ray Unicorno BeyPoint Card Starter Pack.
It also comes with the BBP DX Set.
I mean like the Bloody Thermal Lacerta one, the Kyoya one, etc.

EDIT: Nevermind, thanks Kai-V
EDIT2: Does this come with one?
(Feb. 20, 2012  3:40 PM)Mars Wrote: Does this come with one?

Yes it does. All of the MFB Explosion Mani DVD sets have those cards.
(Feb. 20, 2012  6:18 PM)PokePerseus Wrote: is beat better than blizt an variares

No, Blitz and VariAres are both better at Attack.
(Feb. 20, 2012  6:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2012  6:18 PM)PokePerseus Wrote: is beat better than blizt an variares

No, Blitz and VariAres are both better at Attack.
Actually it does have an "decent" amount of attack but not enough to be like Blitz or Variares but Beat can beat variares as a antimeta/attack combo
That is essentially what I meant. Beat defeats VariAres though ?
Will Flash be the last before Zero-G or will we have a BB-127?