Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Of those who owned Libra, I would say Libra was really quite broken, especiall in the Japanese community. However, the question was "Metal Wheel", so you are right anyway.
Is the BB-96 Libra mold the same as the BB-18 Libra?
(Feb. 18, 2012  8:36 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Is the BB-96 Libra mold the same as the BB-18 Libra?

No. BB-96 uses a different mold than BB-18, 22, and 25.
Boxhead, a simple visit to the Libra DF145BS article on Beywiki would have completely answered your question.
I'm curious about the FB tip but I don't have it yet. It reminds me of Metal Change Core. Will it switch between attack and survival with Sliding Shoot?
I do not recall FB being mentioned to be very much like Metal Change at all - CS is pretty much the closest thing there is to Metal Change in MFB.
Okay, so, I'm a stickler for my Beyblades looking good. I have just gotten a few peices in the mail and can now construct the standard MF (not heavy) Basalt Bull BD145CS. However, the BD145 I got is clear plastic, and it looks really nice with my recolored "bronze" Pegasus II wheel (the one that's mostly clear that you get for 3rd place in a tournament). Since I have this peice, I really like the look of my MF Basalt Pegasus II BD145CS. How much am I really gimping myself by using my (much prettier) Pegasus clear wheel over my Bull wheel?
Pegasus II is balanced better than Bull and weighs only VERY slightly less.

Feel free to use it instead of Bull with absolutely no measurable consequence.
(Feb. 18, 2012  9:38 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Also, what exactly is a "Metal Face Heavy"? Is it the MF2 with both metal parts?

Finally, what are all the beys that come with MB? Again, I'm a stickler for pretty, so I'm trying to find the best looking one.

Read the Beywiki article on Metal Faces.

Poison Giraffe and L Drago Guardian are the only two Beyblades to have MB, from what I can remember.
(Feb. 18, 2012  8:43 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2012  8:36 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Is the BB-96 Libra mold the same as the BB-18 Libra?

No. BB-96 uses a different mold than BB-18, 22, and 25.

Is it better or worse?
The Beywiki article on Libra DF145BS will tell you everything you really need to know.
Does anyone know whats there on the other side of the Zero G poster?I didint get mine when i bought flash sagittario oddly.
(Feb. 19, 2012  2:48 AM)Leviath Wrote: Does anyone know whats there on the other side of the Zero G poster?I didint get mine when i bought flash sagittario oddly.

It was supposed to be an art board for Zero-G, but I doubt you automatically get one whenever you buy a Flash Sagittario in Japan.
In which month do WBO organizes Bey Lotto?
(Feb. 19, 2012  6:58 AM)rajatgovind123 Wrote: In which month do WBO organizes Bey Lotto?

This belongs in Questions about the WBO.
(Feb. 18, 2012  12:51 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Which Metal Wheel is the most fragile?

Aries Mold 1 is likely quite fragile.

(Feb. 18, 2012  9:32 PM)Hazel Wrote: I do not recall FB being mentioned to be very much like Metal Change at all - CS is pretty much the closest thing there is to Metal Change in MFB.

Yeah. FB can produce some interesting movement patterns, but I'm not sure I would say it's exactly like Metal Change.
what is the best Kreis and Duo combo
that belongs in the "build me a combo!" thread
Moreover, Duo is probably in the Competitive Combos list. So refer to that first, before going to Build Me A Combo.
This may sound like a dumb question but I'll ask anyway. Where would i find on the forum the category for launch techniques? Im an avid beyblader but my launching could use some work. Any ideas?
is there any difference between sono kong and takara, i searched ''difference between takara and sono kong'' but couldnt find anything, im sorry if this question has been asked before.
There are dozens of individual differences between the two. You'll have to be more specific.
i mean are takara tomy beyblade molds better than sonokong, like do takara tomy mfb beyblade perform better than sonokong ones.
I'm sorry if this has already been asked (I did a search and didn't find anything), what Beyblade does the this BD145 come with?
It comes with Gravity Perseus BD145XF in Random Booster Volume 7.