Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 15, 2012  5:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So you want to know how many recolours of the Wolf Clear Wheel there are ? Because technically you can make dozens of different combinations if you just keep Wolf the same everytime. I know you are probably referring to products, but Flame Bull is not a version of Dark Bull, which is similar to what you were asking.

I was able to find it after researching it this is what i was asking
Heat Wolf WD145SF
Clay Wolf 145FS
Clay Wolf 105B
Wind Wolf WD145WB
Flame Wolf H145S
Rock Wolf H145B
Wind Wolf H145S
Earth Wolf 105WD
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Shadow Strike Standoff
Now do you understand what i was asking? I was asking for the combination that actually have names not the one people can make that would be over 1000! different combination!
in beyblade tournaments are u allowed to use customised beys
Yes, but please try to search or read the official rules or just read around before posting a simple question like this in the forums. There's a lot of information available to you here, so please spend time reading. Smile
(Feb. 15, 2012  10:11 PM)MakiSimon Wrote: I was able to find it after researching it this is what i was asking
Heat Wolf WD145SF
Clay Wolf 145FS
Clay Wolf 105B
Wind Wolf WD145WB
Flame Wolf H145S
Rock Wolf H145B
Wind Wolf H145S
Earth Wolf 105WD
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Shadow Strike Standoff
Now do you understand what i was asking? I was asking for the combination that actually have names not the one people can make that would be over 1000! different combination!

... What ? The other customizations have names too. What do you think Storm Wolf DF145RF would be ?
(Feb. 15, 2012  10:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2012  10:11 PM)MakiSimon Wrote: I was able to find it after researching it this is what i was asking
Heat Wolf WD145SF
Clay Wolf 145FS
Clay Wolf 105B
Wind Wolf WD145WB
Flame Wolf H145S
Rock Wolf H145B
Wind Wolf H145S
Earth Wolf 105WD
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Shadow Strike Standoff

... What ? The other customizations have names too. What do you think Storm Wolf DF145RF would be ?
There others? can you tell me them?
I think you do not understand something. BB-35 is Flame Sagittario C145S. If I build, with random parts, Big Bang Sagittario T125LRF, that was never released, but it has a name, clearly. What do you "consider" a "name" ?
(Feb. 15, 2012  10:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think you do not understand something. BB-35 is Flame Sagittario C145S. If I build, with random parts, Big Bang Sagittario T125LRF, that was never released, but it has a name, clearly. What do you "consider" a "name" ?

any wolf combination that's been given a name, and i can buy in stores
... All combinations have a name. This is not plastics or HMS : the parts are directly in the name.
(Feb. 15, 2012  11:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... All combinations have a name. This is not plastics or HMS : the parts are directly in the name.

I want to know the ones you can buy in stores tho.......
I see a misunderstanding here, and that's all because of the use of improper English, which was WAY too confusing.
If I got you correctly, MakiSimon, then-

Kai-V- By saying "name" he is probably trying to say- A bey, that had an "Official Release"; either as a special pack, or as a part of the Random Boosters.
To put it more simply, he needed the "Other Versions" of the bey. Smile

MakiSimon- Well, you got what you needed by searching, no? Do that in the beginning, next time. Smile
Search. You'll find your answers. But if you don't, only then ask here. It is a healthy habit, that almost everyone should develop. Smile
Hasbro's website would probably be a good place to look as well. Their two-packs have a lot of those random combos.
That's true, Arupaeo. Smile
But if our BeyWiki is updated well, I'm pretty sure that is the best source, and probably the source from where MakiSimon actually got his answer.
That list by MakiSimon seems to be a complete copy-paste of the Beywiki list.
He has just missed out the last bey in there-

Does anybody here have own a Beyblade Metal Fight Exclusive Hong Kong Bey Stadium? If so, I want to know if it is similar to the BB-10 Attack Stadium.
(Feb. 16, 2012  7:24 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Does anybody here have own a Beyblade Metal Fight Exclusive Hong Kong Bey Stadium? If so, I want to know if it is similar to the BB-10 Attack Stadium.

Can you show us a picture of that stadium ?
(Feb. 16, 2012  7:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2012  7:24 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Does anybody here have own a Beyblade Metal Fight Exclusive Hong Kong Bey Stadium? If so, I want to know if it is similar to the BB-10 Attack Stadium.

Can you show us a picture of that stadium ?

The link has the picture

http://www.toynk.com/product/TAK-45138_S...adium.html

Oh, yes, that is just like the regular Attack Type BeyStadium. For more information, you should read the draft for the BeyStadium Attack Type in the Beywiki Project forum.
this is probably going to get deleted but whatever, how come there is only 1 grip in the whole world for left handed bladders? I am left handed & love to Bey, but if I wanna use a grip or launcher I have to use my right hand to launch which isn't very good. I've went to every store a bunch of times & been all over the web to search for one, I can only find the same one, & on every site I go to its sold out or they want about $80. sorry to sound so whiny, is there any other grips/ Launchers for left handed people or does anyone have any suggestions?
The simple answer is that there aren't any because Takara Tomy and Hasbro did not feel the need to make them.

However, the 3-Segment Launcher Grip can be adjusted to be used left or right handed, and is very readily available.
You can also use the Snipe Launcher if you prefer Light Launchers.
Probably Earth Mold 1.
what are the heaviest parts and lightest parts? i would like to know so i can have a funny battle
That has been asked numerous times before. Use the search function.
(Feb. 18, 2012  12:57 AM)Hazel Wrote: Probably Earth Mold 1.

I thought it would be Lightning? I've already broken two and I have heard of many other breakages as well. Then again I don't own a Earth Mold 1, so I am not sure about this.
I heard of a lot more Earth M1 breaks than Lightning breaks, and my personal Lightning has stood up to a pretty good beating...

Earth M1 was flimsy enough for a completely new mold, though. Libra broke a lot, too, iirc, but not as much as Earth.