Ask a question, get an answer! #2

@S.D.C- Please refrain from answering questions which belong to the wrong thread. Smile

GingaRocks- Go to Questions about WBO. I had asked a similar question, so if you can search that thread, it would be great! Grin
Hi guy,s roughly how long does sonokong take to release beys after takara tomy does? I'm waiting for Sonokong to release duo Uranus.
There's no specific time period.
Also FYI, Duo Uranus' SK release has already been announced. It is being released in some set.
Search, please. Smile
It usually takes a few months between each wave.
When i put mi Death Wheel togheter with Quetzalcoatl CW or many wheels, i can hear a little sound, so i saw the MW isn´t completly adjusted at all, and when i put it with Aquario and Bull CW dont make any sound, so my question is: What is the better choice, completly adjusted and no sound, or not ajusted at all and sound?
and the choice its for the damage could my death wheel can take for the battles, making it more fragile, and it can be broked in battle...

i made this question thinking there's difference beetwen both "level of adjust".

Note: the adjust isnt difference in Modes of Death. just the CW makes that Adjust difference.
I prove it with MF and MF2 so there's no matter, it still making the sound.

so thanks in Advance. if u want a video to see that difference in the sound and adjustement just tell me... thanks again.
Is it a rattling noise, in a way ?
It will naturally make the sound, since it is two pieces of metal. It depends on the different wheels, the weight distribution, the weight. Aquario and Bull are quite good on weight distribution and the weight aspects, so it won't naturally rattle.

Most 4D Wheels rattle, and it also depends on the CW. It is completely natural.
(Jan. 23, 2012  9:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Is it a rattling noise, in a way ?

yes its rattling noise, and i feel so unsure about the weathering what the MW can suffer in a battle.

(Jan. 23, 2012  9:59 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: It will naturally make the sound, since it is two pieces of metal. It depends on the different wheels, the weight distribution, the weight. Aquario and Bull are quite good on weight distribution and the weight aspects, so it won't naturally rattle.

Most 4D Wheels rattle, and it also depends on the CW. It is completely natural.

well, i think you re right, its natural, but about the weathering in the MW, whats the better choise?, completly adjusted or with the noise...
Well, actually, it's already normally adjusted...that's just part of the Metal wheel being two parts.
If the Core and Frame are not aligned, or "adjusted", properly, it is not legal, so of course you should use the one that rattles....
(Jan. 23, 2012  8:36 AM)S.D.C Wrote: Also does your R2F have a bar inside it, to keep the rubber in place?

It's Hasbro so no.

(Jan. 23, 2012  8:38 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Showing a picture would be the most efficient way for us to diagnose your patient.

So I'll post the picture in the Photo Gallery thread?
You can simply post the photograph here, Lynxx.
Is i true fake beyblades ie. tt gg etc, really poisonous?
Uh... if by poisenous you mean like lead, than im pretty sure i have heard of a few icidedents where it was reported that some fakes had traces of lead.
Here is the photo: Large image! /!\
That R2F is worn down to the point of being illegal in WBO events. It is no surprise it is no longer aggressive.
Yes, the shape is really not the same. Lynxx, you can see that it has more of a ball shape now, and ball Bottoms never move around much.
Ah, ok thank you.
Well time for me to get another Galaxy Peg.
i was told to move this here so here it is.
i need some advice i have 6-10 kids at work that want to learn how to blade or to blade better and ive got the rules and and shooting techniques already for them. but other then the things i know and have learned any advice on what to teach them?
The only thing that seems to be missing is the whole world of combinations, as well as perhaps some deception tactics.
right thanks. not sure if i should ask this here but my other question is you wouldnt know where i could find the stats on some hasbro beyblades by chance would you i only found about 8 beys stats.
All of our Members know that Beyblade statistics are not worth anything, so you will definitely not find them on this site, hah. You could always use TAKARA-TOMY's, but they are not much more realistic than Hasbro's.
I recently went to a tournament (Not WBO) where this guy had put two metal wheels. One as a fusion wheel and one as a spin track.

Im pretty sure thats illegal but does anyone know how to do that? (im juts curious and i wont use it in any WBO tourneys)
right i thought that might be the case when i couldnt find anything thanks again kai.
(Jan. 24, 2012  3:05 AM)Minho Wrote: I recently went to a tournament (Not WBO) where this guy had put two metal wheels. One as a fusion wheel and one as a spin track.

Im pretty sure thats illegal but does anyone know how to do that? (im juts curious and i wont use it in any WBO tourneys)

We will not advise you on illegal modifications, especially in this topic.