Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 01, 2012  4:18 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: Are the hasbro dark and the Takara Tomy dark different in bold design? I know that the Hasbro dark is better for defense, but on the pack of BB32 it looks like the gaps are bigger. Also in BB32, is the ATK arena you get the same as BB10?
Yes in BB32 you do get the BB10 ATK stadium and I believe there is no difference in the design of the Dark wheel between Hasbro and Takara Tomy.
which topic should i ask questions about for beybladebattles.com?
None.That question does not belongs here.
What are some good combos with hyper orso , earth eagle , dark libra, earth wolf?
(Jan. 01, 2012  4:44 AM)Megalishes Wrote: What are some good combos with hyper orso , earth eagle , dark libra, earth wolf?

Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
Can someone give me some pros/cons for Gravity destroyer?
Pros:-
Gravity:- Good smash attack
AD145 and WD(top-tier parts)
Cons:-
Gravity:- Outclassed by Blitz and VariAres
wich one is better CS or EWD for balance and stamina
CS.EWD has bad balance(wobbly)
but EWD is having more stamina than CS isn'it
Yes.But for Balance,CS is better.
ok then thanks
How wide are the Attack stadiums (BB10)
Ok, so I have a question about Ray Striker D125 CS, specifically about the Performance Tip. Covered Spike is supposedly able to give both attack when it's on the rubber parts, as well as stamina when it's on the plastic "spike" which sounds great in theory. So I brought it home, and tested it against my friend and cousins in 2, 3, and 4 bey battles. What I found is that CS is a great tip in that it can hit super hard, however, it seems to burn out faster than any of my other Tips (I have HF, B, WD, and DS in addition to it). Discouraged I looked on Youtube and the internet in general to see if other people had this same problem. To my surprise I found that a ton of other people claimed that it was an awesome Performance Tip, and even saw it doing great in action. So I've used it a bit more and still am having crappy results. So I'm posting here to ask what I'm doing wrong that makes my CS perform so badly. On a side note, my friend and I only play beyblade casually, so we both use standard Ripcord launchers, and between the two of us only have 2 hasbro stadiums (the Pegasus thunderwhip stadium, and the Burning Firestrike stadium (eww)). That's about it though. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks in advance~
Ok,what makes your CS performs badly is the fact it is Hasbro.Hasbro CS' are very aggressive,and aggressiveness is not good while using Hasbro Stadiums. CS (TT)is mainly used for Defence,and not Attack. People says it's an awesome tip since it has good Defence properties.
You just need to wear the rubber down, Rhonder, to get it to calm down a lot more. CS is by far the most dynamic tip in the metagame, and how you use it, along with its wear condition, create very different types of movement and survival ability.

To wear the rubber down, legally, launch it at an angle opposite to the angle of the slope of your Stadium. It'll wear pretty quick this way, and be a lot calmer pretty soon.
How can you get both agressive and calm CS???
Do you mean Semi-Aggresive?If so,get the Ray Unicorno Starter.
What do you mean?
An aggressive CS moves all over the place, but a calm one doesn't.

You just need a calm one, and shoot it at the tornado ridge.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...#pid852087

Here is the short "guide" I wrote on the basics of how to wear a CS into specific conditions, if you don't feel like buying a new one for every purpose.
(Jan. 01, 2012  8:54 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: What do you mean?
An aggressive CS moves all over the place, but a calm one doesn't.

You just need a calm one, and shoot it at the tornado ridge.

Watch drigerGT's ray unicono vs galaxy pegasus
(Jan. 01, 2012  8:53 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Do you mean Semi-Aggresive?If so,get the Ray Unicorno Starter.
No, I meant an aggressive one and calm one.
(Jan. 01, 2012  9:28 AM)daredevil Wrote: how do i shine up beyblades

Brasso would work