Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Why are Hasbro stadiums bad for attack types and bad in general?
Hasbro has to conform to Safety Regulations that they have little to no control over, so their Stadia have large walls that block exits, which makes clean KOing almost impossible.

Furthermore, any time they implement a Tornado Ridge, they do it very poorly, so most chances of controlling the Attacker properly are also nullified.

Bowl depth also plays a serious factor - many of their Stadia do not have a bowl deep enough to be conducive to competitive play, if I recall correctly.
(Dec. 31, 2011  3:06 AM)Hazel Wrote: Hasbro has to conform to Safety Regulations that they have little to no control over, so their Stadia have large walls that block exits, which makes clean KOing almost impossible.

Furthermore, any time they implement a Tornado Ridge, they do it very poorly, so most chances of controlling the Attacker properly are also nullified.

Bowl depth also plays a serious factor - many of their Stadia do not have a bowl deep enough to be conducive to competitive play, if I recall correctly.

Adding onto that a little more...
They keep the same shape to save money. If they change their shape, they then have to go and get it safety checked to make sure it fits all the regulations of the countries they're selling in.
Is sol blaze worth getting?
(Dec. 31, 2011  3:24 AM)Karl Wrote: Is sol blaze worth getting?

That should be asked in Purchase Consultion, in the Marketplace [:
cjbain

You should ask that in the Build Me a Combo thread, in the customizations section.
sorry, link to that thread please?
(Dec. 31, 2011  3:35 AM)Karl Wrote: sorry, link to that thread please?

Just use the Search Function.
for some reason when ever i use it, it says: "no matches found, try again later"
What happens when you "bump” a thread
(Dec. 31, 2011  3:37 AM)Karl Wrote: for some reason when ever i use it, it says: "no matches found, try again later"
You could also go where Nano told you to go, and look in the Marketplace section.
(Dec. 31, 2011  3:39 AM)aquriomaster Wrote: What happens when you "bump” a thread

This question does not belong here.
Read the OP.
You could simply google that question anyways.
Oh ok then which Takara or Sonokong stadium should I get? It seems BB-10 is the most recommended but I'm not sure if I'm willing to pay $40-$50 for it so then I saw the BB-41 which I believe is a bit cheaper.
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:08 AM)BobBeyBlader Wrote: Oh ok then which Takara or Sonokong stadium should I get? It seems BB-10 is the most recommended but I'm not sure if I'm willing to pay $40-$50 for it so then I saw the BB-41 which I believe is a bit cheaper.
That question should go in Purchase Consultation thread as well.

EDIT: I've beaten you in two threads now lol
That question belongs in the purchase consultation Smile

EDIT Beaten again by zeo abyss... :L
if someone who can read japenese can tell me more about this thatg be cool!
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/gan...112dc.html
i think they may be actualy selling the legends set thing
for those that have a Blue Korean Beypointer how is it? I am getting one through E-Bay
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:46 AM)MeteoLDrago1 Wrote: for those that have a Blue Korean Beypointer how is it? I am getting one through E-Bay

not good unless you want your grip to look cooler or you have buddys who have it.
Just the same like a normal one.
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:45 AM)Fury Wrote: if someone who can read japenese can tell me more about this thatg be cool!
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/gan...112dc.html
i think they may be actualy selling the legends set thing

No, they are not selling it. It shows exactly the same thing that I translated in the Diablo Nemesis topic.
Can someone still please answer this?

(Dec. 30, 2011  11:00 PM)(✿◠‿◠) Wrote: Is Hasbro's RS made with a softer rubber than Takara Tomy's RS?
As far as I know, there is no difference in the slightest.
I have heard varying reports about rubber density on RS and R145, but I'm not sure if they were ever followed up on. The variation I heard about RS was it being harder, though, not softer.

One user even had an R145 that was completely pliable... J o n, perhaps? Cannot remember.
How about RSF is the rubber softer my Ray Gil is aggressive
Softer rubber=More aggressive.