Ask a question, get an answer! #2

First: Limited Rock Aries, not sold much (this one I'm not positive about)
Second: Blue Phantom VariAres, extremely limited, not sold anywhere, only one recorded of a person owning it.
Third: Mars Red VariAres, also very rare, but not as rare as the first vers. Still not sold anywhere.
Fourth: Mercury Anubis Brave Version, sold in many places (ex: eBay)
That Rock Aries is just from a Reshuffle Set from what I remember. The only thing about that is that the set is not produced anymore, hence why it could be considered "rare" now and perhaps more expensive.
(Dec. 08, 2011  10:51 PM)Masaru Hara Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2011  10:48 PM)NatsuDragneel Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2011  10:45 PM)Masaru Hara Wrote: I have a piece and I don't know what it is, it looks like WB but it's metal...
What colour is it?? most of the fake beys have this tip like WB and its silver

It's more so a greyish color, but I've tested it and it is metal.
What bey did it come from, what company eg. Hasbro, Takara Tomy or Sonokong?
(Dec. 08, 2011  10:54 PM)NatsuDragneel Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2011  10:51 PM)Masaru Hara Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2011  10:48 PM)NatsuDragneel Wrote: What colour is it?? most of the fake beys have this tip like WB and its silver

It's more so a greyish color, but I've tested it and it is metal.

Sorry, really can't say, traded a whole beyblade for the whole beyblade that had it from my friend, he said his brother customized it.
(Dec. 08, 2011  10:59 PM)Masaru Hara Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2011  10:54 PM)NatsuDragneel Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2011  10:51 PM)Masaru Hara Wrote: It's more so a greyish color, but I've tested it and it is metal.

Sorry, really can't say, traded a whole beyblade for the whole beyblade that had it from my friend, he said his brother customized it.
Ask your friend again, what company or bey it came from, it might be a fake beyblade

(Dec. 08, 2011  11:01 PM)NatsuDragneel Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2011  10:59 PM)Masaru Hara Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2011  10:54 PM)NatsuDragneel Wrote: What bey did it come from, what company eg. Hasbro, Takara Tomy or Sonokong?

Ask your friend again, what company or bey it came from, it might be a fake beyblade

Well the beyblade I have it on currently is Galaxy Virgo, a blue 125, plain one, and that tip.

Look closely at it and see if you can find any numbers or letters.
(Dec. 08, 2011  11:13 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Look closely at it and see if you can find any numbers or letters.

No, no numbers and letters, meaning it's fake, correct?
Quick question here, uh is the Hasbro Rev-Up Launcher a better launcher than the standar TT Beylauncher?
It can have more raw power and speed, but doing it consistently is difficult, and the Rev-Up has a lot of breakage issues when used in the way that makes it better.

I'd stick to a Beylauncher for reliability.
Is Wolborg MS one of the best HMS series blades, out of the box?
Possibly, but then there's Death Gargoyle MS, which has top-tier parts all around.
(Dec. 09, 2011  1:05 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Possibly, but then there's Death Gargoyle MS, which has top-tier parts all around.

Oh. Sorry. I meant ONE of the best. Is it still then?
Yes, yes it is.
(Dec. 08, 2011  1:01 PM)th!nk Wrote: I think that a Galux bit chip was released at some point, but other than that, I don't really know, and am curious myself.

Galux was unreleased? I thought it was a real bey? Now I am even more curious...
Yes, I believe a Galux bitbeast was released, along with many other bitbeasts. However, the blades themselves were never released, and Galux never was, so yeah.
Masaru Hara, simply take a photograph, we will be able to tell if it is a real part.
(Dec. 09, 2011  1:03 AM)Tris Wrote: Is Wolborg MS one of the best HMS series blades, out of the box?

(Dec. 09, 2011  1:05 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Possibly, but then there's Death Gargoyle MS, which has top-tier parts all around.

As much as I love DEMS, it is not as out-of-the-box-perfect as Wolborg MS. Nothing in the history of Beyblade, and likely the future(as it was a dumb idea from a business perspective) has ever been as completely and totally dominant un-customized.
Is the counter metal wheel the same as the leone metal wheel?
No, it is not. Different spacing, different weight.
Ahh, thanks hazel but I'm guessing Leone is better because it's heavier?
(Dec. 09, 2011  1:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yes, I believe a Galux bitbeast was released, along with many other bitbeasts. However, the blades themselves were never released, and Galux never was, so yeah.

In what form were they released? just as the stock bitbeats that came extra with every bey, or was ir something different?
(Dec. 09, 2011  3:28 AM)Arks Wrote: Ahh, thanks hazel but I'm guessing Leone is better because it's heavier?

Weight, overall symmetry, spacing...

Leone is still terrible, though.
(Dec. 09, 2011  3:38 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2011  1:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yes, I believe a Galux bitbeast was released, along with many other bitbeasts. However, the blades themselves were never released, and Galux never was, so yeah.

In what form were they released? just as the stock bitbeats that came extra with every bey, or was ir something different?

IIRC, there were some limited "Booster" Sticker sheets for bit beasts, and I remember BeyFan getting some earlier this year, so if you ask anyone, I'd ask him!
I tried asking a question here but I got no answer so here it is.

In the Playstation Beyblade game there was an option of adding a ball bearing to the spin gear. Would this be considered a legal customization? (If anyone was wondering placing a ball bearing from Draciel F into a spin gear does work.) I have another question is it currently possible to be able to create a MFB compact custom?