Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 29, 2011  2:52 AM)skarekro Wrote: Out of the Hasbro released beys, which is the best clear wheel to use with Basalt in a defense combo?

Aquario, im pretty sure....
Kerbecs if you put it in its 'balanced' orientation, Aquario otherwise due to weight distribution. Search for the Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF thread in Beyblade Customizations to see what I mean by 'balanced' orientation, and read the beginning of the thread.
i can't understand one thing since rf has more friction it should be less aggresive and mf should be more but it the reverse
If you're using BD145, Aquario is the best CW for Basalt no matter what.

(Nov. 29, 2011  3:04 AM)black sun Wrote: i can't understand one thing since rf has more friction it should be less aggresive and mf should be more but it the reverse

RF has more grip with the stadium, which means it has more traction, which means the energy being placed in it upon launch is more efficiently transferred to the Stadium floor, propelling it forward faster. MF has barely any traction, so it cannot slam force directly into the floor as well.
And MF is a good balance tip rather than being attack too.
I'm wondering, what is GanGan Hobby, and how is it involved with Beyblade?
A friend of mine just gave me a Dranzer Auto change balancer, how do i change the modes
(Nov. 29, 2011  3:51 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: A friend of mine just gave me a Dranzer Auto change balancer, how do i change the modes

It should switch automatically during battle, if it is working properly.
Is there sopost to be a tip on that bey, or is it just a hole?
(Nov. 29, 2011  3:29 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: I'm wondering, what is GanGan Hobby, and how is it involved with Beyblade?

Gan Gan Hobby is just a fancy name for TAKARA-TOMY's/the WBBA's Grade 4 or Grade 3 events, and the same stores are also involved with tournaments for other toylines too.
Okay, thanks!
(Nov. 29, 2011  4:23 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Is there sopost to be a tip on that bey, or is it just a hole?
Both. One mode is a tip or spike and then if it changes it should have a hole

What's the difference between Wolborg 3 and Uriel 2?
how do i stop my rs (hasbro) for wearing down fast i tried clear nail polish but it doent work since it run done the spike and does not stay on the tip
I dont think there is much you can do, you just have to buy a new one
(Nov. 29, 2011  8:16 AM)hammer hades Wrote: I dont think there is much you can do, you just have to buy a new one

but their expenisive i just wont use until a tourney if their is another one
Applying clear nail polish to your RS has made it illegal for use, unless you are 100% sure you got all of it off.

There is no way to preserve any rubber tip other than not using it.

(Nov. 29, 2011  8:08 AM)Robsta Wrote: What's the difference between Wolborg 3 and Uriel 2?

The SP can be removed from the base, and I think the tip is different.
(Nov. 29, 2011  8:31 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  8:16 AM)hammer hades Wrote: I dont think there is much you can do, you just have to buy a new one

but their expenisive i just wont use until a tourney if their is another one
$12 is too expensive, but that depends on you financial situation, other than that there is not much i can do, i hope someone else can help you though Smile

(Nov. 29, 2011  8:40 AM)Hazel Wrote: Applying clear nail polish to your RS has made it illegal for use, unless you are 100% sure you got all of it off.

There is no way to preserve any rubber tip other than not using it.

(Nov. 29, 2011  8:08 AM)Robsta Wrote: What's the difference between Wolborg 3 and Uriel 2?

The SP can be removed from the base, and I think the tip is different.

Do you know if the tip is interchangeable? For example how Uriel 2 can have either rubber sharp or rubber flat.
coud somebady give me a link to purchase consulation? i can,t find it
(Nov. 29, 2011  7:28 PM)Dpegasus Wrote: coud somebady give me a link to purchase consulation? i can,t find it

Seriously? Come on man.

Hit the search link at the top of this (and every) page, select search titles only, put purchase in the search field, click the search button, its the first thing that comes up.
Really ? Good searching skills. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863
But seriously how could you not find it ? For future reference use Question of the WBO, but search first and look around.
Hey guys!! Should i use rf or r2f in my lightning l drago 100??
Thanks in advance!
(Nov. 29, 2011  8:47 PM)HellCerberus Wrote: Hey guys!! Should i use rf or r2f in my lightning l drago 100??
Thanks in advance!

That question belongs in the "Build me a combo!" topic, since you are seeking advice on a combination.
Ah, ok. Sorry, i'm still new in the forums.