Ask a question, get an answer! #2

The retail version of the Metal Masters DS game for the US release will include the (black) Bakushin Susanow 90WF. What are the other 2 versions and which stores are they exlcusive too? Also, which bey is more has more useful parts competetivly?
(Nov. 27, 2011  6:09 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: what is the best track for defence

Use the Build me a combo thread
(Nov. 27, 2011  6:10 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: The retail version of the Metal Masters DS game for the US release will include the (black) Bakushin Susanow 90WF. What are the other 2 versions and which stores are they exlcusive too? Also, which bey is more has more useful parts competetivly?

I'm quite sure there's 4, and they've been described thoroughly and very recently in the Beyblade Metal Masters Topic.
(Nov. 27, 2011  6:09 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: what is the best track for defence

Like the question that was answered before on tracks that were good on attack, it depends on your metal wheel and other parts as well. IMO, I would say it's TH170.
@Cookies- There's no best track actually. It really depends upon the other parts, as you said. Smile
So, its not just TH170, but there's also a brilliant BD145, and even 230 if it is still considered. Smile
ebay, is the best place
who thinks 4d bottoms suck, and bearing drive was the only successful 4d bottom. can people give me suggestions for the best balance combo, for attack and defence, i need ideas, everyone, i just love balance beyblades
@finn3- Buy newer ones... Its impossible to fix a bey, and still call it a legal one. Smile
shadowzinrai- What does that mean?
shadowzinrai means nothing, it zinai is a beyblade in the plastic generation which i had owned, zinrai was actually banned due to its aggressive nature, shadow was just to do with my anger, is it possible to have an internal track in variares illegally
That means he was directing that message at you.
Not really it was because it was a hidden spirit bey.
i still want to know what is the best balance combo for attack and defence is, and i mean the best of the best, so i can use it in tournaments
I highly doubt there is a "best of the best" balance type but if there was it would probably involve Basalt since that is apparently its only purpose these days.
Except for, you know, being the best Defense wheel to date.

ShadowZinrai just doesn't know what he is saying: there is no 'best balance combo for attack and defense'.

Look that the tier list, ShadowZinrai.
There is no such thing as best balance for attack and defence combo.Currently,the top tier balance combo is HelL Kerbecs BD145CS.
(Nov. 27, 2011  7:05 PM)Dan Wrote: Except for, you know, being the best Defense wheel to date.

I have been led to believe that wheels such as Death are almost as good and greatly outperform it in both balance (the ability, not the type) and stamina, thus making it the worse option.
Derp, no it's not. More likely Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF.
To be entirely honest, Balance is not something that really exists with Plastics levels of prominence - especially not attack + defense. Attack + Stamina and Defense + Stamina, yes, but A+D is not really feasible, unless you want Anti-Meta, in which case MF Basalt Kerbecs R145RF or whatever is probably your best bet...
If you get a really good CS, you might be able to make a combo using it and Death (not Basalt since the wobbling will set it off) that would act as either, based on launch, but I doubt you'd do very well with it in either mode.
wheres the tier list, so i can find out about some good balance combos
We have search tabs everywhere man.
Check the Advanced Forum.
Use the search function. Select "search titles only". Type in "Tiers List".

First result.
(Nov. 27, 2011  7:23 PM)Dan Wrote: We have search tabs everywhere man.

We have access to the advanced forum?!
... What?
You can look at what is being written there, yeah..?
(Nov. 27, 2011  7:24 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2011  7:23 PM)Dan Wrote: We have search tabs everywhere man.

We have access to the advanced forum?!

You have eyes that can see, do you not?

Italics grant only the ability to speak in the forum. All are capable of seeing.
Woah! That's pretty major news. Why wasn't I informed of this on day 1?
Probably because you didn't bother looking for yourself... I read the entire Adv Forum before even making an account.
Like how each release of Gravity Destroyer has a random launcher and winder type, are the releases of Grand Centus random as well? I have heard of people getting versions 1 and 2 through the single packs and blue beylockers.

Wasnt Sol Blaze supposed to be released with a beyblade game already? or is hasbro waiting for a different game release or the release of the movie? Anyone know when the movie is going to be released in the US?