Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 14, 2011  3:03 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: would this stadium be legal for tournament play?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Fight-Beyb...20b84bb630

Read the rules.
(Nov. 14, 2011  5:41 AM)matt1998 Wrote: http://www.ebay.com.my/itm/Takara-Metal-...770wt_1139 is this a real takara tomy beystadium? or its fake

That's a legitimate Takara Tomy attack type stadium.
(Nov. 14, 2011  5:41 AM)matt1998 Wrote: http://www.ebay.com.my/itm/Takara-Metal-...770wt_1139 is this a real takara tomy beystadium? or its fake

The stadium is not fake, but I'm not sure about the card insert things. Those...tabs. And the beyblade case that is included, is normally included in the Strongest Bladers Set, and I'm not sure why he would sell it separately. I wouldn't trust it...if that were me buying it.

Also, the listing has already ended.
(Nov. 14, 2011  5:45 AM)Ryu13 Wrote:

The stadium is not fake, but I'm not sure about the card insert things. Those...tabs. And the beyblade case that is included, is normally included in the Strongest Bladers Set, and I'm not sure why he would sell it separately. I wouldn't trust it...if that were me buying it.

Also, the listing has already ended.

Ugh, please stop replying to people if you're not sure what you're talking about. The "card insert things" are the barrier that comes with all single-packaged Takara Tomy Stadia. The three slot deck box is only sold with the Sono Kong Strongest Blader Set, and was(and still is) sold separately from it, as well.
That box is also a part of the Deck Entry Set, which I think might be the first time it was introduced..?
Would buying an Ultimate/Spin Dragoon be worth it for $16-20 ? (CAD)
(Nov. 14, 2011  11:07 AM)Tris Wrote: Would buying an Ultimate/Spin Dragoon be worth it for $16-20 ? (CAD)

Purchase consultation.. Smile
please pm me with a good combo with only parts i can get at walmart or target
(Nov. 14, 2011  5:00 PM)kquatro3322 Wrote: please pm me with a good combo with only parts i can get at walmart or target

This post doesn't belong here. It belongs in Build Me A Combo, and you need to list the parts yourself.
Could someone with LRF or LF answer me this?
If you use a LRF with a right spin bey,what kind of movementthe bey has?
LF slows the aggressive movement of rightspin beys (compared to LF in leftspin) and LRF would probably do so even more due to the rubber. This is because the star shape hinders reverse movement, reducing knockback when used on the correct spin direction but actively increasing it (as well as lowering movement speed) on the wrong one.
It's still ok as a tip but it's definitely outclassed by the correct directional tip or even a direction neutral tip.
Not as fast as it would be in left spin, but with minutely increased stamina. Still faster than an RF if you're talking about LRF, or F/HF if you're talking about LF. The same goes for R2F in left spin.
@Ga'Hooleone: sorry, I thought it was worse than that. Then again, I never did manage to replicate the results of my first test so I guess that can't have been representative of its actual performance.

In my first test with LF on Galaxy Pegasis, it sat in the middle, unable to circle the stadium in either direction, but still jerked out to the side slightly with a fair bit of force reasonably often before returning to its defensive position. I have no idea how it happened but it was fairly cool TBH.
what is the difference between Takara Tomy, Sonokong, and Hasbro
(Nov. 15, 2011  12:58 AM)EagleX Wrote: what is the difference between Takara Tomy, Sonokong, and Hasbro

Takara Tomy (TT)= Japanses beyblade makers/ Japanese toy company in general
SonoKong= Korean beyblade maker/ Korean toy company in general (they get a licence from TT to make beyblades)
Hasbro= European, North American, Austrasilian... beyblade makers/toy company in general

lol hope i could help lol
Basically the only real difference is in the stadiums.

TAKARA-TOMY releases the best stadiums, and others that are just for fun but still arguably better than Hasbro's.

SonoKong re-releases TAKARA-TOMY's stadiums in different colours, and they also re-release some old BeyStadiums in sets.

Hasbro releases their own, worst stadiums and the latter barely vary from one another.
(Nov. 15, 2011  1:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: SonoKong re-releases TAKARA-TOMY's stadiums in different colours, and they also re-release some old BeyStadiums in sets.

And SONOKONG is the only company with a Triple Battle Type or whatever it's called.
I am looking to buy a new launcher because i can not find my previous one, which one should i buy
(Nov. 15, 2011  2:46 AM)danielrdn1 Wrote: I am looking to buy a new launcher because i can not find my previous one, which one should i buy

This belongs in Purchase Consultation.
(Nov. 15, 2011  2:46 AM)danielrdn1 Wrote: I am looking to buy a new launcher because i can not find my previous one, which one should i buy

If you have acces to Takara tomy merchandise the best would be the BeyLauncher LR which you can get by buying the Gravity Perseus starter or BB-115.

If you can only get Hasbro beyblade stuff, a regular BeyLauncher would or a Rip Gauge Launcher would be the best.

Belongs in Purchase Consultation though for next time.
Most of the time, the characters on the box will be ... Edited differently, or named wrong. The signs will be wrong etc, why is everything correct on these Beys? Even though that they're false Beys, I bought a 4 pack of Earth Eagle, Dark Libra, Storm Pegasis, and something else I can't pronounce. Surprisingly, they all work amazingly! Someone please explain!
(Nov. 15, 2011  3:43 AM)Ahmir Wrote: Most of the time, the characters on the box will be ... Edited differently, or named wrong. The signs will be wrong etc, why is everything correct on these Beys? Even though that they're false Beys, I bought a 4 pack of Earth Eagle, Dark Libra, Storm Pegasis, and something else I can't pronounce. Surprisingly, they all work amazingly! Someone please explain!

Fake Beyblades are fake Beyblades. Some companies can copy near-perfect, some can't.
Fake "Beyblades" do not even deserve that name. They are just copies, and they are bad spinning tops in that sense.