Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Not really,I haven't seen Reports of it. PLUS the Jags Aren't that sharp to damage a stadium
anyone gonna answer my question also which is better MF or MF2?
(Nov. 11, 2011  10:09 AM)Clonetos Wrote: anyone gonna answer my question also which is better MF or MF2?

You could always use the in-thread search function as I'm sure that this has been answered before!
but oh well
MF is better for attack
MF-2(MF-H) is better for defense
please try searching for this question before you ask next time...
(Nov. 11, 2011  10:09 AM)Clonetos Wrote: anyone gonna answer my question also which is better MF or MF2?

Don't be impatient. When someone has the answer they will answer it.

Metal Faces are situational. It really depends on what kinda of combos you plan on using it with. Read more here: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Metal_Face
Hm, Why don't you just see for yourself? I know you have one, and what I just did was cut the box of my aries and slide it there.(If you dont, try to borrow one from your friend or buy one, then know the the dimensions)

Well, it depends. MF can be used in attack for a more heavier Smash(Not sure) and MF2 are used for hevier defense
(Nov. 11, 2011  10:16 AM)DeX Wrote: Hm, Why don't you just see for yourself? I know you have one, and what I just did was cut the box of my aries and slide it there.(If you dont, try to borrow one from your friend or buy one, then know the the dimensions)

Well, it depends. MF can be used in attack for a more heavier Smash(Not sure) and MF2 are used for hevier defense
uh i dont got a three segment launcher grip im gonna get one but still and sorry about the dumb question...anyway instead of asking about the launcher why not the dimensions of the card itself?
(Nov. 11, 2011  11:21 AM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  10:16 AM)DeX Wrote: Hm, Why don't you just see for yourself? I know you have one, and what I just did was cut the box of my aries and slide it there.(If you dont, try to borrow one from your friend or buy one, then know the the dimensions)

uh i dont got a three segment launcher grip im gonna get one but still and sorry about the dumb question...anyway instead of asking about the launcher why not the dimensions of the card itself?
i dont know the exact measurement..butthe three segment card slot can fit in card of credit card size...
(Nov. 11, 2011  7:56 AM)Clonetos Wrote: what are the Dimensions of the card holder in the Three segment launcher grip since I cant get my hands on a blader card I can make my own :3

I will do you one better. The dimensions of the actual card (that goes in the holder) is 8.5cm x 5.5cm.
what shoud be better blitz unicorno 100 cs or basalt horogium 145 wd

if basalt is better than please tell me a combo with blitz that can beat him
Probably Blitz. The CS would give enough defense to withstand the recoil from Blitz's attacks which would knock Basalt out, but Blitz could be knocked out from the sheer power if there isn't a wall behind it. Try using a R2F bottom instead.

But this belongs in the 'build me a combo' thread, not ask a question.
build me a combo thread i guessed here...since you asked for combos..
low track Blitz should do it..
What is meant by Top tier combos? and
I HEARD that hasbro cs tip has rubber over the spike is it real ?
(Nov. 11, 2011  5:12 PM)beyblademonitor Wrote: What is meant by Top tier combos? and

Top tier combos are basically Beyblade Customizations that perform very well in certain aspects, and have competitive use. The CS tip has rubber over the spike normally. Hence the name: Coat Sharp.
(Nov. 11, 2011  5:17 PM)Ryu13 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  5:12 PM)beyblademonitor Wrote: What is meant by Top tier combos? and

Top tier combos are basically Beyblade Customizations that perform very well in certain aspects, and have competitive use. The CS tip has rubber over the spike normally. Hence the name: Coat Sharp.

i mean soem guys said me that the rubber got over the spike and the spike is inside like rf Tongue_out
(Nov. 11, 2011  5:20 PM)beyblademonitor Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  5:17 PM)Ryu13 Wrote:

i mean soem guys said me that the rubber got over the spike and the spike is inside like rf Tongue_out

Ah. This is not true. If the spike is inside, then it was a manufacturing problem, and should be mentioned to Hasbro. The rubber just coats the outside of the spike, and the spike at the bottom is not covered.
does hasbro make both mold 1 and mold 2 of gravity perseus? i heard they make mold 1 but i check over to the gravity mold thread and i have mold 2
Well, that is a rare occurrence; a co-incidence to be precise. And, how did you know you have Mold 2? If you learnt the fact by observing those circles below the MW, then no. They do not indicate you have Mold 2. Those observations in the thread about the circles are based on public opinion, which might not be quite accurate.
Also, Hasbro only produces Mold 1. Mold 2 is known to be available through RBV7. I do not know of any other product that offers Mold 2. Smile
@ jansterblast i didn't do the circles on the MW's bottom. i look and compared them at this GRAVITY MOLD THREAD. i'll try and provide the picture of mine

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gravity-Molds
playtoomuch- Whoops! My bad! I thought you were referring to that Perseus Attack and Stamina Mold Variants.
Well, if you read the first page of the thread, it reads that the first mold is pretty much old, and its production has been discontinued... So, you probably have Mold 2. Smile
(Nov. 11, 2011  5:22 PM)Ryu13 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  5:20 PM)beyblademonitor Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  5:17 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Top tier combos are basically Beyblade Customizations that perform very well in certain aspects, and have competitive use. The CS tip has rubber over the spike normally. Hence the name: Coat Sharp.

Ah. This is not true. If the spike is inside, then it was a manufacturing problem, and should be mentioned to Hasbro. The rubber just coats the outside of the spike, and the spike at the bottom is not covered.

A clarifying statement: many hasbro CS are "very aggressive" precisely because the rubber coating extends down farther than TT's CS. The plastic tip is still visible, but the rubber makes contact with the stadium floor. Over time this wear down and behave more like TT's CS.
hey I my question is since christmas is comming up i want to know whats a good set or beyblade for me ?

i really like attack beys but anything that could stop my cousin would be great
right below ill post my collection to show what i have and u can reply to me what i need to make my collection or stonger =}

Inferno sagitterio 145s
Gravity destoyer ad145wd
Meteo l drago lw 105lf
Ultimate Meteo l drago rush 125sf
Ray Striker d125cs
Lighting l Drago 100hf
Galaxy pegasus w105r2f
hyper pegasus d145 rf
Dark pisces c145 wd
__evil ed145bs

Stadium: triple battle set (sucks so small and the beys really dont go anywhere )

THANKS !
You should use the Purchase Consultation topic, that is more appropriate.
Go here- Purchase Consultation

EDIT- Ah, beaten by Kai-V! Seems like I took too long to find the link...
i can't find the "organized play rules" thread, can u tell me how to find it...
if u can't can tell me if in tourneys ur allowed to have 2 beys with lets say burn and burn, can u use them in 1 team or u can't. (i'm confused because i mostly know hasbro rules.)
(Nov. 11, 2011  6:25 PM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: i can't find the "organized play rules" thread, can u tell me how to find it...
if u can't can tell me if in tourneys ur allowed to have 2 beys with lets say burn and burn, can u use them in 1 team or u can't. (i'm confused because i mostly know hasbro rules.)

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...cial-Rules

Use the search function up there on the bar. The rules are located in the Official Events forum.

The Hasbro rules clearly state that you must have a different metal wheel, so no burn's together.