Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Benjo- But, control depends upon the tip, right?
I never knew metal wheels have different controllable levels too! Grin
Well by control he means recoil and such.
(Oct. 30, 2011  3:07 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Dpegasus- Your questions belonged in Purchase Consultation....
I had this question-
How is VariAres considered to be superior to Blitz?
I've usually seen Blitz get better results. Also, Blitz can score perfect Knock Outs even at a low RPM.
What is the reason to consider Vari better? Is it the versatility?

please refer to this jan cause the others aren't completely accurate.
me and hazel have had this discussion. VariAres and Blitz can not be compared. most people say VariAres is better because of it's dual spin.On the contrary smash wise Blitz is superior. VariAres being more versatile makes it more versatile? lol... I believe VariAres is easier to control because of it's weight. Blitz has raw power to the maximum. VariAres is far more strategic. Your question itself is confusing. VariAres and Blitz as I said can't be compared. VariAres is just more common/popular/known. It comes down to preference and as you said Blitz does get better results,easier KO etc. But as hazel said to me "VariAres hits harder" I personally prefer Blitz even though VariAres is a great substitute.
H8R- Well, so smash-wise, Blitz is supposed to be better nonetheless?
I know that we can't compare these, as its similar to comparing water to fire in a sense.
But, the facts which deem VariAres as the 'better' one are-
1. Versatility.
2. Lower Recoil.
3. Availability.

(Oct. 30, 2011  3:50 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: H8R- Well, so smash-wise, Blitz is supposed to be better nonetheless?
I know that we can't compare these, as its similar to comparing water to fire in a sense.
But, the facts which deem VariAres as the 'better' one are-
1. Versatility.
2. Lower Recoil.
3. Availability.

TBH VariAres does not have lower recoil at all If you go to either Blitz/VariAres discussion you can see my comparative tests(you would see that VariAres got KO'ed by Basalt more than Blitz) so I have proof that VariAres having less recoil is bull carp haha
That's just the reason why I asked the question.
I said that results proved Blitz to be better, but people still thought Vari was superior....
as I said thats up to preference/popularity.
ok but i did a test between ewd and wd and ewd was better in absorbing

and is
blitz unicorno 100rf
blitz unicorno 100cs
or
blitz unicorno 100rfs (normal)
is the best for a HASBRO stadium

please explain to me why ewd is better spin stealing than wd (i can have it wrong so please tell me i am)
and tell me wat kind of that combo,s is the bestand please TEL ME OR THERE ARE ANY BETTER TRACKS LIKE 85 SO I CAN MAKE AN EVEN BETTER COMBO

Dpegasus
Who of these two beys is the best?

Cyber Fireblaze 105 F
Burn Pegasus 135 MS
Can someone tell me what they think the best launcher grip set-up is.
Like tell me all the components that u use.
Grip, Beylauncher.
Probably the best and most used out there too.
There are some people that prefer a 3-Segment grip though.
Why do people dislike the ripcord launcher so much?
(Oct. 30, 2011  8:16 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: Why do people dislike the ripcord launcher so much?

its because people are to lazy to put a rip cord into the luancher and plus the beyluancher is much more powerful

Raigeko13 i meant to say beylauncher is more powerful lol
(Oct. 30, 2011  8:16 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: Why do people dislike the ripcord launcher so much?

It is by far the weakest launcher ever released in Beyblades history.

Barrel ROLL'D
I can assure you that it isn't as powerful as a Beylauncher.
when is there going to be another tounament
(Oct. 30, 2011  10:25 PM)Overnord Wrote: when is there going to be another tounament

check the "upcoming events" part of the WBO main page
or you can also check the "WBO organized play" forum section thing lol
(Oct. 30, 2011  3:20 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Benjo- But, control depends upon the tip, right?
I never knew metal wheels have different controllable levels too! Grin

Inertia...the heavier the bey,the bigger its inertia..since Vari Ares is heavy...so..you know..haha
(Oct. 30, 2011  8:03 PM)SuperBeyBros. Wrote: Can someone tell me what they think the best launcher grip set-up is.

3-segment launcher grip
Grip rubber
Grip support
Metal assist
Beypoint card
L/R launcher
Launcher rubber or suspension

Angle compass not needed but can be used
Led sight is useless
I don't know if it just mine but my LR seems to have slightly less string length then my other bey launchers i mean it is only capable of 7 rotations while the beylaunchers I have are capable of 7 1/2 to 8.

Also the Launcher Rubber and Suspension should come down to preference as I prefer neither on my launcher.
(Oct. 31, 2011  4:59 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  8:03 PM)SuperBeyBros. Wrote: Can someone tell me what they think the best launcher grip set-up is.

3-segment launcher grip
Grip rubber
Grip support
Metal assist
Beypoint card
L/R launcher
Launcher rubber or suspension

Angle compass not needed but can be used
Led sight is useless

His question should not have been answered here, he should've been directed to the thread for launcher grip customs. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...our-custom This thread is a thread full of people answering his question.

(Oct. 31, 2011  5:08 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I don't know if it just mine but my LR seems to have slightly less string length then my other bey launchers i mean it is only capable of 7 rotations while the beylaunchers I have are capable of 7 1/2 to 8.

Also the Launcher Rubber and Suspension should come down to preference as I prefer neither on my launcher.

You don't need the full string length to get a valid launch anyway - it's more about speed. My LR can put out the same strength launches as my regular Beylaunchers.

The Rubbers are only a matter of preference in that "I prefer my handle not break". The Suspension, however, is largely preference.
(Oct. 31, 2011  5:13 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2011  5:08 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I don't know if it just mine but my LR seems to have slightly less string length then my other bey launchers i mean it is only capable of 7 rotations while the beylaunchers I have are capable of 7 1/2 to 8.

You don't need the full string length to get a valid launch anyway - it's more about speed. My LR can put out the same strength launches as my regular Beylaunchers.

The Rubbers are only a matter of preference in that "I prefer my handle not break". The Suspension, however, is largely preference.
Haha OK well that helps me then I wanted to know if that was normal or not I guess it is although it doesn't matter Smile

Have you tried with a broken handle though I prefer that Tongue_out

I'm not sure about the rotations as I haven't tested since Pcyborg's revelation. You're absolutely right on the preference comment though. I described my preference, you described yours, and SuperBeyBros has to find out what theirs is.
when is SonoKong, Korea going to release any of the 4D Beyblade Series'???
I believe they were supposed to release them in October, and October is over tomorrow.