Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hey I just was making a bey with my MF-H and when I tightened it, I tightened it more than usual and I heard this snap noise, and when I took my MF-H out, it had a break in the screw thingy. Does this mean I've broken my MF-H?
(Oct. 27, 2011  2:07 AM)V-Rock Wrote: Hey I just was making a bey with my MF-H and when I tightened it, I tightened it more than usual and I heard this snap noise, and when I took my MF-H out, it had a break in the screw thingy. Does this mean I've broken my MF-H?

Yes, you did ...
(Oct. 26, 2011  11:35 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2011  11:28 PM)ACfalcon14 Wrote: Does anybody know how to minimize phantom orions face sticker so it can be applied to an HMS bit protector?

Uh...

Scissors? Or are you talking about modifying an image of the sticker on a computer, printing it, and then applying it?

Yes from my computer, I don't own Orion stickers.
My local toy store sells hasbro only. This is bad right? It's not totally terrible with only hasbro MFB is it?
Nope not really.
Just get a TT ATK stadium and get whatever in hell you want form Hasbro.
(Oct. 27, 2011  2:34 AM)demonic raven Wrote: My local toy store sells hasbro only. This is bad right? It's not totally terrible with only hasbro MFB is it?

No, it is not. Many users here are Hasbro-only, and still enjoy the game quite a lot. TakaraTomy has the better Stadia, and MF-2, but those things aside, we will likely eventually get everything they offer stateside. It requires more patience to be a Hasbro-Only Blader, but it's not undoable.

If ordering online is possible for you, you can also take advantage of TT's products.
(Oct. 27, 2011  2:43 AM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: what is a double elimination tournament?

http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf

This topic is more for questions about the Beyblade game itself.
What all Whale-themed Beyblades are there? So far I am aware of Seaborg, Seaborg II, Orca Diver, and the Grand Ketos Twins. Are there any others?
I hope i get a good B: D mold today, which one is the best ATM?
(Oct. 27, 2011  3:52 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: I hope i get a good B: D mold today, which one is the best ATM?

A2 is the most frequently consistent one, if what I recall from the thread is correct.
There hasn't been enough test to prove it to be completely true but I believe A2 got the best Solo-Spins. Look in the B:D discussion thread for more info.
Or just spin it on your own, regardless of the number on it.
Thanks guys (and gals) hope i get an A2 or better ............
which bey I should take at first, vari ares or beat lynx ? price is uninteresting but which I should get at first and which later
Glowfire1:
These type of questions go in Purchase Consultation thread.
When is the world championships 2012 and where.
What Beyblade do you think is the best? I think Gravity deystroyer metal master
Do you?Tongue_outTongue_out_winkStupid
No beyblade is the best.
Ya, no bey is the best. You need to customize them to make them good. You need some beys that have good parts.
Are there any combos that can effectively use the MS tip?

Also, what does BSmile mean?
B : D is a tip that came with phantom Orion; part of the 4D system, it has a bearing Greedy

No, because MS can be caught off balance easily but for solo spin its OK.
(Oct. 27, 2011  8:08 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: Are there any combos that can effectively use the MS tip?

Also, what does B:) mean?

No, there are not. It has low friction, it's destabilized extremely easily, it wears down fast, and it damages your Stadium if launched wrong.

B:D stands for Bearing Drive, and is the 4D Track from Phantom Orion B:D.
(Oct. 27, 2011  8:32 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2011  8:08 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: Are there any combos that can effectively use the MS tip?

Also, what does BSmile mean?

No, there are not. It has low friction, it's destabilized extremely easily, it wears down fast, and it damages your Stadium if launched wrong.

BGrin stands for Bearing Drive, and is the 4D Track from Phantom Orion BGrin.

That explains why there are tons of holes in my friend's Super Vortex Stadium.

And now I realize how B and a smiley face is B : D. I knew what B : D was, I just didn't get the smiley thing Stupid