Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 23, 2011  12:15 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Where do you find Galux bit-beast?

Unless there is a special edition one somewhere, I am not aware of any official prints of a Galux bit beast, as there was no official Galux Beyblade.

Unless you simply mean a picture of it, in which case google will suffice.
Hello. I just wanna ask if Hasbro's beyblade are smaller than Takara/Tomy's bey. My bro has a bey from Hasbro and i guess that is so small. I have ordered a bey from Takara and didn't know if it's bigger or the same. Hope you can help. Thank you.
Takara Tomy and Hasbro use the same molds, in most cases. There are no known cases of a measurable size difference in parts, aside from certain parts weighing slightly more/less due to production inconsistencies.

The short answer to your question is "No, they're the same sizes."
(Oct. 23, 2011  12:50 AM)Hazel Wrote: Takara Tomy and Hasbro use the same molds, in most cases. There are no known cases of a measurable size difference in parts, aside from certain parts weighing slightly more/less due to production inconsistencies.

Sorry to be so annoying but do you mean this bey Basalt Horogium/Twisted Tempo is the same size as Galaxy Pegasus (Hasbro)
Does anyone know when they will release the next wave of Beyblade: Metal Masters? I've been dying to get some Beys.
(Oct. 23, 2011  12:54 AM)Zxth Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  12:50 AM)Hazel Wrote: Takara Tomy and Hasbro use the same molds, in most cases. There are no known cases of a measurable size difference in parts, aside from certain parts weighing slightly more/less due to production inconsistencies.

Sorry to be so annoying but do you mean this bey Basalt Horogium/Twisted Tempo is the same size as Galaxy Pegasus (Hasbro)

No, not all Metal Wheels are the same size. A Basalt/Twisted is not the same size or shape as Galaxy - they're different widths. Many MWs are.

(Oct. 23, 2011  12:55 AM)Crimson Night Wrote: Does anyone know when they will release the next wave of Beyblade: Metal Masters? I've been dying to get some Beys.

No one knows, as Hasbro does not have a formal release schedule. Things just come out when they come out, and we don't know until someone spots them in a store.
My bro's galaxy pegasis is 1.6 or 1.7 inches in width, height is 0.7 or 0.8 (I use a ruler so I can't find an exact measure) Is this normal?

PS: I really had a feeling it is the 'small version'. He bought it at walmart. Those 'Hasbro Electric Beyblade' (Those beys who got some lights) are more bigger than it.
(Oct. 23, 2011  12:58 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  12:54 AM)Zxth Wrote:

No, not all Metal Wheels are the same size. A Basalt/Twisted is not the same size or shape as Galaxy - they're different widths. Many MWs are.

(Oct. 23, 2011  12:55 AM)Crimson Night Wrote: Does anyone know when they will release the next wave of Beyblade: Metal Masters? I've been dying to get some Beys.

No one knows, as Hasbro does not have a formal release schedule. Things just come out when they come out, and we don't know until someone spots them in a store.
Alright that's good to know. Thanks. Also can Basalt beat Scythe? My friend keeps defeating Basalt BD145 CS/WD with Scythe Pegasis 125 WD. I want to know if it's possible. He uses a Hasbro staduim as well.

(Oct. 23, 2011  1:03 AM)Zxth Wrote: My bro's galaxy pegasis is 1.6 or 1.7 inches in width, height is 0.7 or 0.8 (I use a ruler so I can't find an exact measure) Is this normal?

PS: I really had a feeling it is the 'small version'. He bought it at walmart. Those 'Hasbro Electric Beyblade' (Those beys who got some lights) are more bigger than it.

Electronic Beyblades are not competitive product. His is the real thing, and it is the correct size. I can assure you a Takara Tomy Galaxy Pegasus would be exactly the same dimensions.
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:07 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:03 AM)Zxth Wrote: My bro's galaxy pegasis is 1.6 or 1.7 inches in width, height is 0.7 or 0.8 (I use a ruler so I can't find an exact measure) Is this normal?

Electronic Beyblades are not competitive product. His is the real thing, and it is the correct size. I can assure you a Takara Tomy Galaxy Pegasus would be exactly the same dimensions.

Thank you so much. Now I know that beyblades are really small. Lol. Smile Appreciated.

PS: I ask this because it looks like those beys at youtube are larger than my bro's bey. LOL
Crimson Night Wrote:Also can Basalt beat Scythe? My friend keeps defeating Basalt BD145 CS/WD with Scythe Pegasis 125 WD. I want to know if it's possible. He uses a Hasbro staduim as well.

Yes it can, but it depends on the combo as to which will win.
What is the highest recoil Right/Dual-spin MW?

I would think something along the lines of Variares or Beat, but I'm extremely unsure.
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:02 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: What is the highest recoil Right/Dual-spin MW?

I would think something along the lines of Variares or Beat, but I'm extremely unsure.

VariAres, Beat, and Blitz are all the top contenders in that department haha.
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:02 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: What is the highest recoil Right/Dual-spin MW?

Blitz in Barrage Attack Mode will provide more recoil than anything else I am aware of. Place it on H145 and XF and watch it soar backwards out of the stadium as if strapped to a jetpack.
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:10 AM)Hazel Wrote:

Blitz in Barrage Attack Mode will provide more recoil than anything else I am aware of. Place it on H145 and XF and watch it soar backwards out of the stadium as if strapped to a jetpack.

my gravity perseus always does that in right spin but in left spin it always loses
I searched for this question but could not find it. Which type of MLDrago is the best?

I'm pretty sure there is a rule against posting questions like this...
I
(Oct. 23, 2011  3:33 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: I searched for this question but could not find it. Which type of MLDrago is the best?

I'm pretty sure there is a rule against posting questions like this...

I assume you mean CW?? well the tests support the 'Absorb' CW (the regular one/ the one with the rubber from URS) as the 'best', but I have a friend that uses the 'assault' CW to much success,(the clear blue from URS) its a pretty high recoil set-up.

Go with Absorb for all-around versatility.... you can see a ton of tests by searching for the L-drago Ultimate Reshuffle set (URS) put "bb-98" in for the search, or "MLD absorb"

If you like spinstealing, Absorb is the best. But try the combo MF MLD (assault ver.) BD145 MF/ Aggressive CS. It will push other Bey around with ease
Are beyblades Galzzy an Auto change balancer good?
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:03 AM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: i cant add pics to my sig. why?????

Wrong Topic use Questions about the WBO
I was thinking- I can't control LF. But I was told that the rubber bottoms are much easier to control than LF.
Why? AFAIK, Rubber bottoms offer higher speed. Is it because of plastic's low grip compared to rubber? LF is forced to move fast due to that star-shape according to my observation. Otherwise, it might have been slower. So, is it like plastic can't handle such high speed due to its low grip?
Then again, people speak of being able to control XF/WF.
LF is controllable to some extent but you cannot get a good flower pattern out of it. Rubber bottoms are easier to control due to their grip.
Ah, just what I thought! I knew the low-grip of plastic had to do something with this.
OK, thanks a lot, Rusty. But, if its controllable to some extent, then is it usable for tourneys?(probably not) True, it loses its flower pattern too early on in the match, and tornado stalling such a low-stamina bottom would be foolish. Smile