Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 21, 2011  6:37 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:22 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:15 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Excuse me, I have a question to ask about the R145:

Would an R145 would be fake if it's colored differently (grey, for instance) than orange and it doesn't bend too easily?

There are two other colors of R145 that I know of; Bluish Gray(Hasbro Face-Off), and Black(Hasbro Compact Stadium Recolor). I believe the Hasbro R145 have a different consistency than Takara, but I had heard it was softer, not more rigid.

Where did you get it?

Don't forget about the subset of bladers out there doing their own homebrew recolors using RIT dye. Someone might have tried to dye it black and it only came out grey...

The orange i have is from the T.T.-SonoKong version and the other is a bluish-gray as Hazel says, from the new Hasbro double pack wich came with Torch Gemios. This model is has too reclored versions of MW nad other parts as energy ring and bottom.

Looking at the Hasbro models i watch 2:
Red in the R.Zuraffe single pack
Bluish-Grey in the double pack with Torch Gemios.

The other day i saw the mobile stadium with R.Zuraffe but i can´t remember the colour, so watching some photos now it seems to be the red, in other words, the normal version of R.Zuraffe but i almost sure. Maybe there´s another version with the black R-145.

Anyway, the Bluish-Grey colud be semms to be only grey depends on the light conditions.

For me is a slightly harder to bend the hasbro version thsn the TT.-S.Kong, but very slightly. I have to test both to see if there are a performance difference or not (i think not but first is better make some tests...)

Salute!!

What bey is better L Drago Destroy or Big Bang Pegasus
(Oct. 21, 2011  11:18 AM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: What bey is better L Drago Destroy or Big Bang Pegasus

Alot of beys are better than LDD and BBP, but LDD wheel is pretty good for attack but FConfused is horrible.

E.g, Blitz Unicorno

(Oct. 21, 2011  11:26 AM)Pwnage Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  11:18 AM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: What bey is better L Drago Destroy or Big Bang Pegasus

Alot of beys are better than LDD and BBP, but LDD wheel is pretty good for attack but FConfused is horrible.

E.g, Blitz Unicorno

still ldd makes up for final survives suckness on acount that ldd is like a super ownig attack wheel
(Oct. 21, 2011  6:53 AM)njrk97 Wrote: how do you pronounce meteo ldrago and what does the meteo mean since i always called it meteor ldrago

Officially, the pronunciation from the Japanese Katakana is "may-tay-o", but you pronunce it however you want.
(Oct. 21, 2011  5:01 PM)smoked17 Wrote: Is Bound Attacker a good bey?

Competitively useless, as I recall. Prone to breaking. Its BB, SG Right Flat, is also really bad.
get it only if you have enough plastics that no more rarer beys to buy..lol..yeah..the two edge on it can break or 'blunt'..XD
i think it can be get for cheap. Uncertain
What is the H in Metal Face H? Err what's so special about it anyway?
(Oct. 22, 2011  1:33 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: What is the H in Metal Face H? Err what's so special about it anyway?

Read the topic on the Metal Face Custom Ver.
(Oct. 22, 2011  1:33 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: What is the H in Metal Face H? Err what's so special about it anyway?

MF-H stands for Metal Face Heavy

A MF-H is heavier than a normal MF which helps to add weight in defense combos and sometimes attack combos.
(Oct. 22, 2011  1:36 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: MF-H stands for Metal Face Heavy

A MF-H is heavier than a normal MF which helps to add weight in defense combos and sometimes attack combos.

As you can see by my reply, you are supposed to redirect people to the source of the information. You have no idea how many users already asked similar questions in the past, so if people cannot search this topic, then they at least have to learn where to look. You cannot keep repeating the same answers to everybody.
Is Poison really a good wheel? It looks kinda cool and I tried it out and it won most of the time. But is it really good?
And is ED145 good for attack or stamina, or just defense?
(Oct. 22, 2011  1:24 PM)V-Rock Wrote: Is Poison really a good wheel? It looks kinda cool and I tried it out and it won most of the time. But is it really good?

Poison is one of the worst Metal Wheels ever.
(Oct. 22, 2011  1:24 PM)V-Rock Wrote: Is Poison really a good wheel? It looks kinda cool and I tried it out and it won most of the time. But is it really good?
And is ED145 good for attack or stamina, or just defense?

ED145 is not good for anything at all, but it is primarily oriented toward Defense. I'd advise against using it for anything at all, though, as it tends to sabotage itself.

And, backing up what Kai-V said, Poison really cannot be used for anything.
(Oct. 22, 2011  1:45 PM)Hazel Wrote: And, backing up what Kai-V said, Poison really cannot be used for anything.

On the contrary, It can look pretty on a shelf as a recolor lol
(Oct. 22, 2011  4:54 PM)gibsonmac Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  1:45 PM)Hazel Wrote: And, backing up what Kai-V said, Poison really cannot be used for anything.

I painted mine brass, it really nice looking and its BUEATIFUL GARBAGE!
(Oct. 22, 2011  4:54 PM)gibsonmac Wrote:

Well, its collection value is almost nil, IMO.
Poison is extremely common and hence just no one would go mad behind trying to buy it. Also, some frustrated lot might even sell it for a few cents, instead.
Even though the recolor looks 'nice' people wouldn't opt to get it for Poison. People would get Poison Giraffe for the MB you get with it.
@V-Rock= As Hazel said, ED145 ends up self-destructing itself. The high amount of recoil makes it quite useless. But yes, it did find use in spin stealing combos for a brief period of time. I wonder if it still works well or not.
If the Galaxy Wheel is useless as an Attack-type Fusion Wheel, then why not as a Stamina Wheel?
Why does Mercury Anubis(In the anime) change colors? Excuse me If this Is just one of those things that one would think they see, but doesn't. It's just, I see It change colors that's It. I would appreciate the help. Thank you.
(Oct. 22, 2011  8:28 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: If the Galaxy Wheel is useless as an Attack-type Fusion Wheel, then why not as a Stamina Wheel?

Because it has crazy recoil and would therefore be far too easy to KO.
(Oct. 22, 2011  8:34 PM)XMugenX Wrote: Why does Mercury Anubis(In the anime) change colors? Excuse me If this Is just one of those things that one would think they see, but doesn't. It's just, I see It change colors that's It. I would appreciate the help. Thank you.

Use the "Anime and Manga Question" thread in the Anime and Manga Forum.
Is Spark Knight a rare beyblade ?
I have one and I don't seem to be able to spot one in the Beyblade Collections thread. Any specific reason why ?